What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

What the fuck is wrong with this guy?

Why is he even doing all that shit?

Because of the peasants.

I love Fargo and think season 2 was one of the best seasons of television I've seen, but this season is just a mess. They tried to take a bunch of hot topics (globalism, social media, rise of antisemitism) and tried to push it in to the formula of the first season. And it doesn't really work. We're half way through the season and haven't come anywhere.

>can't show nudity
>can show a man being forced to drink piss

what did they mean by this?

Do you exist to get triggered by issues you invent?

>rise of antisemitism
Antisemitism has been a thing for over two thousand years. The Jew has been expelled or otherwise ostracized in every society he's inhabited since before the Roman Republic

It's True Detective season 2 all over again. People are trying hard to defend it because they like the previous seasons but I can guarantee we will be left disappointed. I mean we are half a season in and shit is the same as the first episode

>Varga is sinister
>Ray and Emmit are mad at each other
>Carrie Coon is moving at a snail's pace

Season 3 is fine, you just don't appreciate Hawley and his work. The cast is also 100% great. 9/10 at the least.

Anyone else disappointed by the low body count so far? Season 1 had three people killed in the first episode. One can only hope that Varga becomes powerless without his henchmen and gets beaten to death by Sy.

I really loved the first two seasons of this but this one is fucking terrible so far.its a shame to since they got ewan McGregor.

Carrying pitchforks and murder in their eyes.

i dont get why they had him play two roles

his performance isn't even noteworthy as either brother, i really dont see the added value

This season is already better than season 2 though

yeah this season is meh
season one was 8/10
season two was 9/10
season three is 5/10 exactly middling. i'm basically only watching for MEW at this point

>Cast is 100% great
Carrie Coon's character is pointless and Ewan McGregor isn't exactly hitting it out of the park with either role. Sy and Varga are basically carrying this show for me.

>season 3 doesn't have le ebin gun fights and murders
>"durr why is this season so shit? nothing's fucking happnening"
Based Noah triggering plebs.

That's like the only good picture of Carrie Coon

Because...fuck my country, I have only had 2 or 3 I forgot, episodes so far, from my perspective, it's as if the show has not started yet.

Season 2 had some dead/red herring moments but except for the final episodes last minutes they ended up delivering.

Also both seasons so far were funnier.

Season 1 feels like it was still the best.

>I love Fargo and think season 2 was one of the best seasons of television

This fucking pleb holy shit neck yourself.

Okay then

You better take that back.
I'm not kiddin around here neither

I'm new to MEW but damn is she gorgeous...

She is a 6/10 at best

No ass and no boobs