What's your experience with Hispanic women?

What's your experience with Hispanic women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ugliest women on the planet

God their whole body is like one big butthole

They're always angry about some stupid shit an yelling. They're usually sexy as fuck, or a complete abomination.

either as needy as a child or dumb as shit. theyre trash and i will never bother with one again.

Bad. I live next to a couple and all they do is play loud beaner music and run over to our house yelling at us any time something happens at their house even though I've never even stepped a foot in their house. They've both been arrested multiple times for harassing me too but continue to do it.

If by hispanic you mean mestizas they are drama queens who are not worth the trouble when white girls are prettier have better bodies and are chill and can actually be friends with

They look like hispanic men with tits and ass. Gross.

And they are nauseatingly annoying to live around. Puerto Ricans are especially terrible.

My grandma's a great cook, but my mom can't cook for shit.

Some very sweet sex in college. I don't want to racemix or anything, but I respect their work ethic.

Really bad genetics, most of them are complete trash by 18

My madre is nice. She cooks me food and does the dishes.

They LOVE anal.

The young ones are cute. The old ones are fat.

>sticking your dick in crazy

prepare for your 5 kids

top notch desu

I'm hispanic, and I vastly prefer hispanic women to any other ethnicity.

Unfortunately, the more Indio a hispanic girl is, the more likely she is to be utter ghetto trash.

A Hispanic milf at tae kwon doe used to tease me when I was a teen.

Amazing ass, always sat behind her during stretches due to rank, and she tease me a lot during sparring.

She had a ring so I felt conflicted but I didn't have the independence to make any moves anyway.

Talking to a cute one now actually. She's a white nationalist despite being Mexican.

Some are very nice to look at

Women from Puerto Rico or Colombia are fucking loud

They've cleaned my hotel rooms and get in the way with their 7 kids and stroller when they're on the same sidewalk. That's all I know.

>date crazy Colombian cunt in high school
>find out from her that she married a swede when she was 15
>he cheated on her constantly
>had a miscarriage

never again

I don't have any experience with hispanic women.

You're such a loser

Venezuelan woman. went to school in Canada and then moved to US for work. crazy sex, likes anal or a thumb up the bum. overly enthusiastic head. ends up being a stage 11 clinger after one date.

There aren't any Hispanics in my community or neighbor communities.

>Puerto Rico

>hispanic

They're black.

They have no concept of "the truth".

>some

>Like the best part but all over
OK you sold me

>Be Puerto Rican spic

If they're chicanos they're fine and usually conservative. Anything less white and they are batshit. They have nice assess though and won't even date whites let alone blacks or Asians.

Very emotional and irrational. Get worked up easily but are also brought back down easily. Since I'm a white guy, they're super clingy. Amazing in bed, usually down for anal. Less intelligent than the white and asian girls i've dated. Not as materialistic as Asians in general, but very materialistic about specific things. I've never dated mestizo Hispanic women though. Mainly because they always look like they're built like refrigerators.

A lot are crazy bitches or just plain ugly. Some are hot but still can be pretty crazy. I do not recommend marrying unless you find one of those that have no problem doing all the chores and cooking and shit but they get fat very easily and quickly so take that into account.

Half PR here

yes holy fuck Puerto Ricans are loud. I thought my mind was going to split my first time seeing my entire hispanic extended family which turned out to be about 50 people having 70 different conversations at the same time constantly talking louder and louder.

Holy fuck I hate spanish

But PR woman are also very loose and will fuck on a dime but instantly get fat when they settle down

That's not genetics, so much as it is them all eating insanely high cal food.

>Mexican
>Complaining about being loud.

youtube.com/watch?v=x47NYUbtYb0

>What's your experience with Hispanic women?

- mature early so nice bodies while young
- bodies turn to garbage by their mid-20's
- musky pussies
- high libidos
- love anal
- usually a bit dim
- hyper jealous
- often have a crazy streak

Would fuck but not kill or marry, which is exactly what I did. Grew up in Miami. Never really had any other option. Fuck latinas in high school and wait to go away for college to find white wife.

qft tbph

some of them dont age

some of them age way too much

>pic related

Also this. Relaying critical information, reading comprehension, whatever, they're terrible at conveying ideas or conveying objective information.

