youtube.com/watch?v=PiuTMnSVRwA
youtube.com/watch?v=veBYIXkMUfI
youtube.com/watch?v=WXT1VOlZJTs
youtube.com/watch?v=_b9akEQQJng
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they dont try anymore arent they

Terrible

28 years difference

This is nothing unusal, TV broadcasts are always fucking lazy now and they just expect you to buy the BD where they clean it up

Both are shit

They even did that shit to Scooby Doo. I thought I was watching a parody

You understand this is because it's a guaranteed sell no matter how bad the animation is?

All anime that already has extremely popular source material or prequels will usually have sub-par animation because there's no risk in doing so. Shows that are new IPs usually have good animation because they're trying to draw in viewers.

This actually disgusts me

Scooby doo looks more like family guy desu

There's Dragonball after Z?

Why should they bother to put Money and effort in it? It's a Huge Success and Fans will Watch and buy the Shit out of it anyways

The animation has Been Shit Since goku was a Child, Those were the GOAT episodes

No.

No, dont bother, just let it Rest in Peace

Nope

>watch a shitty 978x560 stream
>complain about quality
Fucking third-worlder.

>saw this in the theater
>anyone not in close up was basically a stick figure
Jesus christ, the animation in these are so shit.

ITT:

Compare to this animation from 1940s

youtube.com/watch?v=PiuTMnSVRwA

>And people say digital is okay
It just enables lazy people

they arr rook the same

It's stylistically designed to be that way
It's not the digital shit, it's the absolute lack of effort in post. The Berserk anime vs the films is a perfect example

its 1080 p retard

Also, this posture was full of lies.

Also, the editing was shit.

Also, there was no sense of physics and explosions every 8 seconds.

Fuck this movie.

>literally less than 15 frames per second
>like watching a slideshow

youtube.com/watch?v=veBYIXkMUfI

Stop crying you autists. DBS is fine.

No, it's upscaled 720 you stupid fucking ape, no anime broadcasts in 1080p

>it's stylistically designed to be lazy garbage of off model blobs and melted faces
>it's also in style that the body designs of every character will change in every shot
>definitely not because they have to shit these out in half a year on 80 yen

Look at how beautiful the art direction in this fight was.

youtube.com/watch?v=WXT1VOlZJTs

Conan is a relic of the 90's that just won't go away, if they change how he looked it would be weird at this point

>stop invincible son.

I blame Flash

cartoon characters are now all rigged like claymation puppets with the replacable mouths and everything, instead of lovingly hand drawn frame by frame. thats fine if youre just some kid messing around making a funny animation for the web but these are real animated tv shows doing this

I'm not asking that they change the design of the characters, I want the opposite. The character designs would disappear the moment they were out of a close-up. They stuck to the conan look at upper-body shots and no further.

>puke.png (1001 KB, 978x560)
>978x560
>its 1080
Go back to your favela, juan.

Nigger, it's literally art style.

That's the best you can get if you start from something like pic related

Again, the animation would stop using the style every fucking shot the moment you didn't do a close up and would instead give you pic related tier drawings.

It's astonishing how delusional Conan fans are (or possibly just illiterate). You guys are the fucking holocaust deniers of anime.

>Goku Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken
lmfao, dbz is literally for autistic children

I'd forgotten how fucking annoying Gokus VA was, even if the last one died

>no anime broadcasts in 1080p

Do they do this so people have to buy the blurays for non-shit quality?

Yes, that is exactly why they do it

It's not the mid 2000s anymore buddy. A lot of anime are native 1080p these days.

No, it's just the resolution they are made in originally. It used to be below 1080p back when studios were still getting to grips with digital compositing and it took a while for the industry to catch up with the blu-ray standard.

You aren't allowed to do this, you cucksucker

>A lot of anime are native 1080p these days.
Name fucking one

>Expecting Toei to produce quality
>Ever
They'll just make shit because the fans will gobble it up, like the good goyim they are.
They were shit during DBZ too and they were shit before that.

>good goyim
Yes, those damn evil jews in that completely Japanese company

KyoAni shows are 1080p native, so is Your Name. The behind the scenes footage shows the staff handling 1080p resolution footage.

Its a meme you dip

>One company
Wow, certainly put me in my place didn't you user?
>so is Your Name
You are aware that isn't a TV broadcast correct?

