Sino / 中国:

Meet the new Chinese family

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512964820236.webm
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2057491/china-urges-vatican-be-flexible-about-relations
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5080626.stm
nytimes.com/2013/04/22/world/asia/china-expands-crackdown-on-anticorruption-activists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XHm38QG6wk8
l4cs.jpn.org/gikopoi/flash/gikopoi141_for/flash_gikopoi.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for retarded HK independence supporters

Nice

Do you think HK independence supporters realize how stupid their ideology is? It would be literally impossible on so many levels.
The water they drink, the meat and vegetables they eat, the electricity that powers all their houses, do they know where it comes from?

bad op, post the resources next time
this is a language learning thread

ITT: Chinese actresses whose bodies of work you appreciate.
Of course Taiwan, HK, Macau and overseas also count.
舒淇 is very hot t-b-h.
Is it really though? Whenever I post in Chinese, it's 50/50 that someone responds.

it's not meant to reflect what's in it but state specifically in the beginning what it is for

what went wrong?

the last line ruins it

shit, dog

Maybe they got some idea from sg, where they are actually able to be independent with the things you said + completely no water to drink

However, Malaysians are dumb as fuck and weak at the same time, while it projects literally zero power against other cunts other than maybe other so called cunts like Indonesia

Other than that, it's possible that they're just hoping for better life in a very dumb way by saying let's rely on other cunts who've already accepted the fact that hk belongs to prc now more than Taiwan and insult some big cunt that's just beside us who is the main provider of everything they need to survive

>language
No one speaks chinese
>learning
Most stuff is about asian females (mostly taiwan abo, foot and gook prostitute) or butthurt discussion of muh prc

Sino is by far the shittiest thread ever and I'm fine with it

Everything about this conversation is wrong and the last line is a such a crime it's worse than 10 nankings

They are COMPLETELY dependent on the mainland for not just the bare necessities but also business, and China is not willing to tolerate any part of it to separate. The thing wwith Singapore is that the Malaysians actually voluntarily expelled SG from their federation because they despised the ethnic Chinese that lived there and wanted them out.
China is not like this at all, to them every single Chinese person and piece of Chinese land cannot be disposed of, and they would never let another piece of territory become separate under the influence of a foreign powers.
So theoretically, could HK be independent like SG? Yes, but not without China's approval, which they will NEVER, ever give.
This is the problem of big city people, their ego gets so big because they live in a flashy city with all sorts of modern things, they think they are bigshots and don't need the "little people." The truth is without the less developed areas, their comfortable existence would be impossible.
It would be cool if we could speak more Chinese here.

Kill it with fire.

just because peru and german is super dedicated doesn't mean this thread is useless, that is illogical, don't let bad people tell you how to live your life

i am not fine with it, but unfortunately they help to keep the general alive, it is true not many people want to learn chinese so they have to be the filler to pass the time

没人想用中文对话

我是一个吧

I feel sorry for the white daughter.
Asian women are jealous of white women and hate them.

gib swedish gf

fix'd that for you.

The Chad educator

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1512964820236.webm

NEED a qt Chinese doctor gf lads

anymore of the vampire hottie??!??!

Guess her age, lads

Is Winston the only unemployed man who wears a suit everyday?
You know there's a word for this kind of guy in Chinese.
吃软饭 - eating soft food, means for a man to live off of a woman.

What the FUCK was this lady's problem?
If it wasn't for Cixi China could have started modernizing in the 1800's and be able to defend itself from foreign powers. Instead she decided to launch a coup against the one emperor who realized China fell behind and needed to catch up with the West and locked him up for the last few years of his life.
Old bitch caused decades of backwardness for China for her own personal gain.

Teach me, pls

Power, cixi is just like empress lu for liu bang

Long story short, Dowager Cixi was an old ne'er do well career woman in the Qing dynasty's later years (late 1800's). She was not the Empress but she effectively ruled the Empire through weak men she could manipulate to do her will. She was extremely superstitious and resistant to Western science and technology. For example, she supported the Boxer Rebellion, who thought they could prevail over guns using kung fu. This only led to more disaster for China.
The second to last Emperor, Guangxu, had the idea of reforming the Empire to make it more moder, adapting new technology and what not. She decided to stop him, had him de facto arrested and kept locked up in one of the palaces of the Forbidden City until he died. After that, power transferred to a two year old boy and a bunch of Qing conservatives who let the dynasty collapse.
Although it is a good thing those damned Manchus lost power in retrospect.
People like Cixi, Lu, and Jiang Qing all make a good argument for why women should never be in power over China, or any country really.

>tfw ywn have a qt look at you like this

Interesting history to learn

You are welcome.

please come back please come back please come back

Nope. 你们的红毛洋鬼子永远不回来了。

做白日梦

Boxer Rebellion is great desu

>ywn witness the Eight Nation alliance in your lifetime
>ywn witness American soldiers scaling the walls of Beijing

Yeah, you'll never see that because the West's glory days are far behind us. The empires have collapsed, and the peoples of the world have stood up. Engaging in day dreams of your great-great grand-daddy's glory is futile.

yes 打倒中国共産党 殲滅五毛党

>user in a few years

uma delichina

鬼子滚蛋
>tfw ywn be a 45 year old sexpat that finds a thirty year old asian gf out of desperation
This is a good feel.

