What does Sup Forums think about table top role playing games(TTRPG)...

What does Sup Forums think about table top role playing games(TTRPG)? Do you guys think we are satanist people that want to murder other people with katanas like the mainstream media said back in the past?

Other urls found in this thread:

doujin-moe.us/th9g36xj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best one's MYFAROG.

I wish I had friends so I could play tabletop...

this really.

Wtf is that? Pokemon?

This pretty much....

Have thousands of dollars of 40k stuff. I have battles with myself.

table top RPG's are just really advanced drinking games.

it's ok user... at least you get to build cool models.

Better than sotting around the house playing video games

No, but /tg/'s mods are massive fucking cucks who issue daybans for "being offtopic" if you use a Donald Trump reaction pic.

It makes nerds and shut-ins interact, so it's good.

many of the boards are sensitive about Sup Forums

probably because they know if they give us an inch we'll take a mile. knowing myself, it's probably what would happen.

This.

Some are beautiful, some are degenerate. They instill concepts of strategy, of creativity, of mathematic analysis, and teamwork. White to the core.

I actually am DMing a DnD game at the moment, but last time we got together we played Munchkin instead.

This. I haven't drank and played yet, but I imagine it would be a hella good time.

The good thing about it is even if it gets infiltrated by people who want to ruin everyone's fun it doesn't matter. You can make up your own world, your own rules, whatever. It's incredibly easy to just use an older system that doesn't suck.
Plus shit like 40k is all about purging impure elements from society at large.

Reddit already has taken most of their territory. It's enough to make me want to trade my game books for gunpla kits and join /m/, at least they have fun and seem to be pro-Trump.

Politics is annoying. It's quite understandable they don't want the fucking redditors that we brought here spilling over to their boards honestly.

Unless you're playing Cuck Trader, in which case it's all about Sisters of Battle making out with Eldar women and holding hands with all xenos. RT was a good idea, but the players ruined it. Dark Heresy a best, Only War a good second best.

No, you're just fucking nerds.

That's my point though. There's nothing stopping you playing rogue trader going around stomping xenos and expanding the influence of humanity around the galaxy.

/tg/ hates MYFAROG

>papyrus font
DROPPED

I am 25 and I wish to play a tabletop rpg before I die. When I was younger and I was a little bit into Magic The Gathering and had lot of fun, even show off once with a red/blue deck. Oh youth, such a wonderful thing.

I was thinking of getting a Codex, will that have all I need less the models to play?

well then they can fuck off. It's a great system.

If you can't find anything in your area roll20 works pretty well, find some people online that are interested.

Really? What about the other players? Unless your group goes into it planning on killing xenos (in which case, why not DH?) or you're the GM and punish anyone who indulges in degeneracy (in which case, you're abusing GM fiat), the other players can easily shut you out for muh tau husbandos.

Witnessed

Also thanks, will check it out.

The point is you only really need like four other people with the same mindset to have a good time. RT is fun because its much larger scale than other 40k games, and its pretty much as powerful as you can get in that universe. The other stuff doesn't facilitate a space opera style game as well.

when I was a kid I was trying to bang the neighbor girl. huge cans.

anyways she dragged me to church youth group. everything was great until I told the pastor one of my hobbies was table top games. didn't even mention d and d. called it Satan worshiping and with craft and devil shit etc.

the only time I really hung out with both parents was over d and d. I still remember my characters and have their sheets locked up.

I quit both and never banged the neighbor girl, who turned into a fat ugly whore.

I just smoke and drink a lot now. alone.

Is it? /tg/ has tried to get into it a few times and it always ends in disaster.

At least it's not FATAL.

Tabletop games are a great, social hobby with room for model building/painting, tactical/strategic play, competition and creativity. Much better than vidya and more fun if you ask me.

hello i am kek

Same. Got plenty of /tg/ stuff, no one to play with.

get

hi i am kek

you'll need a copy of the current game rules too, you can get pdf's from /tg/ or concise versions off of ebay that come with the starter sets. Hardback 3 part rulebook is master race though.

