Does having no gf or kids devalue your political opinion or appreciate it?

Does having no gf or kids devalue your political opinion or appreciate it?

Why should it make any difference at all?

Hello?

I don't know why, but it's undeniable that it does make a difference in real life.

having kids makes you have skin in the game for future generations, just look at the childless merkel, what does she care if she destorys germany? she wont be around for it

HAVING A GIRLFRIEND GIVES YOU PERSPECTIVE.

pretty much.

being solo, nobody to share opinions with or have them shared with you in a candid or in depth manner, everything is just a meme.

why is Canada such cucks?

>women
>in depth conversations

toppest of all kekes

I DIDNT SAY INDEPTH CONVERSATIONS.

BUT IF YOU HAVE A LIFE PARTNER YOU AUTOMATICALLY GAIN MORE PERSPECTIVE GIVEN ANY SITUATION.

I BELIEVE A MAN'S OPINION IS GREATER IN THIS WAY.

nobody mentioned depth, just perspective. beating your meat and being subliminally bitter and edgy can't be healthy either.

>having a girlfriend
>cuck
?

Loneliness and depression are the ultimate red pills. Not saying marriage is bad or woman are bad but if you never experienced despair and lived a sheltered life where everything went your way I can see you being naive and buying into BLM and other liberal bullshit. My views shot to the right the more woman shit on me but I got /fit/ and dated more so while I can hook up my beliefs are still right leaning due to that unsheltered despair I used to carry.

By perspective you mean "Learning to moderate your opinions so you don't offend her delicate female emotions and she'll still suck your dick occasionally" then yeah you get "perspective"

>not having the innate drive to keep your family and your kin prosperous and safe

jap sama knows

you're basically degrading your potential

It used to be of worth. But now with the welfare for single mothers and beta fucks walking around I don't know....

But a bunch of NEETS and Tumblr tier retards will NEVER vote away the poison that is destroying White Western society.

Alphas gotta start having standards again, and women stop being crazy whores before any of this will ever correct itself.

I WON'T DEBATE THIS FACT. WOMEN TEND TO BE MORE EMOTIONAL.

BUT THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH A MAN GAINING PERSPECTIVE FROM HIS FEMALE PARTNER.

YOU CAN DISAGREE, BUT I'D SAY YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON HALF OF LIFE.

no, just not being driven mad by echoes and shadows.

fucken eh you can't agree on everything and just let her be right in every opinion, she'll see through that and she'll have you by the balls and nothing else.

bingo, keep in mind some untold percentage of Sup Forums own fleshlights and they just see women as annoying, complicated, fleshlights and rather not face the delusion.

What the fuck do you mean by perspective.
Women don't form opinions based on logic and reasoning. Look at how many liberals are women. It's all emotion, they don't care about right and wrong they care about what FEELS right and what FEELS wrong.
Name one thing women provide that a fleshlight can't. Modern women bring nothing but pussy to the table. They're pretty much obsolete.

>Name one thing women provide that a fleshlight can't. Modern women bring nothing but pussy to the table. They're pretty much obsolete.
this is why your birthrates are down you dipshit

i met her in a library. she was reading a book equal to mine and it started a conversation. we both kissless virgins, one month in and confessed to each other.
everything is going well.
we agreed to lose virginity when 20 and want marriage + 3 kids.

>Name one thing women provide that a fleshlight can't. Modern women bring nothing but pussy to the table. They're pretty much obsolete.
I totally called it didn't I?

yeah way to generalize women, I never said agree, just, open some perspective, let the soft gust of illogical and ineffective reasoning crash upon the bastions of your infallible world view.

Girlfriends are overrated, I wish I knew this before spending a good part of my life chasing pussy.

THE SOUL OF MAN IS NOT JUST THE MASCULINE PURSUITS. THERE IS ALSO A FEMININE ASPECT.

TO BE A WHOLE MAN YOU NEED A WOMEN.

YOU ARE REALLY LIMITING YOUR OUTLOOK ON LIFE IF YOU DO NOT SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE CLOSE.

Not an argument : ^ )

Seriously name ONE thing besides children which are a huge waste of time and money, that women provide. Modern women are leeches on society. They vote liberal, the spend money on useless garbage. They're emotional irrational children who have never had to work for anything in most of their lives.

>Men need women

Yeah I don't think so. Women need men to be providers and build society for them. Women are leeches.

Thats' why the push to "man up" and get married comes from women's groups, they're desperate to leech off of successful men's money.

THE POINT IS YOU ARE LOOKING AT THIS FROM YOUR MALE PERSPECTIVE. THE MALE MIND IS COLD AND CALCULATING.

