Hey faggot, how about me and my black friends fuck your girlfriend and you can watch while jerking off in the corner...

>hey faggot, how about me and my black friends fuck your girlfriend and you can watch while jerking off in the corner, huh?
How would you have handled this situation?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/when_was_the_last_time_you_got.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he does the right thing and the woman gets turned off and leaves

Early Louie was great for portraying women as the villains they are.

What should he have done to assert his dominance? Smacking the kid would have put him in the trouble and turned her off as well.

At least they let me watch

thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/when_was_the_last_time_you_got.html

I think you're wrong about it being the right thing to do

>look him dead in the eyes
>well what do you think??
>im white

i hope bull lets me suck his bbc aswell

This episode he really act like a cuck. It was so cringe and then just ended.

It's a tricky one because in the present situation, he had no way out. Kid wouldn't have picked on him if he didn't look so beta in the first place.

The best way to handle it would have been to pre-emptively remove beta traits
>get fit
>shave head

How old are you?

louie put himself in that situation by telling them to shut up

the fuck do you expect to happen in that situation?

? No. The right thing isn't to get your shit pushed in and submit. Her pussy was dry af after that.

Smacking the kid would have made her wet, guaranteed. Women love violence on their behalf.

I remember after this Louis followed this kid all the way back to jersey to tell his dad his son was harassing him and then the dad beat the kid. Am I remembering this right?

Rape him to re-establish dominance.

The best way to end it would have been to exploit potential internal issues within the group of kids. For example, find the weakest kid in the group and tell him that his dad is a cuckhold , his mother a whore, you fucked his slut gf or something, anything to egg him on.

Have them jump you, beat you up, and then call the cops. Yeah your date may or may not find it unattractive, but you just ruined their lives so there's that.

Yeah lol he had the last laugh. Classic louie.

That part was hard to watch. The scene after where he's following him through the city is fucking intense and sick though.

I watched this with my dad and at the end he's like "That's how they end it?" Like we both felt like the kids punked us and bullied us too.

That "kid" is like 30

Dad started beating kid, but Louie stepped up and tried to defend him, explaining that that's why kid does all those things. Mom gets mad calls Louie a faggot and kicks him out. Kids dad later comes out, he and Louie smokes and talk about life for a bit.

>thelastpsychiatrist.com/2010/09/when_was_the_last_time_you_got.html

That's some shitty writing

>The right thing to do would be to assault a child because a woman wanted you to.

How bout you walk away with your face and fists intact and find literally any other piece of pussy out of the billions that exist if you care about getting laid this much. She honestly wasn't worth it

And by deliberately going to a shitty "authentic" food place for hipster points

But once someone confronts you like that you gotta fight. It's not even something most men have to think about, you just see red and what happens happens

The conclusion it offers is fine. Cut to the chase and tell Chad to fuck off. Although Louie shouldn't have antagonized them in the first place.

Isnt cuckolding actually incredibly racist? As a black man i really wouldn't like to have sex with someone just cuz I'm black. I want to be treated as a human being and not some sex slave for rich white volks.

Submissive people like you allow dominant people like me to succeed in life. Thank you.

Personally i would have pulled out my knife, laid it on the table, and dared him to touch it.

But most of you cucks would havd done nothing.

>telling somebody to fuck off is submissive
Whatever you say

So the guys that go to jail for chimping out over dominance succeed in life?

Did you graduate high school? Ever have to defend yourself or suburban kid?

You fucking idiot. The point of this scenario isn't to win and beat the shit out of the 17 year old high school student. It's about finding the best way to impress the woman or at least safe as much face as possible in a nearly unwinnable situation.

Getting the guy to back down and continuing your date > failing to get the chad to back down and fighting > punching the chad and going to jail when the owner calls the cops > taking it like louie did

It'd be easy to be a tough guy in Louie's exact situation because they're just a bunch of faggot kids, but unless you're literally a professional fighter or willing to use a weapon and go to prison everyone has their limits, and there will be moments in your life when you're clearly outmatched and the only sensible choice is to take your L and live to fight another day. If you happen to be on a first date at the time that's just horrible luck

We're talking about being an adult in the real world, you try to "assert your dominance" to a 17 year old in a public restaurant, you run the risk of going to jail. Not exactly succeeding in life. If you're only talking about being a school kid, then your point is even more retarded. You can absolutely be submissive in grade school and succeed.

pssst...hey kid...how about he asserts dominance by turning on the woman for a reply?

If she tells them to fuck off, he shows dominance through his girlfriend's loyalty and his confidence in it.
If she agrees to get fucked by them that's one less retarded slut in his life.

win-win

Your scenarios put you at a loss before the situation even starts, because you're acknowledging 17 year old kids in the first place.

Oh. You haven't even watched the show and you're seriously replying to the joke quote in the OP. Nevermind.

hopped in that boypussy faster than a chipmunk

>We're talking about being an adult in the real world

The vast majority of adult men in the "real world" will have to physically defend themselves at some point in their lives. The only people who can go through their whole lives without fighting are a tiny number of super privileged Western urbanites. In grand scheme I'm pretty privileged myself (lower middle-class European) and even I don't know many people who've probably never had a fight. All of my close friends have for sure

>assert your dominance

Except you don't have to break the law to do this. You can just call him a limpdick little shit to his face and if he hits you for it you're within your rights to deck the cunt. More than likely he doesn't, though.

Louie is a grown ass man who probably weighs like 260. He has no excuse for being that much of a pushover.

This is the best scene in the series, second best is the christian doctor demonstrating the crucifixion of jesus

Lol pussies