Recent Purchases / Shelf Thread

Lets see your Sup Forumsllections!

What have you been buying - Trades, memorabilia, anything Sup Forums related is welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/gp/pdp/profile/A2851SX1KZ53JN
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm bootyblasted that the DC logo change means my Johns Flash trades won't have matching spines

Haven't bought anything in a while though

I know. As it stands it looks like every DC book I have is going to have a different logo.

I like the page-turn one. And it was only introduced in 2012. I understand that the new one is a callback to their early logo but it just looks ugly to me.

She's got a nice bum.

tcaf stack

This one's my favourite but I've only read like half the stuff I picked up

I just bought both the Frank Miller Daredevil omnibus and the companion.

I greatly prefer the new logo, but just having books not match is going to be annoying.

Batman vol 8
Batman by Brubaker tpb
Gundam the Origin vol 2 and 3

Ah, that sounds sweet, man. How much did it cost? I was thinking of buying it.

£45 quid a piece so £90 in total. Thankfully I got them at a massive discount at my LCS.

Haven't gotten much of anything else yet

your shelf looks like a hastings shelf

How's the Moon Knight epic collection? Been thinking about picking both up.

I don't know if you're insulting or complimenting.
I like it, I've been having trouble finding the first one in stores. Might have to suck it up and get it online

From the looks of it Bad Moon Rising appears to be going out of print which is honestly a shame, surprised by how quick it did so, hopefully if the Moon Knight Netflix series becomes a hit they'll republish it.

tfw your package with new comics has been out for delivery since 8am and its 6pm now and it still hasn't arrived

shitty deal, hopefully it hasnt been kicked around all day

Depth looks neat

I ordered it from IST and they do a fuckin great job of packing their shit. I ain't really worried about that I just wanna read them :(

Ah good then.. the box might be shit kicked but your precious books should be safe.

Next book I'm getting is the new printing of 52, can't wait for june 2nd already pre-ordered it at my fav bookstore in town, I like my LCS but I don't trust them to actually preorder and have it waiting for me, nice guys but they have a pretty disorganised system.

I think i spent my birthday money well Sup Forums.
What do you think?

Uncanny X-men vol 1 omnibus by Chris Claremont
is the only thing i bought recently just waiting for the others volumes to arrive

Oh they are re-releasing the 52 omni? Shit I need to get that...

Nothing is batman so you did fairly well.

Well i have gay Batman plus Dick if that counts.

Not the omni, a 2 volume paperback collected edition, basically the first 4 volume tpb's just in 2 volumes instead of 4... with the NOTES!!

My most recent book get

And my most recent toy get

Oh dope. That sounds good as hell.

sonofabitch, its June 21st now and the second half isnt out till january next year instead of november.

balls.

If you like it grab up the other two volumes i get the feeling once they're gone they're gone.

I already have them on my shelf as seen here I'm just happy that my lcs stopped trying to push Nu52 SS on me, still waitting on Vol 4, I foot how much I fucking loved Dutchess and Boomer.

Got Hi-Jinks and Derring-Do
It doesn't have the short comic that is set between 40 and 41, but it's pretty okay.
Only missing volumes 2 and 3 now.

whoops, I didn't realise that one pic was the 3rd volume, not a SS fan myself just knew people were waiting for them to come out and the books probably wouldnt stick around long.

Hopefully the movie coming out means they'll finish Ostranders run, its no doubt why they printed them again in the first place.

>not a SS fan
Dude, read Ostrander's, it's pretty much the gold standard for villain titles. The only good thing about the SS movie is that it forced DC to reprint this run.

1/3

2/3

FUCK YES

>Google Chrome decided to be a bitch and I had to restart my computer.
I'm a little salty.

Anyways, here's the stuff I got in storage. Ignore the redundant BTAS DVDs. Also, this is my IST order that should be coming in Wednesday.

UNCANNY X-FORCE BY REMENDER COMP COLL TP VOL 02 $19.24

FLASH BY GRANT MORRISON AND MARK MILLAR TP $10.99

BLACK SCIENCE TP VOL 02 WELCOME NOWHERE $8.69

FLASH BY GEOFF JOHNS TP BOOK 02 $13.74

A Bride's Story, volume 1 and 2

Thinking about getting some more Marvel, the Ultimate Spider-Man storytime reminds me they have the best street level.

