Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedonkeyreport.wordpress.com/2012/09/07/moment-with-debbie-wasserman-schultz/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She looks like she hit the wall at age 19.

Without fucking question. I'd take that ass to pound town.

nice

In the Age of Ancients the world was unformed, shrouded by fog

Is that my mom?

Not even with a stolen dick.

i'd bet that ass is quite familiar with pound town

Rude

If this ass pic is accurate, 100% sure,

What, like with a bat or tire iron? Yeah, I'd hit her with one of those.

When did I ever use the word hit?

u nose it

No, it's wrong to fuck lizards.

Fugg, I need a higher res.

mmmm

he office should be mail bombarded with shower caps and oven mitts.

Clearly implied, mate.

I'd suck those tities, plus I kinda wanna touch her face and look for scales.

>tfw no middle-aged, thicc, jewish and slightly unattractive gf

She is a hyphenated double-Jew. Hate fuck only.

I've seen her in person, she's a lot uglier.

I'd eat dat ass

>she will never suffocate you with those thighs

As a Miamian, I'm embarassed that she comes from the same county as me. She doesn't represent my Congressional District, thank g*d, she only represents all the degenerates in Miami proper.
She seems like a really mean-sppirited, awful person, but to answer your question, OP, no. She is an ugly thing. She looks like a stereotypical, A Wyatt Mann caricature of a 60 year old Jew, except she's only 50.

who is she? she looks like a jew.

I bet she is a great lay. Like crazy make love to your dick and let you cum on her face lay

I can imagine but I have a really bad old lady fetish.

dem cankles

>puffy

gross

Not with a stolen dick and ted cruz pushing.

Yeah, lemme preheat my oven

What about that ass?

Chris Cornell looks strangely different

Enjoy your warts...

i would, no rubber. 100% would inseminate

need more ass shots before I give my definitive word

This guy gets it.

Your Jewdar is working perfectly. That's (((Debbie Wasserman Schultz))).

How's this?

no. there's more attractive jewish women out there.

20 years ago, yes.

Dear Lord Almighty, yes.

Here's how it goes.
>It's Trump's inauguration
>American Flags everywhere, Mexicans fleeing across the border, Jihadi's turning themselves into the police, White Men marching through the streets
>Fareed Zakaria and Sally Kohn committed suicide at 4:20 PM Eastern
>Trump is about to give his speech
>But in a small, desolate corporate office in Boston, Massachusetts a single light is on in the Third Story window
>It's Debbie Wasserman Schultz's office
>She's crying into her cup of Summer Blonde Starbucks Coffee
>"I still can't believe... We got stumped.." she mutters to herself as Trump's speech plays on CNN
>A knock at her door
>"Yeah, I know, I'll be out in a bit Dave.." she says to the shadowy figure (whom she presumes to be the Janitor)
>"Cheer up, buttercup" a deep and rough voice returns.
>"Who's that?" Debbie says as she jolts backwards from her oak desk
>a 6'4 blonde mountain of a man with oiled abs and only an American Flag manthong enters the small room
>"You did good, Debbie." the man says
>"Who-who are you?" Debbie is stunned. The blue and red light from the tv flickers across the mans abdominals
>"I'm here to help." The man calmly states as he walks over and leans over Debbie's desk.
>"Help with what? We lost. Its over. Hillary is going to be indicted and I will be fired." She says, but cant help from gawking at the Man's towering figure
>"The Democrats may have lost, but you won."
>"I won what?"
>"Me."
>The man circles the desk and kneels at her feet. He grabs her worn JCPenney platforms and takes them off, revealing a black-pantyhose covered foot.
>"I-i-i" Debbie Stutters. Her heart flickers.
>"Shhh. This is how we Make America Great." The man whispers in between mouthfuls of toe
>Debbie can barely contain her excitement. "Why not." She thinks to herself. In the background, Richard Spencer is giving lip service to a crowd of Americans cheering for Trump

Sank you

>there's more attractive jewish women out there.
>pic unrelated
ftfy

7 times outta 10 yea

You Motherfuckers.

Stop Fucking objectifying her!

Sucking puffy boobs are they best Mr. Virgin.

They get harder and bumpy, but because they are puffy they are larger.

Puffy = relaxed and warm titty
Hard = cold and aroused titty

THICK ANKLES

Someone missed the last ice age. Fucking Heidelbergensis Bitch.

How tall is she? Looks a shade under 5 feet

Smart women are dangerous

Out the cat flap with them

thedonkeyreport.wordpress.com/2012/09/07/moment-with-debbie-wasserman-schultz/

>The man works his way up her supple calves and dives under her skirt, spreading her heavy thighs.
>Debbie Gasps as his dinner plate hands are placed upon her increasingly wet crotch.
>Like a magician, the man undoes her button of the Coach jacket.
>"Off." he mutters
>Debbie removes her suit, and places it on the desk, knocking off a pen in the process.
>The man pulls her lower body forward and shoves his Aryan face into her pelvis area.
>He bites off her granny panties and dives in. Like a Safari Explorer, he cuts through the heavy bush and reaches the destination.
>Debbie yelps in pure joy and looks at the ceiling. A poster of "Drumpf" with a Hitler Stache is staring at her in the eyes.
>Now she gets it. Her heart sinks. Trump was the right man for the Presidency. Her wracked emotions subside. Hillary never had a chance, and now its time to Make America Great Again.
>The television is drowning out the slurpings of her vaginal juice. A warm, intense buzz surrounds Debbie's labia and she can understand the words being spoken
>The man is really digging in. His face is soaked, and Debbie is climaxing. As she undergoes her orgasm she makes eye contact with a Man with Golden hair who is speaking on the TV Screen.
>She cant close her eyes.
>The man is drowning in vaginal discharge
>She is reaching the climax
>The man on the Television speaks.
>"I Donald Trump, do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
>As Trump puts his hand on the bible, Debbie screams. She climaxes, and her entire body is riddled with waves of pleasure. An F-16 flies overhead and she passes out, to wake up the next morning neatly tucked into bed at home.

So, to answer your Question OP:

Yes, yes I would.

Is that Lois Einhorn / Ray Finkle?

With a bag over her head, yeah, I'd hatefuck her until she bleeds. Big ass and nice tits, but her face is so fucking Jewey.

Ewww...

Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle, is, EINHORN. EINHORN IS A MAN

This meme is trying to humanize this disgusting creature.

I sure hope none of you real Sup Forumslacks fall for this bullshit, and all these pathetic muh dick posts are just shills.

Is this real?

who's taken more cock?

>The television is drowning out the slurpings of her vaginal juice