Like 1/10 of us yeah. Puerto Rican isn't a race it's a nationality. Some are whiter than snow.

> being "friends" with a girl
sounds like you are a cuck white beaner

Ugly facial features, can sometimes have a hot body but it turns into a burrito body by 25-30 years old. Dated one before I took the red pill and it was a huge mistake, they are mostly shitty people with low character and qualities. Her family was insufferable and wanted to do karaoke and drink every Friday night and expected me to speak Spanish.

had one illegal mexican girl try to get impregnated by me. she kept telling me not to use a condom and that she couldnt get pregnant, meanwhile telling me she would make beautiful kids (she had a boyfriend the whole time and it was clear she needed to get away from him but couldnt because of illegal status she couldnt call the police)
>mfw I used a condom and fucked her a few times until she went full "i love you" mode and just ignored all her texts

That song is a meme even amongst Mexicans.

Tell your women to stop burning coal the second they arrive in Jew York and I might change my opinion.

kek

>be Hispanic
>never dated or fucked a latina

I don't know why they don't like me. I don't have a problem with other races.

>She's a white nationalist despite being Mexican.
Would you consider her white?

We have a genetic predisposition to having a sweet tooth.

It is the weakness of the Mexican People.

No, it's bad genetics. I'm a life insurance underwriter. Hispanics with significant Amerindian background have extremely high incidences of heart disease, among other problems as early as their 40s. It's partially how they're genetically predisposed to accumulate fat. Seriously. We either won't write them, or their premiums are gigantic.

She's still crazy hot, but Sofia Vergara was 11/10 when she was younger.

>she's a natural blonde

Buttholefags gtfo

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Yep, can confirm.

Yes, some

If you're in a high white % area, it's because hispanic girls in those regions tend to be chalk burners.

hispanic qts always found me attractive.

i think its because of my light eyes and blonde hair

opposites attract and all that jazz

Overall better than white woman. Just watch out if they are too hispanic

they all have a big ass mole somewhere on there body.

It's the eyes.

I'm a hispanic guy with green eyes, and even though I'm hideous, girls used to go CRAZY over my eyes.

Not crazy enough to fuck me, but it got me dates.

Feels good to be American.

>The Bronx

Fuck that place hermano I wish gangs came back to racial tensions so our women wouldn't act like such sluts. Not that I care much about our "purity" unless they are white. We're the most umpure genetics in existence. Literally just Spanish rape babies who keep raping and acting violent because the only Spaniards that came there were complete sociopathic assholes. Case in point, some of us are jewish.

You can be friends with a girl you fuck

>very materialistic about specific thing
What kind things? Catholic Saints trading cards?

I'm Mexican and I've only dated hispanic girls. Everyone I knew in hs who i've seen date a hispanic girl already has a kid, even this asian kid has twins now.

Not worth it.

Also, some morenas are nice, but I don't like hispanic girls like I used to, most of the girls I was with were batshit crazy, other than this girl I knew from Texas. Much rather date an asian or other girl with good outlook on life.

literally the perfect female

13/10

would breed and adult breast feed off her.

They clean my office in the eavening.

They make great click bait for pointless threads like this one.

this

Stereotyping much?

I fucked one for a few years. Insanely hot, but unforgivably stupid. The relationship was purely sexual. We couldn't relate at all, I can only assume it was massive cultural dissonance. Hottest girl I've ever had sex with by far but there's no way the idiot was breed-worthy and there's no way me or my family could ever mesh with her chalupa quesadilla "culture".

As a blonde haired blue eyed guy black woman and latina have always fawned over me. White woman don't really dig me but hey, you use what ya got.