Chang

假洋鬼子

Why are you in America, Chang?

My ancestors :) moved out of China to Southeast Asia generations ago and I'm grateful for that.

I'm a construction worker and my workplace is usually full of chinks speak korean you fucks i don't understand your inferior language

消滅共匪 解放同胞 光復大陸

zitto animale

我不是中国人,我只是一位有爱心的外国友人。我看,你们这样的香蕉人,简直太无耻了。
inferior?可是你们的宫殿上都写着中文呢?再说,韩国的总统去中南海朝贡了。是韩国需要中国,而不是相反。一直以来,都是如此。
大陆已经解放了呢。只剩下台巴子还没得解放。

Mainland China is shit, user. Don't fall for the memes. The modern Chinese justice system ruined everything.

China has a grorious history. But so does Iran, and I don't like its modern incarnation in any way shape or form. Same with China.

>my chinaboo ass is mad
They're not coming back, I'm going over to suck some of their dicks.

我已经去过中国大陆。我已经了解他的真相。现代中国越来越好,中国的一些东西已经超越了西方。那当然,要成为发达国家,中国还有一条路要走,可是在中国共产党的领导下,这是很可能做得到的。
>muh 六四
干什么跟我报告三十年前的事情?三十年前的新闻,谁在乎呢?今天的中国不是老样子。你知道吗,1980年民主韩国也发生了差不多一样的事情,但是没有人会抱怨韩国不够民主。只有共产党和社会主义才能救中国。

快去吧,被洗脑的香蕉人应该离开亚洲了。西方真的需要你们。

>现代中国越来越好,中国的一些东西已经超越了西方。那当然,要成为发达国家,中国还有一条路要走,可是在中国共产党的领导下,这是很可能做得到的。

>洗脑
my fetish :)

你的回复,是没有意义的。
跟你这样的人辩论真是个毫无意义的事情。

Dumb frogposter, I can't write Chinese so I'm not going to bother arguing with someone who thinks being mindbroken by White cocks is bad.

中國到現在還要全面禁壓討論六四就知道官方有多麼重視了吧. 民主不是重點,是言論自由. 有防火長城,何能說解放?

>"He's my teacher!! ^_^"
>Winston nervously chuckles, "Heh, yep..."

遠征売春婦的痴呆兒子

我拒绝跟你用洋人的字母来沟通。你先退下吧。
讨论64还有什么意义吗?发生了是发生了,何必讨论它?三十年前发生的事情跟我们这一代人是没有关系的。所谓的Great Firewall 很容易翻墙,只要你对电脑技术有足够的了解,什么啥子都能去研究。
64最危险的就是它很可能推翻中国的政权。64就是文革以来中国最大的危机,幸亏邓小平没有让他们成功,否则近二十年来的进步,恐怕是做不到的。
哇,厉害了,鬼子回来啦。
从此我决绝与倭寇对话了。

Sorry, DeShawn, but the only thing I'm experienced in writing in Chinese is "洋人的肉棒。。。"

I conveniently forgot Chinese after the education system allowed me to drop it in grade ten.

打壓這麼重大的歷史事件, 洗白歷史,誤導人民,還說沒問題? 真是解放的國家,不需掩護自己的歷史.
GFW 當然能翻,但是政府覺得需要,就知道它們一直都想控制人民的思想.

解放不等于西方人脑子里的“自由”
我们说的自由是从封建主义和外国压迫下解放人民,让他们日子过得更好。假如没有审查的话,CIA mi6等西方势力很容易可以误导百姓,让一部分人想推翻政权。毫无疑问,如果中华人民共和国和共产党被推翻的话,中国就势必进入新的百年国耻时代了。89年以来也没有发生类似的事情。89年的动荡是极端的,也很有可能受到了西方黑暗势力的支持。

this guy is the one who made China great.

Best city in China for a foreign programmer?

