So it begins

So it begins..

Note: I also have no idea what my strategy on ISI is(a bad thing).

-Drumpf

wtf i hate drumpf now

>t. cuckold

look what happend with obama bin laden, he knew we were looking for him and he hid in mountains, now isis will to

>Stop funding them

its easy America. He's probably hiding it so he wont look like a crackpot, but we know.

You lost normies. Time to go home.

lolol oh boy, I can't wait to hear what his strategy is, which will it be:
1. *crickets*
2. "my plan will stop ISIS because it's the best plan. The plan will be the best because it will stop ISIS."
3. "I'm going to kidnap, torture, and murder their families, then nuke the Middle East lolol"

imapraiseickkasich now!

>implying that's a bad plan
get rekt cuck

Does anybody know any of his strategies for any of his promises?

drumpf XDDDD hahahah :3

CAN LEAVES ACTUALLY MAKE A BURN ON SOMEONE ELSE WITHOUT IGNITING THEMSELVES?!?

lmao what a silly name!

And neither does he.

How much do you get paid? Do I have to apply to join the shill army and get paid to shitpost? Do I have to be American?

Thanks, keep me posted.

I thought they were best friends now

He is so fucking stupid, does he think before he opens his mouth? Why did the republicans pick these meme candidate?

>lolol
>*crickets*
>lolol
I am here to exercise you back to rebbit. By the power of Kek, get the fuck out.

TAGTIGAL NUKE INCOMING ON RAQQA

:DDDDDDDD

Bait aside, is that not a great strategy? Bombing the shit out of your enemy?

If I were Trump I would bomb the whole place with pigs and bacon, and then a shit ton of R34 lewd doujinshis of Muhammad and his 9yo wife, then would drop tons of speakers that will start playing Metal music, and finally would dump 6 million of goats with AIDS.

If you bomb your enemies they win, take it from me.

Fund the wall by using the money foolishly allocated to "helping" Mexico.

Get NATO "allies" to start paying for the protection we provide them like they should be doing or we stop protecting them, possibly even leave NATO

Tax the shit out of foreign goods coming in from overseas so our factories will want to stay in the country.

If you kill your enemies, they win
-t. canacuck

Then nuke it

So does this mean Hitler won after all?

hey at least he has some ideas

people shit on him for no details but I can't even remember one thing Romney wanted to accomplish
maybe lower the taxes on the rich? I don't think he ever suggested anything else

In all seriousness? No its not. It would severely upset international politics and the balance between world nations.

> I will build a gigantic wall
How?
> It will be the best wall

> I will defeat ISIS
How?
> My strategy is very good. The best strategy

> I will create jobs
How?
>Fuck all trade deals. Make everything yourself

Whenever I see Drumpf it reminds me of that South Park episode where Stan goes skiing and the douche keeps calling him Stan Darsh.

hes already stated he would kill them economically

SGTM

no nuking them would be too nice.

That's the best plan you fucking cucked, beta, limp wristed, liberal faggot.

Clearly stolen from John Leibowitz's show!

>Hlowjs/c
>low
Low energy post

but yeah that's the real answer

end our support and put tremendous pressure on Turkey and Saudi Arabia to end their support
bomb shit as it attempts to cross the border with cooperation from Russia

Assad will have control of the country again in a year or 2

leave the in-country bombing to Assad and Russia

>so youre gonna bomb isis?
>lol no thats not im gonna lol ur dumb
>but you said-
>stfu bitch ur dumb im smart i president now
what a fucking shithouse of a candidate

>no repeated digits

But what if you were biggest economy in all of the world and also the strongest military by far and told the rest of the world to suck a god damn dick? Then what?

THREE FUCKING LINES

Just as the democrats have become the same establishment they rallied against for decades, they've also become the same chads that they hated for their entire lives.

The mental gymnastics liberals do rivals that of the physical ones we'll be seeing from the Zika-riddled athletes in Brazil!

allocated to "helping" Mexico.

How much was that actually? I kinda doubt this could be nearly enough

>for the protection we provide them

wtf. What "protection"? You act as some self-proclaimed world police and want to be rewarded for it? You already took massive influence so fuck off

>Tax the shit out of foreign goods coming in from overseas so our factories will want to stay in the country.

Yeah, because FUCK poor and middle class people who won't be able to pay for expensive shit. Great fucking idea

Who fucking cares? Nobody gives a shit about these people, and we can just call anyone who does a sympathizer (which is accurate).

>implying that's not the best plan
>¿¿what was Dresden??

oh yeah, bombing a patch of sand is really gonna upset the balance in the world.

No, even better, he's going to allow Russia to bomb the shit out of them.

t. ISIS

All strategies are good and viable except this
>Tax the shit out of foreign goods coming in from overseas
Because USA mostly import prime materials, components or parts of machinery/lectronics and food. So the prices of mostly everything will skyrocket.

I think "Tax foreign goods, if such products are already produced in America as well" works better

not at all m8, or at least not in this case. You would essentially be carpetbombing half the major metros in the middle east. It would probably be considered genocide by most world powers.

I know you faggots like to talk about how killing all muslims would be a good thing, but it's pretty obvious from an international relationships standpoint why this would be a bad idea.

>by the power of kek

My fucking sides

Isis vs USA:
>tee-hee USAF is bombing us
Isis vs Russia:
>holy fuck the russians started bombing! Oh god someone do something! Oh nooooo that ammo depot! Human rights?!?! Stop bombing! They are actually bombing! Eeeeeeeek!!

