TOM HARDY IS VENOM

gamespot.com/articles/spider-mans-venom-spinoff-will-star-tom-hardy/1100-6450196/

Another great actor falls to capeshit... FUCK...

You're a black guy

Yes op, we know.

Are you fucking retarded he did capeshit before

Fuck off nigger

Nolan's Batman is not capeshit, it's kino

It's not even capeshit.
It's just shit.

How the fuck do you do venom without spiderman?
Go on tell me
Pro tip
you fucking cant

HOT HEAD

Typical response.

He is crashing this cinematic universe with no survivor
Based Tom Hardy. He only have one allegiance

He is a big guy.

>Fuck off nigger

Actually he was almost going to be Rick Flag in Suicide Squad before they replaced him with some boring actor I've never heard of.

Just as well, that would have been a complete waste of his talents.

He said the script was shit that's why he dropped

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

tl;dr

Was it before or after he got hired by Disney :^)

Nigga its still capeshit you delusional shit.

>tripfag
>actually communicating with shitposters.

literally the only post you were right

Take a hint. Everybody hates you.

great thread lads, check my 4

>Disney

It's Sony bud and even then it was before.

hahaahahaha 10/10 post

they better include venom rape
also
>that threesome phonesex with eddie, ann and the symbiote

> Sony
> Spiderman spin off
Okay so he was full off shit.
Sony's recent spiderman were way worst than suicide squads.
He just got salty somebody passed over him for a litteral who and thrashed the movie.
When you star in such type of shit you're not really in position to talk about other film
It's like Kevin Spacey would tell you that X script was bad and he didn't want to star in it and then went on to makes 9 lives

>He just got salty somebody passed over him for a litteral who and thrashed the movie.
No idea where you heard this. The only reason he wasn't in Suicide Squad was because he had scheduling conflicts with The Revenant.

It actually is

brainlet

kill yourself

samefag

kek
why you heff to be mad
its only shitpost

Holy shit what are you talking about?

Oh great, I can't wait for more shitty baneposting jokes

>venom posting
WE'LL EAT YOUR BRAIN.jpg

Fuck.......

you will live to see venomposting become as amazing as baneposting

did it die in the raimi Spider-man? if not.. he got better

We lost a DChad today

F

>they'll never do a Carnage film

Carnageman >> Carnage

what if venomposting and baneposting form a strong bond live together as a single entity kind of like an symbiote... woah

Well, first off, this is not connected to the Raimi Spiderman, so it's not like it matters, but second, yes, Venom did die in that film. Raimi hated Venom so I think it was his final "fuck you" to the producers.

>Raimi hated Venom

I've heard conflicted things about this and how he only said that to throw people off the scent that he'd be in the movie.

dont think he hated the character because thats kinda autistic to hate a fan favorite
i likely hated that producers medled and pushed to much.
in fact spiderman 3 felt like the production didnt care, that fucking dance scene should be proof enough

he* likely hated

talking about this You litteraly had to trace the chain of comment back

This guy has been shit outside of Bronson. It's retarded that he gets to be Mad Max.

grow up

Hey Tom! Nolan is a fucking retard for letting you and Bale and Caine speak gibberish with your retarded voices.

Typical faggot

That doesn't address my statement.
>No idea where you heard this. The only reason he wasn't in Suicide Squad was because he had scheduling conflicts with The Revenant.

>comics are just for little kids

Blue board retard.

>gore means maturity
Ok they're for 15 year olds.

I never meant to imply it meant maturity just that this idea that all comics are just colorful heroes sucking each others assholes is from the 50's comics have changed over time

Hell, even in the 50s, Ant-Man beat his wife.

damn, that's a greatly drawn scene
from which comic/issue is this one from, user?

I honestly worry about the people who think the best use of their free time is to whine about "manchildren" discussing comic book movies on a Bohemian shoe-knitting forum.

>Hell, even in the 50s, Ant-Man beat his wife.

That happened in the 80s, and boy has it been overblown since then

At least we have boners.