Shenzhen obviously for everything IT
(((Finance))): Hong Kong
Everything else: Shanghai

"English teacher"
Marry ASAP: Shanghai
Never marrying: Guangzhou

>我們

中國網絡不只被封鎖,而還有黨改寫的資訊,誤導人民,為了說服他們毫無疑問的支持黨提出的所有東西,不理事實情況.官方做事不可能無瑕的,但是現在的制度令人民不敢出聲,要求改革,保護自己的利益. 言論自由不需六四樣模的民主,不需完全自由,我只要求可以依事實而來討論.

oh god i laughed hard

my dick is diamonds

You may not like it, but this is what peak China looks like

人们早就可以提出自己的意见,国外国内的新闻和丑闻都可以报道。最近发生的幼儿园虐待儿童的事件是一个例子。当然某些敏感的东西不能报道,但是总的来说,中国现在的社会和媒体比以前要自由得多。如果中国像西方一样“自由”的话,中国的媒体就可以变成跨国公司和外国势力的喉舌。中国的社会一直以来需要一定的控制,才能有秩序和谐。

miss my old colonies :(

You can't miss something you never had

>be UK
>youth of colony waving your flag in protest of the new rulers (even though their english sucks, don't ask, i'll never understand how this happened)

>be portugal
>looks at ex-colony
>*cricket sounds*

還不夠自由啊,有這麼自由那貪污濫權這樣的問題早就有廣大社會反應,不要等小平平才來認真對付.逢是批評官方,黨裡的不足,官方不看合不合理,一般都會打壓,如果上層不管那誰來解決?

Where should i aim for as a teacher at an international school o wise chinky man

要說明,我是同意需要控制,但是人民的聲音,知識,要開放一些,為免一天如出現一個害國的領導人,國家還會能果斷反應

你的殖民地?会说葡语的澳门人不到1%呢。
>youth of colony waving your flag in protest of the new rulers
They're like 2% of the population tops. And they're all sub-room temperature IQ. They were all born likely after the British left too and have this glorious view of the colony, just because they want to rebel against "the man" and be a sucker for the foreigners and their "Western values." Little do they know that the average China man in HK was treated like shit by their white bosses. Local Chinese could only start making good for themselves in the 80's.
贪官的新闻,中国已经有太多了。习近平早在2013年就开始搞反腐了,不论地位高低,贪官都不能像以前那么赤裸裸地贿赂,伤害人民的利益。老百姓也可以讨论,甚至经常天天都讨论。中国已经不是文革时期的样子了。

>american education

>老百姓也可以讨论
批評黨就不可以啊

Angola é nossa

>the CCP's closest ally on Taiwan is their old nemesis the KMT
How'd it come to this?

等到平平才面對貪污的問題,已經害了無數人民,人民的恩怨被埋的後果.這個問題應該十年前解決,但是因為批評貪官就是批評共黨,就被打壓

>barcelona
hahaha

The CCP actually has strayed a lot closer to what the KMT would've wanted for China, and the KMT prefers one China over the opposition's leanings towards an independent Taiwan. It's very ironic but very much rooted in realpolitik

>i couldn't save Zhang Yao

>mfw the Vatican will soon recognize the People's Republic as the one and only China
Got my popcorn ready t-b-h
scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2057491/china-urges-vatican-be-flexible-about-relations
批评贪官和各别政策是可以的。但是主张推翻中国的政治制度,反对中国的政权,这一切是不能容忍的。改革是需要的,但是如果中国没有共产党的领导,它一定会太乱了。
Nao e, cara. E Chinesa agora.
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/5080626.stm
Because both parties agree that they represent China, that there is only one China and that Taiwan is a part of it. Unfortunately, the KMT decided to be retarded and let go of control, allowing fruity anti-China leftists take over. They won't last for long though. Taipei's partners are abandoning them one after the other. Soon they will all come to Zhongnanhai and 磕头.

é dos pretos, burro do caralho

>批评贪官和各别政策是可以的
十年前批評貪官就等於批評國家,人民被官方反指控入獄。現在官方濫權一樣難批評。人民自己想去追貪官被捕 nytimes.com/2013/04/22/world/asia/china-expands-crackdown-on-anticorruption-activists.html
還有貪官很多剛好也是政治敵人,最親平平的貪官還能正常辦事,

thread music
youtube.com/watch?v=XHm38QG6wk8

why cant chinks and poos just get along

l4cs.jpn.org/gikopoi/flash/gikopoi141_for/flash_gikopoi.html

Type #rula and choose Bar.

what are you reading on kindle these days peru

>三十年前的新闻,谁在乎呢?今天的中国不是老样子。
>你知道吗,1980年民主韩国也发生了差不多一样的事情,但是没有人会抱怨韩国不够民主。
>讨论64还有什么意义吗?发生了是发生了,何必讨论它?三十年前发生的事情跟我们这一代人是没有关系的。
>n年前发生的事情跟我们这一代人是没有关系的。
>n年前发生的事情跟我们这一代人是没有关系的。
>n年前发生的事情跟我们这一代人是没有关系的。

對啊,對國家利益有損的歷史,能讓下一代人忘掉的都要忘掉。
中國韓國美國,都是殺人的血腥政權。不聽話的,殺掉就好,之後再用假新聞搞亂他們。
民主不民主,都是要讓人民忘記歷史、聽話當個好孩子、快快樂樂生活的技倆。
人民是一堆蠢貨,要吃飽要哄,還要綁好腦筋與思想避免被鼓動起來造反。一班外國勢力就是等著好時機把你的國家打回石器時代。

就是道歉都不用,企硬說這事根本沒發生過。And I think to myself, what a wonderful world.