/tpg/ Twin Peaks General - Dune Edition

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all these pleb redditors scrambling to watch the show in the last minute before s3 airs makes my blood boil

Anybody wanna help me out?

>Dune Edition
>not Coop and Big Ed undercover at Arrakis edition

It just means that you enjoy the soap opera parts of Twin Peaks more than the surreal aspects of it.

I only just now realized thats Ed.

will /tpg/ be as autistic as /got/ generals?

Download Kodi, then install Exodus as an add-on.

Once you've done that search up Twin Peaks and you should be able to stream it in ok quality.

hopefully Lynch will go full Inland Empire and scare away the normies.

lol

>I really don't understand how this'll help us find the killer Coop

I don't know, the only character I disliked was James, the show was getting a bit goofy I'll admit. I watched FWWM and I didn't dislike it either, I was just somewhat confused.

What I don't understand is such cult following, like people are constantly masturbating over every little detail in this show. If I was David Lynch I'd be somewhat annoyed by it.

>confused
confirmed for low iq groupthink redditor

What did he mean by this?

You understand it perfectly, why are you pretending you don't know what obsessive fans are?

if you were David Lynch you'd appreciate it because you'd know how much effort went into every little detail probably, i don't really know, if BOB was an accident then who knows what else

fuck.. we're practically getting an 18 hour film here. im kind of tempted to wait for it all to come out and then watch it all in one go (since lynch described it as a segmented film )

You can't get any lower than the Doctor Who ones.

i think that defeats the purpose of him releasing the segments weekly instead of releasing it netflix-style

Imagine if it was literally a segmented film, and it was cut between scenes

And some faggot was just drinking some coffee and suddenly cut before he gets to finish his fucking coffee

Lynch said that you should watch it like it comes out since the speculation about what's going to happen next is part of the experience

My enjoyment of this film only went up after watching Twin Peaks.

You would have to go dark for a while, and 18 hours would be a slog in one go.

>Lynch will die soon

I don't think I could handle 18 straight hours of Lynch, I can't even make it through some of his normal-length movies, like Dune.

he'll be fine

>Why are they taking my promo pics first Kyle?

Obsessing over details in lynch films is the wrong way to handle them. Especially when he admits himself he throws stuff in just for the fuck of it. Just enjoy the ride and draw your own conclusions.

N-no..

Nah, starring in Lynch films/series is the key to eternal life. Just look at Harry Dean Stanton, two packs of cigarettes a day for 70 years and still alive.

>Now that we've conquered Shai Hulud. Why don't we go get ourselves a nice hot cup o' joe

>people who jump on the bandwagon when an old show comes back
you niggers did this with Samurai Jack and now you're doing it with Twin Peaks FUCK OFF

please try and stop being such a fucking aspie

What's next, Breaking Bad? Terrible.

Mad

twin peaks season 2 stream starting on nausea.club.Click [ok] then kino for the stream, s3 will be live streamed here aswell

>my sekrit club

>only the people who watched the show when it was airing originally are allowed to watch the new season
season 3 probably wouldn't even get made if it wasn't for the people discovering twin peaks already after it was made

I never said there was anything wrong with watching it after it aired, just that people who hear some old show is coming back and jump on the bandwagon the day before it comes on are fucking faggots.
>season 2
why

I deleted season 1 ages ago because it was a 70gb rip of some shit and I need space

You're forgetting all the actors who died after filming season 3

alright after some technical difficulties the stream is starting now
change your font if you wanna chat, the defaultis black because i'm a fucking retard

How many hours until the season premiere, Americans?

Why the generals? The show isn't even out yet.

comfy countdown

welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/

is that Big Ed Atreides?

>says the guy posting in the reddit general

It's obvious that 90% of these posters had no interest in Lynch or Twin Peaks until it became a fad.

tfw i'm yuropoor and will have to watch it on monday

20 year old normie with a cut cock pretends to care about Lynch.

More news at 11.

REEEEEEE stop watching shows when they come out REEEEE stop being interested in what you like REEEEEEE normies REEEE

in a week you'll be posting that twin peaks is bad because it's popular

just watch it live at nausea.club at 2am may 22

Normies/redditors feel the need to turn everything into a social club. With them it's never really about the show itself but the hype and shitposting surrounding it. These normies/redditors couldn't care less if the show is good or not.

Who is best boy and why is it Dick?

How come none of you normies gave a shit about Twin Peaks when The Missing Pieces came out?

You all are cancerous faggots, and these generals should fucking die.