Rules + Models + Codex = good to go.

you're going to wake up dead with a frog stuck in your throat heretic.

This.

I like to play wargames but it's a hell of a commitment, 1 game can last a month or two.

Fuck off

KeK only shows himself when needed.

Check em.

Don't give in to the polyhedral jew.

You know there are local stores that usually play war hammer D&D Magic the gathering and yugioh right? Stop being such an autist, look some people in the eye, and go have fun.

saying "check em" or "get" isn't a good way to get him to do it. He'll do it when he wants.

Really? That's actually pretty awesome.

I AM THE MEME MASTER

Spent my youth addicted to Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale. Always wanted to play real D&D but everyone I knew who played it was a massive faggot.

Thank you for such wisdom KeK

yea there is a huge amount of people into ttrpgs that are fags. I think it has something to do with autism.

*Teleports behind you*
Heh, nothing personal kiddo

Running a campaign where the God-Emperor is trying to build a giant wall to keep out the goblins, and all the orc's are all chimping out.
It's being orchestrated by a wizard that is posing as a friendly merchant.
One of the PCs is a paladin of an ancient slaadi frog god.

One does not simply get repeating digits

Literally autism

Do you have a local game store? There's usually a day of the week dedicated to 40k

Welcome fellow fa/tg/uy.

How the fuck do you all have no friends.

What the fuck did you guys DO?!

OH GOD SAUCE PLEASE SAUCE

kek seems to approve.

Tried roll20? It's literally cancer but it'll scratch your itch.

doujin-moe.us/th9g36xj

2 seconds in google

I think kek approves ttrpg

it's certainly possible.

Yeah, I have no irl friends.

Moved after school.

I get along with coworkers well enough, but yeah no irl friends.

I never did that growing up. I didn't even know those things existed till much much later.

By then I had way too many things to do.

Plus what said

I have plenty of acquaintances / workmates but any of my friends now live many states away and I only text with them now.

This is true but unless you got a friend there....well, the people in those places are not socially adjusted and you will not rrally have a good time. First time I went with the guy that got me into Magic and it was fun as fuck, he stole some good cards for me even though he was a bit of a prude. But the times I went alone, it was very awkard for them, and I couldn't get anyone to be real, they were all defending themselves like if I was somehow going to shatter their little bubbles because of a simple hi. So, I just decided to go drunk and chill with the shop owner the rare times I was alone. Also, the place didn't had table top I think, but it had YuGiOh, Vandal, Magic, and other not so know trading card games tournaments.

Anyone know what this is from?

degeneracy.ru

I'll check it out, thanks

That sucks man.

TTRPG/TTG people are usually pretty friendly thought slightly autistic. So they'll be a bit standoffish if you're new. That being said most gamers of that ilk LOVE getting new people into the games so if you just go shoot the shit, ask for a demo maybe you'll find something.

when I was in high school, all my friends would come over every Saturday to play D&D or Rifts in my Grandma's basement.

I joined the Army after graduation and didn't keep in touch wit those guys. Now 20 years later I'm back on the block but too old and awkward to make new friends.

Fuck you, Google isn't bring SHIT up on it.

do you even know where you are?

I killed 50 men...

damn so close

THANK YOU KEK

Before you do realize that as a player you're likely to get cycled out quickly if you're no good. Far easier if you're GM but you'll have to deal with mouth breathers who you fortunately can cycle out as well.

Basically a large disparity between number of games vs players, but once you demonstrate that you're a non retarded player you'll usually stick with your crew for ages.

Is paying for a roll20 account upgrade worth it?

only if my digits add up to 9

guess not

What is this from?

degenerate.ru

>critical fail

I used to play Warhammer Fantasy (VC) before age of spacemarines.
Magic the gathering is good too, although its a ccg but whatever.

see? even Kek agrees.

Table top gamers tend to be beta male feminists. They allowed womyn to destroy their hobby without even putting up a fight.

not all of us are.

Is Yugioh Sup Forums approved?

>Still plays Jewgioh in current year