BERNOUTS SWITCHING TO HILLARY

I'm seeing this all over my media. Is it over? Is Hillary getting the berm vote?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vyKtu6trDWc
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails//fileid/16014/7555
youtu.be/C5AB7yndVl8?t=9m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not at all. These people post this stuff on Facebook for the social status points but come Nov 8th they will be too preoccupied with getting a Starbucks latte and playing pokemon go to bother hitting a polling station.

My Bernie friend only thinks Trump is dangerous (Not an argument) and might be voting for Gary Johnson

Think I can convert him?

even the cultural marxists are waking up and protesting against her LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=vyKtu6trDWc

>starbucks
maybe
>poke go
it will die out in a month when school starts

guarateed MTV/BET/huffpo will come out with some articles/rallys mid-november to make anyone who isnt registered to vote democrat

you will see tons of "VOTE GUYS PLZ LOOK I VOTED TOO" posts and the turnout will be huge

>Implying Bernouts will vote.

Bernie was a circus event to attract youth voters.

>it will die out in a month when school starts

Well then just replaced it with whatever the fad is in 3 months. Point is they will be too preoccupied to actually vote and the facebook nonsense is nothing but virtue signalling.

This.

>Shaun King

Oh fucking boy.

Nah dude your wrong at least a minimum of half of them are going to vote

The Bernouts that will switch to Trump will be men not sjw women.

this worries me

seconded
all talk, no vote, then they clench their fists and gnash their teeth and call their fellow leftists horrible shit because no politician wants to tie their career to the most unreliable constituency in America

2014 the far left was something like 15% of the Democratic vote, I'm a SocDem and it's infuriating to hear the average Berniebro retard spouting off shit that they know nothing about

>paid shills switching to hillary
shocking

Forgive me Sup Forums I am not part of the alt right and neo reactionary movement that Trump has started but fuck Bernie. I am such a fool for voting for him. He is a snake and was probably used a ploy for Hillary. FUCK that Cunt.
I do not know who to vote for but I rather see trump win then the wrath that cunt would bring.
We all have a greater enemy and that is globalism. It is the cancer that is ruining this world.

Bernie lost PRECISELY because Bernouts didn't vote.

44% went to Trump

how much did he hold out for?$?$

THE HILLARY CONVENTION BUMP WILL BE VERTICAL. HAHA ENJOY YOUR 5 SECONDS OF BEING AHEAD RETARDS.

anyone got the cartoon drawing of bernie that says something like

"donate to me to help take down the establishment. oops sorry no refunds now help donate and vote for the establishment"

No. That faggot is a paid shill.
Steven "One Man Correct The Record" King.
t.disgusted bern victim
Trump2016

thank you so much

honest truth, Im not really mad at bernie. He tried. He caved in the end. the pressure he was under must have been enormous. I just think of the lyrics by Filter 'you try and you were right, but they were just too strong.' Guy got cucked hard

my normiebook is divided:
-omg trump is a fascist dictator. who cares what hillary did bad, he's literally hitler incarnate vote him out!
-im refusing to take part in this crooked system, so i'm voting third party. trump and hillary will equally damage this country, i don't care.

Only subtlety.
Him voting third party is victory enough.
If you push too hard he may switch back to Clinton out of fear.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails//fileid/16014/7555

go to 28 seconds
--------------------------

they are good goyim :)

Did anyone really think bernouts were switching to donnie? Not by a long shot. Those cucks switched to hilary faster than you can say delegate

Match me.

Once again Pol has the chance to influence the election, and instead you tard out.
Disappointed in you newfags

Any others? Thousands of them?

It's like just Romney or Cruz saying they won't vote for Trump

>King

kek. all the bernouts that are real and not hillary bots with fake accounts are going to jill stein, staying home, writing in bernie, leaving the democratic party and registering as independent, etc.

#DemExit

Omg not at all from what I've seen lol. a few friend spout Gary Johnson or Jill Stein shit, i think many are disillusioned and won't vote at all. These are the younger/brainwashed ones, i.e. weren't really Democrats before. Sure some Bernie supporters will vote Hillary, but many will vote Trump(see WV PA etc) and yes some repubs will vote Hillary. Literally only 1 person i know likes Hillary and is desperately pushing people to unify while simultaneously mocking bernouts like "See all these people who like Hillary?? even Bernie! your guyz R bein ridiculous!! XDD he lose fair n square!!"

doesn't really matter how much they bitch about it, majority will be voting for Hillary.

Third party vote is good enough. 1 less vote for Hillary is 1 more more for Trump. Each state is all or nothing (except NE and ME, but who gives a fuck about them).

>implying bernouts are old enough to vote

They won't vote, especially Berniebros.

Nothing to worry about, they all live in California and New York anyways, not exactly states Trump can win in.

there also seems to be a huge silent majority that doesn't know what to do yet or just don't want to mention anything publicly

>all over my media

Bernbots seem to hate Hillary in reality.

To stop Hillary, I'll be voting for Trump. Works both ways

No shit it's all over the media
This is the same media who proudly ejaculate pro-Clinton news, even when there's a shitload of dirt being uncovered about her and the DNC

They want a Clinton government so they'll paint Sanders supporters as falling head over heels in love with her

My roommate is a Bern victim and he says he'll never vote for Shillary.