If Russians could use ancient bombs, Trump got an easy tasks with US-equipment if he's geniune.

No country is nearly in reach of such a position.

Even the UN itself has a fucking resolution saying "bomb the shit out of ISIS". The only people who would be butthurt by bombing the shit out of ISIS are people who deserve a nuke up the arse.

>i have no strategy
literally obama

He's already said he's going to work with Russia and Assad.

I'm assuming that if they agree to scorched earth that he'll just blow ISIS territories to kingdom come

He'll probably stop buying oil from them

Can't wait for all the shitlibs to take the side of ISIS in opposing everything Trump does.

OH MY GOD I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW DAESH DESERVE HUMAN RIGHTS TO #IAmISIS #StopTheWar

>Fund the wall by using the money foolishly allocated to "helping" Mexico.
This will not cover the costs of building or maintaining the wall. Trump's numbers on the wall don't hold up to scrutiny, and him saying "I will make it happen because I'm the best" doesn't count as a strategy.
>Get NATO "allies" to start paying for the protection we provide them like they should be doing or we stop protecting them, possibly even leave NATO
May be some credit to this, but there would be pretty serious repercussions to damaging our international relationships like this
>Tax the shit out of foreign goods coming in from overseas so our factories will want to stay in the country.
This will just make everything here really expensive and fuck up anyone middle class or below.

And liberals. Liberals love ISIS.

They really do.mthey fully support every act of violence they commit.

Hopefully it involves the Final Crusade

Except we currently hold both of those positions, Merkel.

But only UN is able to allow this, no?

sounds great

>May be some credit to this, but there would be pretty serious repercussions to damaging our international relationships like this
anyone harboring terrorist is no longer our allies

The UN will show deep concern, they even might write an angry letter.

the UN is just another name for US-international

nice bait

America was officially attacked by ISIS.

France has been officially attacked, Germany has been officially attacked, Turkey has been officially attacked. Every act they did and claimed responsibility for is a declaration of war. ISIS also isn't a headless terror group, there is actual territory that they control. What Trump wants to do is obvious and he can do it.

He is going to invoke article 5 against IS and deploy a massive NATO force in this area. He wants to do it lightning fast before any of the terrorists can escape into hiding in Europe. This is why he's not talking about it.

Are you really sure? I mean....maybe. But would you gamble that bet with russia and china(+by extension japan)?

Without US holding the truncheon, the UN is completely powerless.

Russia should turn Raqqa into Grozny.

The US should send its newest gadgets into Mosul. It should also send lots of tasty gear to Syria's government.

Total war, no "hearts and minds", no 15-year "counter insurgency". If your village is harboring ISIS members, enjoy your JDAM.

No US citizens have ever been in charge of it tho.

Oh noes! Hurr Durr Drumpf!
Ha Ha that's so fucking funny.
Seriously, are you a comedian?
I'm with #CrookedHillary now.

They hid in plain site actually.

They have social media and magazines. They even walk into western nations with no problem and are given a home and welfare.

They dont need caves anymore.

>drumpf

Now that your savior is officially finished, i'm glad to see the regressive lefts' charm and wit back on these boards.

So a war between Russia, China, and (not) Japan (because their shit would get caved in without us because have zero military outside of us) could defeat us?

Nigger, do you know just how powerful we are?

I'm not trying to suck America's dick anymore, I'm just being realistic. After WWII, America exploited basically everyone and had them all sign treaties and agreements that America would take over as (meme incoming) World Police. We basically protect all of Europe and Japan against the ruskies and the gooks. We remain Number 1 in everything because we happened to play our cards right and take advantage of all of the wounded countries after WWII.

We are NATO. We are the UN. We are the military of Europe. That's how we gained so much power. By basically occupying all of Europe for decades.

obama should stop doing it to a new country every 6 months, then.

Hes a business man, not a politician. He won't make false promises in the present knowing the situation will inevitably change in the future. (See Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria etc.)
>inb4 he has no plan XDDD
I'm sure he has a rough outline. He managed to trick the media into funding himself and despite being the richest candidate spent the least money, so he is "very very smart" also egotistical enough that he won't fuck up and rick impeachment/be known as a horrible president for all time/destroy economy and lose fortune.

What a bimbo, is she bleeding from her eyes again?

It's fucking retarded. You need ground troops to consolidate gains

>Sharp inhale
We're going to kill their babies folks--we're going kill em

Hillary helped create ISIS

This, 5eyes should strengthen its relationship and europe can get fucked and deal with it with their non existent military spending.

I worry a bit about Canada's spending but hopefully it can improve once weed mans out.

Pretty sure russia declared war on ISIS, so if anything they'd be our allies.

Everyone should fear the mighty finger wave of disappointment from the UN.

Correcting The Record this hard

I clapped 33% o the time while reading that.

I like you

Anyone ever do any research on asymmetrical warfare?

kek

>Nigger, do you know just how powerful we are?
I dare you to name one war you won without Russian help.

Pretty good plan actually.

>Sharp inhale

What did he mean by this?
it's some kind of secret madman technique we haven't looked into enough

>3. "I'm going to kidnap, torture, and murder their families, then nuke the Middle East lolol"
I would like to participate. Where do I sign in?

Calm down, Leaf. Now'd not the time for resource gathering.

That comes later.

I dare you to name one we couldn't currently win without you.

Although I say you and I team up and rekk the world and become bestest of buddies. I don't know why we are supposed enemies these days.

le epic drumpf may may XD