I just got back from Angry Birds, well I didn't JUST get back I stopped for a smoothie, but anyway I saw the movie...

I just got back from Angry Birds, well I didn't JUST get back I stopped for a smoothie, but anyway I saw the movie. Let's just get the important stuff out of the way.
First things first, Yes, they do end the movie with a giant dance number
Secondly, /pol was WRONG. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Surprising I know.
We've all seen the edits and images, for instance i.imgur.com/yqp02cB.png, but they are so far off.
I'm sure Sup Forums jumped the gun because they correlated the birds drinking and swimming in the lake of piss with Germany, easy mistake.

Here's what the movie is really about: Incel Rage. That's right, the entire plot of the movie is driven by Red (the main character) and his lack of relationships. All throughout the movie you see tons of loving families and attractive male birds skipping off with tons of hot younger birds and Red gets super butthurt about all of it because none of it is happening to him. Like many Supreme Gentlemen before him, his anger issues would likely be solved with finally getting him rage. But instead of a brothel, he gets sent to anger management class with a bunch of other involuntarily celibate birds.

Here's what's "wrong" with the rest of the birds:
Chuck: He's a virgin because he's gay. If you've seen the movie you know what I'm referring to. The crossdressing, the ballet, etc etc. He's essentially a fruity twink who is on an island filled with tons of straight birds.

Bomb: Premature Ejaculator. You'd think it'd be the fast moving bird, but no. We see him fail to perform many times throughout the movie and we see him accidentally get too excited and explode everywhere. Exactly.

Terence: He's just fat and quiet. He's a gentle soul despite his "incident", but nobody likes fatties. We see him get turned down by someone who he thought could learn to love him.

We see everyone finally get over their respective issues, but that's at the end.

continued

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/64616/why-men-going-their-own-way-is-no-way-for-men-to-go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So where do the pigs fit in:
Besides the obvious plot antagonist stealing the eggs for omelets, they represent someone else.

The rich. The elite. People who aren't naturally attractive but can get tons of attention and ladies just from having cool toys, connections, and basically anything they want because they can afford it.

Red isn't just angry they are suspicious and they wreck the only place he could call home, he's angry because after all his years being neglected for having some tiny flaw that everyone hones in on, these pigs show up out of nowhere and dazzle everyone simply by having tons of cool stuff.
Red is Elliot Rodger gone good. Instead of killing innocents, he's killing off all the MGTOW, PUAs, and anyone else who gets in the way.
Red, despite having no children of his own, saves all of the eggs, which is obvious symbolism of return to normalcy where everyone falls in love with people due to who they are and now what they look like. Everyone loves Red again, Terence finally gets laid, Bomb performs well when he needs to, not before or after.
Good End.

Overall, the movie was fun for what it was. A cash in to get all that Angry Birds money all over again.

Really the only downside was all the casuals in the audience, screaming and crying and talking during the movie. Their parents should have left them at home or went to go see a movie that they would actually GET.

>him getting rage
*him getting laid, excuse me

Fucking Bump!

That's honestly funnier than it being an allegory for the immigrant crisis. It's an allegory for pathetic cucks being pathetic

So this movie is either Sup Forums or /r9k/.
Hm.

You'll see how very /r9k/ it is should you choose to watch the movie

Sup Forums dosn't care about truth that's why they never changed their minds. Someone told them Mad Max was a sjw movie and they swallowed it. Angry birds is a redpill movie because some "grasping at straws" info grafic and they also will believe it.

Cam rip when.

Chuck is not gay, maybe bi.
When the eggs was stolen, the first thing he tougght was to start mating with everyone.

Yeah that's what I was thinking when I saw it. It's basically about a group of betas turning into normal functioning people. Also the whole fountain of wisdom scene made me laugh.

> the orgy statue at Matilda's

So instead Sup Forums it's about /r9k/?

It doesn't represent anything, it's just a dumb kid's movie. Go back to Angry Birds 1, and think about it. What kind of movie would you make out of it? Pretty much what we got. There's no hidden messages there.

Back to tumblr you go tripfag.

Who is this seed breed?

So is Stella relevant in any of this? Of all the ads I've seen for this movie she's had absolutely no dialogue for anything other than standing around in the background.

Good. I hope the red bird kills all the disgusting normies and roasties

Why do people despise PUA and MGTOW so much? Roosh is an asshole, but the ideologies don't seem inherently sinister.