That fuck was rallying for a new party after the leaks.
Gotten to

Nah, the Dem's tend to vote in presidential elections. It's mid-terms where they forget to go to the polls.

Bernie and his supporters are low level cucks. Most, especially the college SJWs, whose main issue is fag marriage, and free college, were going to suck Hillary's dick when the time came. The real test of the Bern vote, will be middle aged, Democrats who may stay home, or vote third party. Which quite frankly, will be good enough.

Most of those were never Bernout true believers but Clinton plants or fair weather Dems who contribute to crap like Kony 2012

> don't want to mention anything publicly

Brexit had the same problem. People didn't want to be a nazi, racist, bigot so they were afraid to openly support the leave campaign. I think it's happening here too. Once a barrage of buzzwords come into play for voicing a stance, the polls might very well be inaccurate at best and worthless at worst.

I doubt Pandering will get Hillary any votes from the Bern camp unless they really Cuck out

Never Trump is not a meme.

Some of Bernie's strongest support came in states that are too close to call right now--Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Oregon, NH, Maine, etc. These are the states where people are most beholden to their absurd leftist values, and it could mean they're most willing to take a stand for them and not vote for HRC (or vote for Stein).

I really think this may give Trump a few states that most people won't have expected.

This user is correct. Overall the amount of swing voters in the Democratic party just have to not vote Hillary needs to be roughly 10% of Bernie supporters to secure a Trump win by a wide margin.

Hearing a lot of these Berncucks will be writing in Bernie or voting for Jill Stein, in short throwing their votes away.

Nah it's the Hilary astroturf, they all new accounts. Sup Forums's job is to depress the vote or get them to vote jill, cuck johnson

Bernie supporters are stupid but they're not so fucking stupid that after everything that's happened Bernie can say "Still vote for Hillary!" and a majority of them will be like "Okee dokee hurr"

>a minimum of half of them are going to vote
>millenials

This one?

pretend to be a bern cuck and just point out shes evil and how you will vote for jill

ive been doing it for a few days now

target all the huff po and huff po politcal pages

You've already fucked yourself if you rely on the "youth" vote. Just ask the anti-Brexit crowd.

Berniebro here confirmed TRUMP voter now

FUCK Hillary and her little pet DWS for stealing the nomination.

Voting TRUMP just to fuck them over, and so are about 80% of my Bernout bros.

#FUCKHILLARY

#NEVERHILLARY

What I don't understand even remotely is Bernie Sanders staying in the race as long as he did, but not until the convention.

If he was going to drop out and support her, it would have been a LOT more productive to do so much earlier than he did.

If his plan was to take it to the convention, why didn't he?

It's almost like he got stuck between two plans and fucked things up beyond belief by not committing to either. He made the situation go as badly as it possibly could have.

Yeah, they're super stoked.

>I'm seeing this all over my media.
It's called shilling.

Trump plant to crash the party with no survivors.

To stop stephanie Sang I'll be voting trump

They "got to him."

Not sure what THEY (Obama, Hillary, DNC) promised him, but he sold out his supporters, his cause and his movement.

He was supposed to represent EVERYTHING that Hillary isn't. He was the good, she was/is the bad.

I can't believe he sold out.

I feel betrayed.

I feel if he had fought till the convention, and fought the DNC on their fixing the primaries, he had a shot at winning the nom.

But he didn't even try.

He just got down on his hands and knees and licked their feet.

Again, they must have got to him. I hope whatever they promised him is worth him selling out all his supporters.

how do people not vote???
like i don't understand it ever
i have mild to no interest in leaf political parties and i still manage to vote every time b/c it sorta matters and i get to.
how does this happen??? especially when people care about issues, even marginally????

Most people don't even pay enough attention to know when votes are held, or where their polling places are.

Yes according to the recent polls 90% of the Bernie supporters are switching to Hillary Clinton

Source?

I think you're misunderstanding him

"""polls""" as in Brexit "'"polls"""

What did you expect? That a commie Jew would be truthful and care about his followers? Guess what, you were warned about this many times, and YOUR PREJUDICES blinded you to the warnings.

Now learn from the and grow up. Vote for trump.

No. This is a concerted effort by shillaries to manufacture an outcone by pushing a false story.

youtu.be/C5AB7yndVl8?t=9m44s

Hillary is (figuratively) fucked.

Primary voters are the most engaged voters in the electorate. They donate, volunteer, canvas, and network for not only the national candidate, but for the down ballot as well.

The democrats fucked up the midterms, the districts are set up against them, and they fucked over their galvanized core.

If Jill Stein gets 15% in the polls, she is in the debates, if she gets 5% in the national election, the Green Party gets federal funds.

The DNC is in full pander mode with identity politics, when they should be reaching out to independents. The have literal criminals and the spawn of criminals on stage.

TRUMP has yet to spend money and he is tied or leading in swing states.

>inb4 gary johnson
evangelicals will not vote for a pro-abortion, anti-gun candidate. Once they find out about him, he will be the new Jeb!