Gary Johnson

How do we get him in the debates? Now that Trump has taken over the GOP, Johnson is the only one in this election that still represents people who care about small government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=62cusYUqHug
youtube.com/watch?v=1tRIFmhA7gs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why'd you post a picture of Tony Hawk?

Isn't Johnson the only person left in the race who's still openly pro-TPP?

>Abolish income tax

Nice meme president

He is for free trade.

Libertarians are really just meme candidates.

And yes he is

>people who care about small government.

Its a little late for that user.
We are at a crossroads between death of culture via globalism and a hard swing back towards nationalism.

Get your fucking priorities straight. I would love to have a perfect world limited government utopia where everyone took responsibility for their own lives.
But that is a pipe dream right now. We are in an all out fight for the survival of the Western European way of life.

You can vote for Gary if you want, but don't blame me when you are slaughtered as a kafir for your views on freedom.

I don't give a fuck about culture. I just want to be able to start and operate businesses with as little government interference as possible.

I really don't get the people on Sup Forums who are obsessed with cultural issues, race and nationalism.

Koch shills.

>I don't give a fuck about culture. I just want to be able to start and operate businesses
Rabbi pls

Fuck off faggot. Libertarian party is already dead. Johnson is a puppet now controlled by Koch brother money. Even Jeb is going into his camp.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIxJicyjLLE

Is this the same faggot that threw the replica gun that the other candidate gave him? Fuck that guy

Have you even read Johnson's stances, he is not even close to being an actual libertarian. I bought into the meme a few months ago thinking he was the last hope but then when I decided to look at policy instead of listening to my fee-fees Johnson is by no means small government; he and Webb are both more than willing to restrict gun ownership, support TPP and keep America's ass wide open to be raped by immigrant cock. All Johnson is good for at this point is to siphon voters from Clinton, people who are too anti-establishment to vote for her but too lazy/stupid/emotionally unstable to vote for Trump, who by the way wants to bring back Glass Steagall, and thereby breaking big banks. Johnson and Bernie supporters would be retarded to not vote for Trump, he will limit the government where it should be limited and use the government where it should be used. That means Wall Street Jews won't trick us out of our shekels and ruin the economy with their shenanigans and we still get to keep our rights (if we are citizens of the United States)

Yes he threw away an antique pistol

How come C-Span didn't SHUT IT DOWN when it was clear that guy was going to strip?

I'm pretty sure Johnson's views are mostly in line with mine.

sauce?

Also, we need propaganda that looks as good as /tcf/ stuff

>>>

it was probably fun to fuck over the Libertardians

Maybe if he wasn't a fucking gun grabber more people would want to support him.
t. Former libertarian

>He likes the Government taking his hard earned money

Get a load of this cuck

I'm pretty sure Johnson does NOT support gun control.

This, as well as the annoying fact that last cycle when he had zero media coverage, he ran a mostly true Libertarian ticket.
Suddenly, Hillary's kike advertising team can't get enough of Johnson, and he conveniently abandoned all his previous ideals.
Fucking sellout foreskinner can rot in hell.

I shrill for him on twitter, I don't get paid, I do it to #FeelTheJohnson

>open borders
>pro-TPP

obvious shitposting 0/10

>open borders
>lower taxes

>People have different views on different topics than me, must be shit posting

Damnit Starchild every time
youtube.com/watch?v=62cusYUqHug

Because Sup Forums is the place where a discussion on open borders and the positives of TPP are appropriate?

I guess you don't mind the BBC threads either.

>I'm not a bigot, all viewpoints are valid
Absolutely pathetic.

Has anyone actually figured out what's wrong with TPP?

How do we get her in the debates? Now that Hillary has taken over the Democrats, Stein is the only one in this election that still represents people who care about the 99%.

It's like bad and stuff

>How do we get him in the debates?

We don't. His only use is as a dump station for disaffected Bernie voters.

Sup Forums doesn't belong to people of any one political affiliation

I'd be okay with a Libertarian Green party.

>Green Party endorsement at the end

If you support open borders and TPP you should probably just kill yourself now

Yes it does.

Non-stormweenies get out.

What is wrong with the TPP?

>small government
>in favor of making the government prosecute people for not making fag cakes

If Johnson gets in the debates, wouldn't Trump demand Jill Stein be included as well?

>hardline libertarian too stubborn to vote for Trump
>not voting for Darrell Castle

Besides everything?

youtube.com/watch?v=1tRIFmhA7gs

All the better. Would take some of Hillary's votes and give Johnson more of a chance.

1. That's a good thing fucking welfare nigger
2.source

>open this
>expect arguments
>get "hip" music and protest footage instead

fuck this faggot

>open borders are great
>immigration enriches our nation
>dudeweedlmao

only thing i like about him are his statements about cutting off all aid to israel

Absolutely nothing
Feel free to try again I believe in second chances

naww b id rather vote constitutional party. this is the guy who needs to be in the debates

>no borders
YES WE CAN

JUST FUCK MY COUNTRY UP SENPAI

>Gary Johnson
>small government

pick one

>How do we get him in the debates?

Why would we? Fuck off you cut rate anarchist.

fuck this faggot. he will never poll high enough to get on the debate stage. kys

Not just threw away, he tossed it in a trash can directly after leaving stage when it was presented to him.

>pro-TPP

Fuck Johnson. Kek wills his death.

He was giving you the benefit of the doubt.

"Governor Veto" is all about that big government.
Just like wanting immigrants to get work visas to enter the country is somehow open borders

kek

If an ameribro could vote Johnson for me that would be great.