THE FEMALE MIND IS DIFFERENT, IT IS CREATIVITY AND ART.

PERHAPS YOU MAY THINK YOU DO NOT NEED A WOMEN, BUT YOU WILL BE MORE REFINED AFTER HAVING AN EXCLUSIVE PARTNER.

IT'S THE WAY IT WILL ALWAYS BE.

toshi knows

why are you typing in all caps?

Who are the greatest artists of all time?
Men.

The greatest poets?
Men

The most creative inventors?
Men

The builders?
Men

The thinkers?
Men

The philosophers, the engineers, the dreamers?
All men.

Women are desperate to pull men back into marriage but they provide nothing worth marrying for any more. They can't cook, they can't clean, they aren't loyal after the sexual revolution. They offer nothing and expect everything.

Yes, and you will continue your civilization how, if you don't have children?
And women are beautiful. They need to be treasured. It was only the irresponsibility of modern men that lead to the women of today. It is still possible to revert it. You will be happier with a wife. It is important.
やめる
プロキシをオフにします
ダーティ英語の先生

俺はプロキシを使ってないし、英語の先生もないんだよ。
女性という生き物はもう今の時代には必要なんかない。

True

> had no goals or ambitions when single
>Homeless drifter
> meet woman that makes me want to be better
>get my shit together and get married
> working together to make our lives better

>Women should be treasured.

That's something that's earned. I don't treat shit like it's gold.

With VR and test tube babies along with life lengthening biotech women will have to adapt or become totally obsolete.

And? You judge the virtue by a person by his excellment in qualities he is not expected to accomplish? It might surprise you, but 90% of people today are simple workers who have no special skill, and 99.999% of them will not make a relevant contribution to the world.
By your logic, we should exterminate at least 90% of the people in the world.
Good people are measured by their abidance to what is expected, not unexpected, and that's why women, will inevitably always be on pair with men. Stop being edgy teen ager.

継続は力なり
苦あれば楽あり
出る杭は打たれる

>VR
Confirmed proxy.
You first turn off your proxy, and then earn the right to speak to me. Fucking disgusting pretender. Davido-kun.

>Good people are measured by their abidance to what is accepted.

That's some fucked up shit. I don't care what other people choose to do, but acting like women are some objective good and should be free from living up to rigorous logical standards is why women are so fucking coddled in modern society.

Also your Japanese sucks, posting platitudes and old phrases doesn't make them more meaningful just because they're in Japanese.

Either both or neither, from what I've seen.

is penis length important?

p-please respond

恥ずかしながら、突然の事に動揺してそのまま捕まえようとしたw
今度は冷静に使ってみる。
Stay in your room and do not leave it, the country does not need outcasts like you spilling your verbal shit in public.

Having a gf gives you one mpore thing to worry about when terrorists go on a fucking rampage.
I can't begin to imagine what it's like when you have kids.

Fuck you, I'm in Tokyo right now want to see outside my apartment asshole?

TFW you realize everyone is somebody's kid in a non-cliché revelation.

doesn't disprove his accusation you're a dirty english teacher. though lol

The contrast between background and paper make it clear that it is fake.
And the open wiring makes it look you are in a third world country like Korea.
You could simply turn off the proxy and calm down.

大人しく人が言う通りにするのが好きのね?
自分で考えなくてもいい期待されたことすればいいってわけですね。お前みたいな自分の意識持てない奴は本当に可哀そう、自殺すれば?

True, I'm not going to post my work information on Sup Forums thats for sure.

>open wiring not in Japan
Ok now I know you're full of shit.

I want to be in Japan!

>And the open wiring makes it look you are in a third world country like Korea.

Nigga i lived in different parts of japan and been all over nippon the wiring looks normal

Join the military and get sent there like i did and then marry an asian to get permanent residence like some of my buddies

Devalued. You have no stake in society and nothing to lose.

日本からポーストする人全然日本人じゃない

I never said I was Japanese. Only that I live here.
日本人だって一度も言ってない。

You know I've been thinking about this. I think most us believe the last scraps of democracy are going to be lost this century. If we start thinking of a best case scenario replacement where voting plays a part at all, the condition of the vote is going to need responsibilities attached. Something like military service, proof of paying tax, or having a dependent in your care. If you can't demonstrate having responsibilities in your life you shouldn't be able to use the states power to define the laws and taxes others must abide by.

>based Jap/user

open wiring is perfectly safe as long as uninsulated conduits are isolated and very separated.

>keep educating the basement dwelers

When guys get gfs they often turn into faggots, everything, including their suddenly very changed belief system revolves around their idiot slut and I lose almost all respect for them.