>The Berserk anime vs the films is a perfect example

I hope you're joking because both are awful

There was a clear difference in quality regardless, the movies didn't have this hot garbage

The original Berserk TV series is fucking great you pleb.

Thought you meant the new one

youtube.com/watch?v=_b9akEQQJng

You will never see a animation movie with no CG anymore...

This anime will never stop triggering me.
I mean you have this great art in the manga and THIS is what they do with it.

Last time I watched Conan, it was at least 10 years ago

What really offends me about is the OP is animated reasonably traditionally and looks 10 times better than the cel-shaded pseudo-3d shit they do for the other 22 minutes

Goku waving goodbye before transporting himself and cell to king kai's planet is hands down the worst.

u know snipping tool niglet?

Super's animation so wonky, but the current opening is legit good.

People always forget about Z's animation and model problems, like Gohan's super saiyan hair changing every scene while they are in the time chamber.

>The opening is good
Very few animes fuck up an OP

>let me use my strong hand

>tfw i think archer is funny, but omfg the animation makes me angery

Most Japanese animation studios also don't have as much money as they used to, that's the problem people keep judging anime that's older as better but they were able to pay their animators a lot more money and just straight up hire more of them for shows back in the 90's. The Japanese economy is really not doing very well these days and animations studios are now working with CGI simply to cut costs.

Merged Zamasu vs. SSB Vegito looks amazing though, and they fixed this scene

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

>but omfg

Go back wherever the fuck you came from

Very true, the few madhouse series I've watched used damn near the same quality for the OP as the show itself.

God damn, Saiyan Saga Goku vs. Vegeta is still so fucking hype

they don't use flash anymore

avoid Frisky Dingo then

>using TV rips as an indication of the master resolution
Fucking brainlet

They're broadcast in 720, fucking deal with it, only exceptions being web series like Gundam Thunderbolt

not even him, but just learn to take the loss man. You just end up sounding like a bigger idiot.

Christ, what the fuck happened to Japan?

>Name FUCKING one show that does this I bet you can't
>he names a whole studio
>WOW you're retarded so what you named a whole company it's not like I'm retarded
Damn, you're stupid as fuck.

Wait, what? Why is 17 back? Why is he as strong as SSG Goku? Why are they even fighting?

the series is currently jumping the shark and simultaneously cannibalizing itself as hard as it possibly can.
i'm interested to see where this mediocrity is headed and if it's just solely being used to showcase derivitive new characters to use in videogames now

17 was always on Earth after the Cell saga, Goku went to recruit him for the Tournament of Power and it turns out Androids can get stronger

at least update your DB Super bitching to scenes that haven't been fixed

>Why is 17 back
They retconned it
>Why is he as strong as SSG Goku?
Goku fought against Krillin in SSG form, supposedly power levels don't matter anymore if there's "tactics"

>They retconned it
they didn't retcon anything tard

I'm not seeing too many differences in those frames.

>17 was always on Earth after the Cell saga
How? He didn't spit up 17 like he did 18 and he died with 17 in his body.

well they actually did a huge improvement in the latest series

They revived him with dragon balls, according to the wiki
Though that OVA where he's bad doesn't make any sense now - but what did you expect from the clusterfuck that is dragonball

Lmao I've seen low budget Donghua (actual Chinese cartoons, not anime) that has better animation and direction than this. Isn't this Japans most popular anime ever? why are they treating it so poorly?

>according to the wiki
Well it wasn't in the show. Was it in the manga?

>why are they treating it so poorly?
Toei has never been known for its stellar animation, it's up there with JC Staff and Shaft in the QUALITY memery

>Toei has never been known for its stellar animation
Maybe not Toei as a whole, but DBZ had well animated fights unlike DBS.

is that the toasted TV time in the corner i see there

the androids in the present timeline were never evil, they had a completly different behavior from the start, Trunks said it. They were even more power than the ones in Future Trunks timeline.

17 never killed people in the present timeline out of sport. I dont even remember him killing anyone.

People don't know how to draw anymore.
Learning to draw is hard work, and student would prefer to make themselves into living art instead of learning how to create art. This is just my experience in western schools, but It seems like the same thing has happened to japan.

I can't bump this one enough, old simpsons used to have really fun animation that was really lively and fluid

i will never touch super

bumps are not upvotes you stupid redditfag

after reviving everyone post cell death they even noted that 17 was revived as well, they never showed him but they mentioned it.

I'm just waiting until they ask frieza to join them in the touranament