Trump praises Erdogan

pappaspost.com/donald-trump-nothing-praise-turkeys-erdogan-believes-coup-real/

Jo wtf is this shit? Why would he praise King roach??? I fucking hate roaches and especially Erdogan.

He wants to ban mudslimes but is praising the most poisonous one out there. He even says the coup was real.

Fucking bullshit dude, he has nothing to gain from praising him so I really do not understand why he would do this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-interview.html
youtu.be/hUK1OCnhzGE?t=93
nationalinterest.org/feature/putin-may-be-turkeys-new-buddy-after-the-failed-coup-17037
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one cares? Figures... I guess he IS just lying and telling bullshit in the end. Fuck him and his hypocritical statements.

So today a trumpet finally realized his hero is full of shit.

He's a fucking ally and hosts a number of key bases. He may be a roach but he has bases that we needs. Plus we have nukes over there lol.

Well, can't agree on everything

I don't give a fuck what Turkey does as long as they stay there. What's that? Islam is poison to democracy? NO FUCKING WAY!!!!

You simply must trust Trump. You have to understand the playing field he's in and everything he says is an important move.

Trump is a law and order guy, it's not that surprising that he'd praise the way erdogan handled it

>that source

He wants to be a dictator and admires other dictators, it's no that hard to understand.

oh look another slide thread

Trump needs to surround himself with skilled people. He also needs to keep his fucking gob shut. Otherwise, this is a passable if somewhat tasteless tactic.

Remember, Hillary is the alternative and she honestly doesn't give a shit either as long as roach-ville falls in line.

wtf i hate Thanksgiving dinner now

I imagine Trump has no idea about what happened and he's just trying not to look like a conspiracy nut.

Erdogan is moving away from western Europe and towards Russia

This strongman axis will finally tame the Middle East

Erdogan can be the junior member of the Triumvirate

He's right, the coup was real. Or atleast supported by the US Establishment. The media has been shilling the "Erdogan did it" meme for weeks. How good of a goy do you have to be to believe that?

Erdogan is still a shitty despot though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

forgot pic

Read the actual source you idiots.
nytimes.com/2016/07/22/us/politics/donald-trump-foreign-policy-interview.html

Basically all he says is that he was impressed by how the Turkish citizens repelled the coup, and in general he will not interfere with non-American conflicts because we have too many problems of our own to solve.

The article OP linked is nothing but shill bullshit. Hint: ctrl+f "nothing" or "praise" yields 0 results. Typical media bullshit, move along.

>Basically all he says is that he was impressed by how the Turkish citizens repelled the coup

this isnt a good thing you fucking newfag

It's not good or bad, it's just a statement. It IS impressive. The American people would cower in fear at a military coup.

Enjoy your stay though, hopefully next summer you will be less cancerous or gone altogether.

> Trump is shady

"You need to understand. He has to play the political game. Just trust him"

> [insert non-trump politician] is shady

"FUCKING TRAITOR. TO JAIL WITH HIM"

I dont get why ppl get so worked up about disagreeing with a minor stance of a candidate. Trump has his faults (in my opinion) but does that mean I wouldn't vote for him? fuck no. He's still the best candidate far and away. Calm down OP.

Wtf i hate unbiased statements now

sure thing buddy

suck trumps cock a bit harder next time and you might fit in

So the emerging conventional wisdom is that deposing Quadaffi and Saddam was a bad idea. Maybe Turkey's leader is one of those strong men that is needed to keep the peace.

Completely different circumstances. Whoever made this is an idiot.

Fuck Turkey.

They should have never been allowed into the Western Alliance system, let alone NATO.

This.

Removing Erdo = 10 million more immigrants for Europe

Not even our border wall would be able to stop that.

youtu.be/hUK1OCnhzGE?t=93

Guys, you are missing the big picture here. Trump needs Turkey to fall to Islam so he can join Russia in the liberation of Constantinople.

He is just playing the long game here.

>The Apprentice aired in Turkey

How the fucks did Turks react to such a spectacle?

He praised Jesse Jacksons presidential run back in the 80s
Trump is not the meme you've been fed
He's complex

>It's not good or bad, it's just a statement. It IS impressive.

Doesn't matter, MSM will spin it like crazy now. Basically same shit as the Mexican judge crap. Everything Trump said was true, but the media still found ways to drop his numbers.

I hope to god the next wikileak is incriminating as fuck for Clinton. I cannot stand another up-n-down roller coaster ride in the national polls.

Only literal retards think this is a bad thing

Erdogan just heel turned against Obama and ISIS this is great

nationalinterest.org/feature/putin-may-be-turkeys-new-buddy-after-the-failed-coup-17037

That's what you get for not meme'n Ron or Randlet for POTUS :^)

"Good job roaching there, Erdogordo"

Who the fuck cares what happens within shitcrapistan?

I'd congratulate some hellhole's dictator for a successful purge of a good portion of his own people. What else is there for him to be happy about?

>trump says shady thing
"TRUMP BAD EVIL BAD GUY CHAOS NUKE WAR GAS THE BROWNS"
>[insert non-trump politician] does shady thing
"Well yeah but russians bad and political experience good."

wtf i hate trump now

i am now a #KemalCamel

> pappaspost.com
What the fuck even is this source?

Oh Fug I ab a #cruzmissle now

>Pakistan is a western """"ally""""
>Chinese naval base

nice one

Of course every side has it's super biased fucks.

It was meant more like a response to that specific super biased fuck

>Why would he praise King roach???
Truth is he has no idea of international politics, basically illiterate on that. I hope he lets external to Pence of he gets elected

No they are not, your silly

The MSM had slanted, spun, and outright lied about the coverage so much that I have decided to dedicate my time to earning more certifications and working on some personal projects. I will vote for Drumpf no matter what because fuck Hillary and fuck our current policies.