Tfw the election will end in less than 4 months and the bantz will end

>tfw the election will end in less than 4 months and the bantz will end

How will you cope Sup Forums?

user, we will have 8 years of glorious bantz and memes when Trump becomes president.

I will ascend beyond simple banter and become eternally smug.

If Trumperooni wins, the bants will not end.

When Trump wins, I get to watch America become great again.

If somehow Shillary wins, at least I can watch the country go up in flames due to liberals.

I can finally hibernate for the winter.

WE WILL NEVER SEE JEB MEMES EVER AGAIN!!!

what exactly is he eating there? Quarter pounder, large fries?

This. The butthurt will be extreme. Every single day in the media will be an individual apocalypse for the lefties.

a day at a time

I'll make fun of European cucks and argue about religion

>tfw Bernie Sanders becomes the Doom Paul of the Left.

>he eats all the fries before touching the burger

what does he mean by this?

If Trump wins the bantz will never end for 8 years. If the cunt wins, I will get a lot darker and laugh at the almost daily terror attacks that will inevitably follow.

Bantz are eternal. Bantz will continue until the last two different people die.

>White House press conferences

Oh god I just got an erection

>you could have prevented the increased white birth rate
>you could have stopped cultural assimilation
>you could have DONATED MORE

holy fuck lol...

Look faggot I know you are fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Well, either trump wins and we get the POTUS providing nonstop wants from Twitter, other loses and this board implodes and then shortly thereafter our country.

The bantz will take the form of protests and riots.

This is truly horrifying.

*bants

For real though, can anyone identify his meal choice? I dont eat at mcdonalds often enough to know

The fries get colder quicker. It shows his intelligence and critical thinking ability.

Cold fries are a misery. Cold fast food fries are even worse.

He got a Big Mac and large fries. Got the Diet Coke bottle from his personal stash because fountain drinks taste like shit in comparison.

Make it 6-8 months

4 before Trump wins

2-4 after Trump wins when the vast amount of salt hits on social media.

Take my GOP issued cyanide pill because I won't live in a world with President HilDog.