Bill burr

is he the best comedian in the world right now?

DUDE HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU CUNTS GONNA POST THIS FUCKIN PICTURE OF ME

JESUS FUCKIN CHRIST

KILL THE DOG BILLY

AND GO MAKE ME MONEY WHILE I DELETE YOUR BRUINS GAME FROM THE DVR SO I CAN RECORD THE KARDASHIANS

(and that baby isn't yours fyi)

As far as ability and output goes he's certainly in the top 5. Louis cuck and attell, stanhope are up there too.

how long until she makes him kill the baby?

youre pathetic

Latest podcast was brutal

>Yeah so, I dunno. Some days I just feel -- look, ya know how you eat SUGAR? It tastes good, y'know, but, eh, you don't wanna eat it all the time or else you'll become a fat fuck with diabetes. I saw this absolute animal on the plane -- first class, or human class, trust me, they treat you like a human being in first class, that's the difference: I'm sitting there thinking about my life, thinking about how old billy redhead has done and...I don't know. Is this a cry for help? Whatever. Let's do a little advertising....

AH IT WAS BRUTAL

Immmmmmmmmmmmm *peeks around the corner for nia* just checking in on ya!

He actually said that? Looks like nia's controlling and bitchy SJW side is taking its toll on old billy boy.

odd way to spell todd barry or doug stanhope

S...sauce?

Meesh's Patreon

>Patreon
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE PAYWALLS REEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, sucks, bro. Looks like you'll actually have to support someone financially for their content.

Or, you could just get it for free from a website I know.

I''d like to leave a link before this thread dies, but I have to go to bed. See you in eight hours :3

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

First frogposter I ever laughed at

it's just a stupid bunny user, get it together

DELT THS

Todd Barry's crowd work special on netflix is fucking great. I hope h does another one in the future.

Saw him back in February. Dude killed it.

>posting sexy bunny
>Doug Stanhope

I agree with this poster.

Look, I'M SORRY, DUDE!!!!!! I really want to post the link and image, but I'm just so tired ;_;

I'll just leave you a little itty bitty piece. Would that be okay?

For me, it's good night and sleep tight. Don't get too angry that you can't get the link, all right?

:3

good god even just the dialogue

cheers m8

so I went on this website, uhhhhhh pole? poll? paul? I don't know how to fuckin pronounce that shit, anyways, the shit that people were sayin on this website, man, I'm tellin you, it was literally the most redpilled shit I ever saw. fuckin blew my mind

No.

Stanhope

Marriage ruined him.