What are some movies where a guy or a group gets stranded on a deserted island?

What are some movies where a guy or a group gets stranded on a deserted island?

Swiss Army Man

cast away

Cast Away
The Beach
Escape from Alcatraz

Castaway. Little known movie starring Tom Hanks.

lord of the flies

Naked and Afraid

The only good Guy Richie film

;)

Three/Survival Island

Eden

;) I would post nsfw webm of her titties but it's a blue board afterall

>in movie
>with white guy

>irl
>with black guy

Hell in the Pacific

Welcome to the jungle

Castaway on the Moon

The return

The red turtle

The Blue Lagoon is a classic

Shame Brooke Shields went prudish after Pretty Baby and didn't want to do no more nudity

i loved this movie when it came out. should i re-watch or is it garbage?

Can't believe Lord of the Flies hasn't been mentioned yet. The Island with DiCaptrio is also pretty cool. Maybe Badlands and Mud also have a similar vibe for what you're after?

Garbage, I think there was another movie with exactly the same premise and much better but forgot what it's called

Hyper-sexualization as a child fucked her mentally up and she was a virgin until 22.

you know what? i didn't even click on the thumbnail. i was thinking of the one with the rock. i had no idea van damme was in a movie with kirsten schaal.

Battle Royale

Looks like a B movie

>implying virginity until 20s is a bad thing
Also I don't believe her.

Please post somewhere! She's the best in the biz

Lost

muh nigga

wrong thread? this isn't a ylyl thread

l'Avventura
(not really, but it's got people on an island and it's one of the best films ever made, so watch it)

We love modern emptiness to be good-looking and glamorous. If L'Avventura had been about some fat short Italian guy looking for his pig-look-alike girlfriend with the help of an equally fat ugly woman, no one would care. e.g., the reason why La Dolce Vita was popular with so many people was not because of its moral insights but its peeks into the lifestyles of the rich and famous. Its social and moral concerns notwithstanding, we like it because it has people like big titted Anita, handsome Marcello, lovely Aimee, and the rest. If that movie had been about a fat ugly slobs of Rome, it woulda had far less appeal

This was fun as fuck.

True. But the films are still good.

This is great

Are there any good movies out there starring ugly people, preferably their ugliness not being the (main) subject of the film?

Trees Lounge

The House Is Black
But it is about ugliness

>filmstars are good looking
What an insight user.

Swiss Family Robinson

Mike Leigh movies

JUST as I was about to call everyone in the thread an underage faggot who I hope gets gay AIDS you come to the rescue with the correct answer. God bless you user