You traveled through time, in her room now to prevent the Clinton Administration

You traveled through time, in her room now to prevent the Clinton Administration

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

capitalbay.news/news/812102-hillary-was-always-dad-s-princess-he-never-even-wanted-her-to-get-l-d-how-conniving-tony-and-hughie-rodham-grew-up-resenting-sister-hillary-clinton-and-used-her-to-try-to-cash-in.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Convince her to play the piano the rest of her life.

>you will never have a loli playing soft piano music for every waking moment of the day wearing animal pajamas

>Give her the fucking of her life
>When she asks for my name, tell her it's Donald Trump

Go get a nigger to rape her. Either she will wise up and hate niggers the rest of her life, or she will lust after the bbc, which should also screw her career.

Hmm, or else she will turn lesbian. Oh Shit Pol, so that's what happened to her!!!!!

Help out Nixon

Fuck yes

If you take her out someone just as bad would come instead.

LEAF POST BEST POST

Come on Sanders is far more incompetent. He'd have been in jail 10x over if he were in Hillary's shoes

Tell her to avoid all men named Bill and to go into medicine instead of law

Joker scars, being repulsive to Bill would have kept her from gaining power. Joker scars.

Write a note to myself to invest in Apple, Google, and Facebook. Who gives a fuck about a Clinton Administration if I'm rich as fuck.

Get her away from Bill Clinton

Make her my loli slave #2

impregnate her atleast once every year

Youll have to go through her Dad first

Teach her about the Jews so that when she goes to college she doesn't get brainwashed by them.

>#2
Who's #1?

Did Hillary's dad abuse her? I heard he did from some other user.

Wait until the day comes for her to mail her law school applications. I'm going to pick it up and burn it after she drops it in the box

image searched the pic, and holy fuck her brother is an ass

capitalbay.news/news/812102-hillary-was-always-dad-s-princess-he-never-even-wanted-her-to-get-l-d-how-conniving-tony-and-hughie-rodham-grew-up-resenting-sister-hillary-clinton-and-used-her-to-try-to-cash-in.html

got 'em coach

Then get married and have kids
And you'll be able to hear that annoying bullshit until wife's ovaries shrivel up

>As you cum inside of her you let out a roar
>CHYNAAAAAAAH
>As she cries under her sheets you get up and wipe a single tear from her face, only half visible from being pressed into her pillow
>you put your mouth on her exposed ear, red with emotion, and whisper "You're fired"

What in the fuck

what a slut

Sauce?

h-how do you think she manipulated him?

Ever seen orphan?

I'd try to keep myself hidden, and with the crew of child-developmental psychologists and psychiatrists I'd try to figure out whether or not she is a sociopath.

If not, then I'd try to subtly steer her away from politics and towards a normal life.

If she is however, then I'd have to figure out an alternative choice for her.

Redpill her about herself

Satanic sacrifice

>Cosplay as the Donald
>do the sex

This is hot, post more.

I spotted the edgy newfag

Im getting a weird boner

Bring in a few Muslims to "culturally enrich" her for the rest of her life.

Wew

loli femdom

My new fucking fetish, would love to have a loli dominatrix

here

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Thank the Lord for us Leafs.

You've got to stop with this shit