How the hell did this fat fuck get so much pussy!...

How the hell did this fat fuck get so much pussy!? I get how he fucked the strippers and the Russians because of the whole muh power thing, and I get how I fucked Ralphie's bitch because she knew who he was, and I get how Dr. Milfi wanted to fuck him but decided not to, all because of the power she saw on him as a mob boss. But how did he seduce that suicidal bitch that did not know he was in the Mafia!? And that real state girl that later fucked Chrissy!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FtkJ5PWa-N8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We are still animals and we flock to alphas. Being in the mob and rich helped a lot but he had confidence making it the perfect storm.

Money, power, and charisma.

Also he's fat, sure, but he's not that bad looking of a guy if you focus on just the face.

>he's not that bad looking of a guy if you focus on just the face
So henis the anti-butterface? Just butterbody

only someone born in the 90's could be this retarded. you should just kill yourself op.

Essentially, yes.

The number of women who only seek out muscles is disproportionate to what media says. Fat dudes get laid often, it's just more about how they present themselves. Tony ever presented himself as a fat gorging slob at home.

Plus he's not a manlet. Not being a manlet helps a lot.

He's the ultimate alpha male.

He literally doesn't take shit from anybody. If he wasn't a mobster,he would be a CEO or a successful businessman. He is a natural born leader and while some people would argument "he wouldn't get laid if he was a street cleaner" I'd say that in no reality would a guy with his personality be anything else but a success.

did you watch all of the show user?

He is extremely tall and big, wide shoulders, ver masculine and alpha behaviour, you can even see it the show when everybody compliments him on how big he is!

all americans are fat and they still reproduce.

not him, what are you referring to

the final season

>anything else but a success
Or dead, or in jail, or dethroned and so on.

he was trying to prevent a war, not really taking shit from them

that has nothing to do with what was being discussed user. don't try to join in if you're not up to it.

literally nothing wrong with his post then

you must have missed the "if he wasn't a mobster" prefix, which of course he was always going to be

you know Quasimodo predicted all this

TV.

In real life, nobody would want to touch him without getting paid, mob boss or not.

>if he wasn't a mobster
was the point your brainless fuck.

for youXD

>Money
>Power
>Respect

womens pussy dripp over those 3 things. Tony Sokino has all 3.

CALL YOUR MOTHA

did he really want to fuck him modda?

How fucking stupid can you be?

Shoot your shot OP, all they can say is no.

youtube.com/watch?v=FtkJ5PWa-N8

I can tell OP touches a lot of vagina and is not sexually frustrated at all.

He's tall, he's a mob boss and he's decently charismatic.

Isn't that supposed to be a kids show!?

Hey! I made that pic! Did not know somebody saved it!

>Yes, I know it's shit

Sometimes the shittiness makes a meme funnier to me.

Ok. I'll make you another Vito meme

Here you go, senpai

Also it was New Jersey. Even if he wasn't boss he'd still be like a 7/10.

This

He's a self-insert for plebs who watch TV and hope each episode = a movie. Tiny men, all.