Watching a film and kick my moms vacuum because bad guy wins (law abiding citizen)

>watching a film and kick my moms vacuum because bad guy wins (law abiding citizen)
>she texts me this

fuuuuuuuck, movies for this feel?

>not wanting butler to win in law abiding citizen
get kicked out, scrub

are you autistic?

> Momzilla

Are you 12?

As autistic as you might be, that's some pretty shitty parenting on their part.

Also, enjoy your ban for being underage.

fuck off

ikr, im legit thinking of just being homeless and panhandling.

>Posting in an OP that your under 18
Smart thinking youngfag.

he's underage, so probably
dubs thread niggers

something tells me this is not the first time you've acted like a retard and broke something
also
>Momzilla

yeah, no
this exact text exchange showed up on brobible or similar bullshit site a week ago

OP - the obvious shitposter - should kill himself forthwith

I looked at the picture first and legitimately thought that she was pissed because you used the vacuum as a sexual device. That would have been less embarassing than what you posted.

>kicking a vacuum in rage because a fictional black character has a happy ending

I thought Dylann Roof was in jail.

why are you checking brobible tho

Kicking you child out when he's 18 is embarrassing. Your parents are shit,OP. Fair enough kicking out a 22 year old but 18 year olds are still almost children,especially since boys don't mature as fast as women. You must have raped your sister or something for them to hate you this much.

In case nobody can tell, this guy is the OP and he's a troll.

>I HATE NIGGERS THEY DRAIN ON SOCIETY
>plan on literally being a drain on society

It'd be be better if you just killed yourself my man.

I got upset at a movie once and punched a few holes on the wall and now my parents are making me pay for it with my allowance and now I can't afford soda, what do I do?

I'm 35.

>Have to have your parents pay for you to go college.

Why did everyone assume he was made because the character is black

y'all niggas are racist

good fuck out of there,

in future when you get around to doing well for yourself, text her "im done with you"

Kill yourself, I never had a trust account. Die fag.

>trust fund
Are all rich kids low functioning autistics? Seems that way.

You dumb fuck, you've done something else. DUI maybe?

This doesn't happen of its own accord. You've only yourself to blame.

You should never have kids unless you want a lifelong emotional relationship and a responsibility for them.

Just don't have them if you don't think you can do this. Get your vas differens snapped, get your fallopian tibes tied. Enjoy your life. Just don't have kids.

OP's mom needs to be prosecuted to the full extent of the law which only exists in my mind.

And stay the fuck out you insufferable autistic faggot. Who the fuck does that to their own mother?

Why would you kick your mom's vacuum cleaner?

Your mom is based. I wanna cuck you and your dad.

probably weed

i explained it in thie op
i got mad ok?

Can mods ban this dude for being underage? His mom clearly says he's not 18.