Why are you posting from your phone, shitposter.

there were a shitton of threads dickhead
check the archive

wow there's something about this coffee, makes me see the world in a whole new way....

Yes. I love Lynch but, his fanboys are huge faggots.

People have been jumping on the bandwagon for weeks now. There isn't anything you can do about it either except to laugh at these "trendy" normies and niggers.

Twin Peaks was the Game of Thrones of the 90's. You're not special for liking it.

>2am
Lad, i'm not a filthy neet

This. I remember making a thread about it here on Sup Forums and something like 5 people replied. It's sickening how normies flock to whatever is popular. I don't even understand why that is.

>not taking the day off work to watch 4 hours of live twin peaks in early morning
>not going into work not having slept
casual

Based Hawk should be the new sheriff

By live you do mean as it airs? How will the quality be?

Wow you are so hardcore, normie.
I bet you have "Fire Walk With Me" tattooed on your butt cheeks.

has james's acting gotten better since twin peaks?

123movies my nigga

yes as it airs
quality will be good but it's a stream so don't expect pure 1080 HD
tune in now if you want a semi-accurate representation
if you think that's hardcore then I think you're on the wrong site

>Got NowTV to watch it live in the UK
>My PC won't let me launch the player
>Been trying to fix it for a whole day and nothings working
Pretty pissed desu

hmmmm
captcha: paso garland

It's fucking obvious why they do it retard. They don't care about the shows or movies but the social interaction. Their entire lives revolve around lying and deceiving to make themselves feel better about themselves.

I didn't know niggers knew how to use the internet.
It seems there is more credence to the theory that Twin Peaks' return has attracted a lot of blacks.

Jame's acting was no worse or better than any of the other actors. Kill yourself, normie. But before you do, actually watch the fucking series so that you can realize just how stupid you really are.

You too

>mfw I will have to wake up at 3 AM, stay up for 2 hours and maybe sleep an extra hour before going out.

Excuse me mr autist sir, there were lots of threads and lots of threads before and after then. Show me your credentials now and we can move along.

I just finished watching Fire walk with me.

I have no idea why so many people consider it to be completely different to the show. I thought it had pretty much the same tone.

nope, 4 hours. we are getting four hours of new lynch in 21st

Sup James, how do you feel now that Donna got bogpilled?

the planets did not align and the portal was not opened

they dont say fuck and theres no titties and brain matter doesnt get splattered in the show

A theme in the show is that a lot of the graphic stuff is only implied, with the notable exception of Maddie. Were told of deviant stuff, but don't see it outright. The movie shows pretty much all of it

It does have the same fucking tone, it's fucking Twin Peaks after all. It's normies now that are trying really hard to seem like they know all about Lynch because it's cooler to pretend they are fans of FWWM rather than the show, which makes no sense what soever, when they are pretty much the exact same thing.

>normies
>normies
>normies
you're pretty tiresome

ooh, I see, is a recent thing, I see it on a tweet from Sky atlantic, 2 other episodes available on demand right away, but why? Why would Lynch release 4 episodes at once?

Lynch and Twin Peaks have been a fad for decades. Look at Tumblr, "aesthetics" pages, and your average teenager who has access to Netflix and wants to watch something "weird".

Unless you just came out of hiding, this has been evident for at least 7 years due to Netflix.

>Tight dramatic close ups
>No general fun with cooper or other characters
>The entire first 30 minute sequence is the inverse of twin peaks and subverting your expectations of that
>Shows everything explicit almost to a needless degree
?????

i have no idea, but the more the better

>Why would Lynch release 4 episodes at once?
I think that's Showtime's decision, not Lynch's. You've probably noticed how little actual new footage has been in the marketing, starting with a flood instead of a trickle will whip up hype more than anything after the drought.
Either that or the first arc is a four-parter.

This whole thing is rather funny. Normies first hated it. Now normies love it. There are maybe two or three really bizarre sequences but nothing like in Lynch's other movies. Having said that, the original show had its share of bizarre moments as well. I mean it's not like the Black Lodge wasn't in the show at all! I too don't understand why normies love the movie all of sudden but hate the show, seemingly for the same reasons.

Was there any reaction from the premier last night?

These threads were better when the 'anti-normie' brigade were elsewhere. You say the normies are flocking to the threads and shitting them up but in reality it is you slinging shit and negativity. Pls go you sad boy

Some real good samefagging going on, keep it up this is getting good.

Yeah cmon, there's gotta be someone who's willing to leak some shit.

Honestly I just want to know- is the original series intro there or did they make a new intro?

This isn't p2p is it?

Apparently it's weird bullshit that's going to piss everyone off hard.

nah