There's plenty of women who freely twist men around their little finger for a quick lay. Plenty more who just decide to focus on careers, forgo families / relationships and just use men (or women) for sex. Hell, they're usually celebrated for it in some way.

WHAT IS POE'S LAW?!

Sup Forums is right-wing and that's why they interpret the story as redpilled.

OP is a cuck and that's why he interprets the story as cuckolding.

/thread

Die waifufag.

Patethic taste.

There's a lot of PUA authors and gurus who're absolute bastards and borderline rapists. A lot of feminists think it's sexist or evil to 'abuse' psychology for sex, but that's basically it.

MGTOWs are just fucking losers. Even anti-femenists and MRAs can tell you that.
returnofkings.com/64616/why-men-going-their-own-way-is-no-way-for-men-to-go

>every dumbass kids movie even ones made to selling fucking iPhone games with stupid birds has some super secret message/agenda conviently relevant to muh feelz and muh soapbox

time for your psych meds paranoid schizophrenics

>i can't refute anything he says
>better scream ad homs
Classic Sup Forums.

They're scam artists taking advantage of lonely people for $$$$ that's why

She has a little bit of dialogue, but she's not super important to the plot other than a few scenes where she and the other birds help Red out
She does have a really nice voice though

That should be all the reason needed, but a lot of feminists seem to think that men just using women for sex is misogynistic. Even if both parties know it's a one time deal.

PUA needs to be illegal. It's basically con-artistry, but with guys who are looking for sex instead of money.

How do you 'con' a woman into sex?

Or are you talking about the guys trying to sell their methods?

I don't agree with that, but when I see PUA all I see is scammers saying to sad men, "Just give me tons of money, you won't be desperate anymore," it's explotation (of the men) and creepy especially since lots of lonely people would be better served by therapy than by bullshit books. There's maybe a short bullet point list of common sense things like "be confident" and "actually talk to people" that make sense but you don't need to blow a bunch of money to figure that out

>How do you 'con' a woman into sex?
>lying
>guilt tripping

What would Zapp do?

If they make a sequel (and they most likely will,) they'll probably use more of her and her friends from her series.

PUAs are like those NLP assholes, right?

>Oh look an Angry Birds threads

You people are mentally ill. Seriously, take a break from the internet. I haven't visited Sup Forums in forever but this is a new low. Save your politics for elsewhere.

The only political part of the movie was Great Eagle is obvious a satire of America, and a humorous one at that. The movie was fine, harmless really.

>How do you 'con' a woman into sex?

Through coercion, emotional manipulation, dogged persistence, not respecting boundaries, not taking no for an answer, with a sharp eye for weakness and a predator's cunning. All the weapons in a con-artist's arsenal also serve the pickup-artist in his vile ambitions. If you don't see why it's a problem, then odds are, you are the problem we're talking about.

If women are dumb enough to fall for that, how is it the fault of the male?

>emotional manipulation

Everyone does this, this isn't a sex-centric issue.

Con-artist logic.
>I'm not a criminal, it's the mark's fault for falling for it!

>I stopped for a smoothie
what flavor?

If you don't want have sex with someone like that don't have sex with them.
This is such a non-issue I don't even believe you're serious about it.

Dick

>people on Sup Forums are unironically defending PUA's

Good glob Sup Forums, it's common knowledge that pick-up artists are dehumanizing sleazebags.

Acai, Mangosteen, and blueberry
I also got a green tea bubble tea and I mixed them together,
it was pretty great

>If you don't want to give a con-artist your money don't give them your money

This is what you sound like.

Stop defending sexual con-artistry.

Has anyone else enjoyed the film?

I don't want to put this merkelbird gif to waste.

>It's an allegory for pathetic cucks being pathetic
So it is a Sup Forums friendly movie

lol, someone got gamed and is still bitter about it

So? All that matters is getting laid. It's roasties who drove us to this point. We had a working society before, with courtship rituals and enforced monogamy, but women had to destroy it all in the name of "equality" and "freedom" (sleeping around). Now choke on it.

Why would I give a damn what Sup Forums thinks?

>OP says Sup Forums interpretation of the move is retarded.

>Proceeds to go full retard with is own interpretation of the movie.

Surprising I know.

Not even a female in the movie

What the fuck is "incel rage"

>Good glob

Involuntary celibate. I had to look it up.