Since I haven't bought anything in a while.

The Spider-Man omni is tempting. I've been waiting for the second Lee/Ditko Epic collection

found these for a $1 each at the mall a few days ago. I'm a huge Wu-Tang fan.

Hello, floor user here, it's been a minute since I posted, so here's the last... 2 months? of stuff I've purchased.

1/2

2/2

Is Nova's run collected in the annihilation omnibuses?

I need to get that companion before it hits OOP again.

It is awesome.

Looking forward to that Strange omni later this year

This user has adopted seven chog's.

>He is unaware that they are actually alien parasites trying to control his mind.
>RUN! BEFORE THEY GET YOU

Got me a Witzend. Thanks to the user who posted the scoop on this in the last thread.

and this

I'm in the middle of moving to Houston, :(, but I did have my eye on Priest's BP collection and Panther's Rage that I saw on Amazon that's selling for $26. I wanted the Masterwork version but I've given up hope of finding one cheaper than $100.

Nice, I have a copy of Wood's Cannon coming in the mail.

They are putting out a vol 2 of the Masterworks for BP that will have all the Kirby stuff from the 70's

I'm actually planning on selling my masterwork of that when the Epic collection comes out

dude you need help seriously

solid waste of cash

Hastings is still a thing?

Oh shit man really?

Oh wow, do you mind me asking why? I've always liked how the Masterworks looked and from my understanding the Epic Collection is just Panther's Rage and leaves out his other BP stories.

are you approving of them or not i can't tell. but anyway i'm a huge fan of chew and love the merch.

We have one here in AL.

No the epic collection has Jungle Action # 6 - 24 same as the MW. I'm guessing they're going to sell it because it's rare and OOP

I'm thinking of starting buying some floppies starting with Rebirth and later selling them arc by arc on ebay and rebuy them as trades. Might this work or should I just stick to buying trades in the first place? Sorry if I sound dumb, I am pretty new to this whole comics thing.

Oh my bad then.

I'll just pick up the Epic Collection when it comes out then. Thanks!

amazon.ca/gp/pdp/profile/A2851SX1KZ53JN

>inb4 b-b-but Sup Forums

Recently bought Flash vol.1 of Geoff Johns, really fun read so far. First time I've read Flash, could you recommend me any other TPB's of Flash?

How is Suicide squad 1 and 2? Just bought both but only read issue 1 looks good so far.

Keep buying so much and not reading them. i seem to catch up and then buy a shit tonne of more books lel.

How you liking that then?
I wonder how many of the "6,666 copies" have been bought up.

I recommend from experience to set a minimum buying price. I sold sets and some were like 1-7 of All new X-men that went for like 7 pound...After Ebay fees and delivery it's fuck all. Also set for over 1 week. I wouldn't start at 0.99 set it at the minimum you want.

It will probably work but you might still have to fork out a bit for the trades.

Payday is next Friday, lads, only recently started buying omnibi but I'm looking to add another one, what do you recommend?

So far I've got Golden Age Superman Vol. 1, Golden Age Batman Vol. 1, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, and The Goon Library Edition Vol. 1.

Thinking of getting Gerber's Howard the Duck, here's a 3x3 of my tastes to get an idea.

I'd say wait for the new releases.
Flash by Johns Book Two.
Flash by Waid Book One.
Flash Omnibus by Bucc and Manapul (story is okay, art is amazing).

I'll read the entire series (beginning from Courtyard) next week.

Fuck yeah then.
The recent solicits have been amazing,

Hard to see but that's watamote between YP and OPM

Not pictured are Vinland Saga, Attack on Titan, and Message to Adolf

>zenith box
What da fuck

Starman HC complete set
New sealed
$320

yes or no?

Yes

no

>All that Kirby and Morrison
>All those omnis

Cripes.

fuck no, don't pay over 250 for that

but vol 3 itself goes for like $120
thanks

new question.
Did they really cancel the recent paperback reprints or was it just a rumor?

That's literally my only Masterwork and it sticks out. I was lucky to get it for $30 a few months before it went OOP

yes they cancelled it

bummer

bump

Just ordered
Sleeper omnibus
Superior foes omnibus
Bprd 1946-48
Peter pan
Tmnt volume 11-14
Red Sonja vultures circle
Jonah hex vol 1
Stray bullet uber alles edition