Hey user, you finally stopped going to Robert's lame ass Kinoplex and finally are coming to my Cinetorium?

Hey user, you finally stopped going to Robert's lame ass Kinoplex and finally are coming to my Cinetorium?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DV8yly-wFD4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But your name is also Robert

This is too confusing. I'll just stay at home.

Fat chance I just came to get back my towel and shampoo.

Sorry but my wife prefers to get BLACKED

They don't let you sniff the seats at the other place so I'm coming here now.

*takes shotgun out*
I came here to avenge Robert
*shoots him*
And keep the change boy *winks at the camera*

The Kinoplex. TV's newest sitcom about Jules, an awkward young man trying to win the love of his co-worker, Lane. All the while the manager, Robert mentors Jules and tries to keep the theatre in order as the characters get into wacky but relatable hijinks. Sup Forums will also be a recurring character as a condescending and needy moviegoer with a strange codependent friendship with Robert. Other Robert is an employee of the Kinoplex's main rival, the Cinetorium and constantly tries to make customers go to the Cinetorium instead of the Kinoplex. He frequently butts heads with /ourRobert/. The show is all about the ups and downs in the lives of these characters.

Theme Song: youtube.com/watch?v=DV8yly-wFD4

Okay, okay, I hired a black guy alright? Will you come to the Cinetorium now? He even has Lobster Tails, your favorite.

THAT'S NOT ROBERT I TOOK BLACK PEOPLE DIFFERENTATION CLASSES AND I KNOW HE'S A FAKE

>obvious storyline where Jules got cucked by Robert and Lane got blacked
This is like written since the beginning of the universe

>Lobster Tails
FUCKING LIAR. IT'S CRAB LEGS. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Robert has a long time gf that he wants to propose to.

>free drink refill
>25c popcorn refill
sounds good and all but I'm not stepping out of the movie to get more popcorn

Reel Life would have been a way better name for a show

*blocks your path*
SURPRISE FUCKASS! THOUGHT YOU COULD GET AWAY FROM ME BY NOT GOING TO ROBERT'S KINOPLEX? I DON'T THINK SO. HAND OVER YOUR TICKET SO I CAN CHECK IT YOU LITTLE FAGGOT.

>it's a Popcorn Magician is being a little shit again episode

This would probably work as cinemas is the new ironic hipster thing that gen z love.

what are bitches for?

Robert hired a new penis inspector for his Kinoplex.

>Robert crying while watching his kino
>gf is unimpressed
What is he watching guys? I think it's Master and Commander.

Logan B&W

fuck you ticket master

Jowanna Man

defiantly pootie tang

It's a Sup Forums pulls Jules to go ghosthunting in the forbidden closed room where the Dark Knight was shown only once

This is such fucking horseshit

Ohh... user, I shouldn't have eaten those refried beans... I'm gonna-*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*
Oh this is so embarrass-*PFFFFFTTTHHHHHHH*
J-just zip up your pants and enjoy your movie

bazinga?

would not wash myself for 2 months just to see her reaction when she discovers my smega