>all the casuals in the audience
>casuals

never thought id see the day fucking angry birds has a hardcore fanbase

incel means involuntarily celibate
Basically dudes who haven't gotten laid ever for some reason or another
Whether it's because they cannot into social situations (autistic) or are extremely ugly, nobody wants to willingly have sex with them

And incel rage just means the rage that is slowly built up from not getting laid for a very long time

user that was supposed to be a joke, but I didn't know how to word it
I was honestly surprised that the audience was filled with literal toddlers instead of just 10-15 year olds
Or since the game was extremely popular 7 years ago, the corresponding ages whatever timelapse that'd include

Did you give that Nigerian prince $1,000?

>And incel rage just means the rage that is slowly built up from not getting laid for a very long time

This is also kinda bs lingo.

How else would you describe the majority of /r9k/'s actions?

This sounds retarded.

Women have been doing this forever. In the open. Writing about it. Both sexes.

Welcome to humanity.

does the movie have any memes in it?

First came the rage, then the no gf then R9k posting.

The order is wrong.

from what I saw, the only pop culture references were photobombing and selfie sticks, but even then it wasn't a huge deal

The pig car had a coexist sticker
There was a pig Daft Punk duo

yeah, all the pigs were male for some reason.

>"But women do it toooooo!"
>/r/MensRights

There were no female pigs because the pigs were all "nude" and male nudity is super okay and female nudity is lewd and raunchy

Those aren't the same kind of meme pop culture references I thought he was asking for

weak baite

im surprised people replied to you in the first place

I know but metaphorically he kinda represents Angela Merkel due to their mannerisms.

Coming from an user posting on Sup Forums that's quite funny

Found the whole Sup Forums spin dubious up until the owl that looks exactly like Merkel happened.

You didn't wached the movie.

I wonder what the odds are that they rewrote the fuck out of it after hearing Sup Forums's reaction.

Remember the selfie stick scene on the beach? I remember seeing that in a news article about the refugees

Literally none
The movie was finished before the trailers even came out

I saw a few in-production versions in early screenings.
Nothing was changed due to Sup Forums, the only things that got removed as far as I can remember was a fart joke with the pigs when they first go to pig island, and they shortened and toned down Mighty Eagle peeping on the old lady. Also in earlier versions all the pigs had more detailed asses, but they got toned down.

From the trailer I thought it was a different kind of allegory.

Basically taking America and replacing it with the pigs. High tech, loads of money, big militart, fat, plunder a small undeveloped nation for its resources... and then the small undeveloped nation fights back by launching its citizens in suicide (except not really because family movie) attacks, in particular against tall structures.

Basically an "America is bad 9/11 was totally justified ok?" thing.

OP does the actual film not focus on these things as much?

up up up, you used that word

now it's time for me to remind you that it literally refers to taking unmarked capsules from a strange black man that you literally only just met

Well so does blue pil-

Oh my Gooooood

Is this some kind of new meme to say that there's an insidious double meaning to the plot of the Angry Birds movie?

>OP cums too fast and projects his insecurity onto the movie
Case solved boys.

Don't encourage tripfaggots please.

That would be impossible, they would've had to delay the movie.

So to get women they become women? No wonder feminists are outraged.

>>If you don't want to give a con-artist your money don't give them your money
That's a good starting point certainly

I still find it hilarious that they use "redpill", the term from the most SJW transfriendler movie there is. I mean seriously, that whole thing is gayer than To Wong Foo and Priscilla Queen of the Desert spitroasting The Birdcage, but even after literally both the directors came out Sup Forums still can't accept the facts.

Or you know what, maybe they can. Maybe they love the Matrix not in spite of what it really is but because of what it really is: it's not the trenchcoats and guns that excite them, it's the idea that you can secretly be into the gayest shit on the internet and one day a big black guy will come find you and take you away to a homoerotic world where everybody raves 24/7 instead of leaving the basement.

But can I fap to it?

>movie just focuses on telling a nice story instead preaching any kind of messages
>people instantly start looking for hidden meanings and messages
Hollywood has ruined us
This is a commercial for a game

Sup Forums disagrees

Now who is confirmed their own bias?

Sup Forums who is a very left wing board that has lied before to further their bias and whose politics are is naueseating?

or Sup Forums who is a very right wing board that that has lied before to further their bias and whose politics are naueseating?

People hate muzzies now so people ar desperate to shittalk anything that confirms that. The left really loves muslims

So /fit/-tier nigger speak. Got it.

It's called damage control.

whats the best angry birds game

other than the original or space

Most of the "refugees" have been young adult men, by a large margin.

Oh, they realize it. It's celebrated as a successful hijack of the term, much like how the peace sign used to be the V for Victory pro-war sign.