TFW in Texas and I used to know this one Jewish Mexican Ranchero Cowboy dude who on Saturday nights would go to the convenience store I work at in full cowboy regalia and a giant gold star of david hanging from his neck

Fucking Christ, I'd trade all those plastic Asian whores and slutty white women for one night with this semen demon.

I think the first thing you need to do is make the distinction between mixed Hispanic women and White HIspanic women (inb4 memes). Mixed are utter shit tier, materialistic, retarded and they all think they should be treated like princesses. White Hispanic girls I've dated (not including Spanish) are top tier waifus. Smart, hard working and amazing cooks. All they want are kids and fealty.

Still, I bet her cooking is tasty.

arab are better

>white women chill
LOL

Upboated m8
You make me proud of calling myself analnomouse and remind me to never forge and fork it

Trump rally should play this when he's nominated

as a Mexican this would get a lot of laughs from other Mexicans

Replying to a comment that was stereotyping Puerto Ricans and Colombians... So, yeah?

No. While every single asian girl i've dated had the notion that affection was me buying her name brand shit, hispanic women are different. I mod cars for my hobby. I've got a small collection of cars that I think are cool. They're all from the mid 80s to the early 2000s. Every hispanic girl I've dated didn't care or thought I was poor until they saw my daily was an IS350. Then they got interested.

See the difference?

Perfect for pump and dump.

Bad for anything else.

When you finger them hot cheeto dust comes out.

Prone to getting fat with all that spicy food and carbs.

OFFICIAL MEXICAN-AMERICANS FOR TRUMP THEME?

OFFICIAL MEXICAN-AMERICANS FOR TRUMP THEME.

They are full of crazy drama, usually are surrounded by a pack of male cholo "friends" that are passed she is dating a white guy (she will eventually leave you for one of them.)

When they get mad they throw things and scream in spanish.

They lose their looks by age 30, it usually starts somewhere after their 3rd out of 12 kids.

Holy shit that is literally genetic perfection.

They're pretty good together.

>usually are surrounded by a pack of male cholo "friends"

No, those are her brothers and cousins.

lived in an apartment with my girlfriend and a guatemalan girl during college

easily one of the dumbest person ive ever met. she was from an upper middle class family/massive whore/in college (failed out) got fat and works at a clothing store with highschoolers now

i can't even begin to explain how stupid she was... all she did was eat shit food (fast food/spicy cheetos) get drunk, suck dicks and watch hispanic soap operas

completely impossible to hold any conversation about anything with her

But it is not. They're like that you idiot

American white women are not like rest of the world white women, 200 years of puritan shit has turned your whites into a neurotic mess.
White girls from Europe and latin American are dudes with tits.

Thats a fun song though

Their families are the worst thing about them
>get vasectomy at age 25
>meet hispanic woman
>everythings great for a few months
>she tells me shes pregnant
>orly
>tell her about my vasectomy
>paperwork
>even bi-yearly visits to a sperm bank
>she really was pregnant
>break up with her
>few days later, 10 or so people in a truck roll up to my house demanding that I marry her
>try to speak and they just all speak over me waving around bats
>so this is how I die
>neighbor screams "YOU ALL ARE ON CAMERA"
>scramble back to truck to take off
>9 or so months later get lawsuit
>she refuses to DNA test
>she got gagged from interrupting my lawyer presenting vasectomy evidence a few times
>her family got thrown out/arrested/fined for making the biggest scene

Only go Hispanic if you just want to throw your life away for maybe 10 minutes of joy.

But they aren't in my experience. No where near as bad as you fucking lot with your piece of shit Ranchero music and loud as indios.

Would laugh my ass off tbqh.

this is the case with all women.

a bunch of the ones i knew were teen moms

as in, the majority of them.

We're like living memes I swear. I could probably start an MTV show on my father's side of the family in New Jersey. I'm surprised none of them made a guest appearance on the Jersey Shore they are just the greasiest fuckers you could ever imagine. Loud, impulsive, horny, just complete memes of human beings.At least my mother was 100% aryan so Im not a white or a spic right?

Fuck my whole life up senpai

I still want to suck on these tiddies