Bernie Sanders can still win the nomination if Clinton goes to prison. Hillary Clinton is a lying cheating bitch...

Bernie Sanders can still win the nomination if Clinton goes to prison. Hillary Clinton is a lying cheating bitch, and she'll probably be arrested soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

yournewswire.com/julian-assange-my-next-leak-will-ensure-hillarys-arrest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Did you hear that Bill?" "OP says Hillary's goin to prison."
Bill-" HAHAHAHAHA, OP probably thinks your a WOMAN TOO!"

Nice slide thread /y/id.

In your imaginary world, if Bernie did get the nomination after fully endorsing a criminal...

he would be a nominated loser.

If anything happens to Hillary, Kaine automatically becomes the presidential nominee. He could pick Bernie for VP and then resign himself.

Who knows what Assange has, if anything.

IF he has something, and if he wants to sink Clinton, I think he'd release it the day prior to her speech.

If he wants to sink the Democratic party, I think he'd wait about a week before the election.

He said his next leak will ensure Hillary's arrest.

GOOD LAUGH ORIGINAL POSTER.....GOOD LAUGH

I don't know who is more delusional, Republicans or the BernieOrBust crowd.

This thread has been here many times before.

Sage

Hillary Clinton is a fucking cheating cunt. She deserves to be arrested, and thrown in prison for life in general population. If she isn't arrested, then I'll vote for Trump in November just to teach the democrats a lesson.

If Clinton goes to prison after her nomination, the period for a new nominees to come in is gone. Trump will be running unopposed.

Nope, it'll be Bernie Sanders.

shes a coward whos not even showing her face at her own convention

Source?

Because she's a lying cheating fucking bitch/cunt and she knows she'll get booed off the stage.

No it won't retard. Look up the rules.

yournewswire.com/julian-assange-my-next-leak-will-ensure-hillarys-arrest/
Yes it will dipshit. You look up the rules.

Awesome, thanks.

>No u

An user already proved it in another thread. Once the nomination process is finished, if she gets taken down, no new nominees can come in.

If she gets taken down before Thursday, then Bernie could be the nominee. But the cuck won't. So go back to your cuck shed now.

WHEN though?
I heard the guy supplying the leaks was mysteriously shot dead the other day. I don't think it's coming

No, he said that shit months ago and it referred to the most recent DNC emails release, which didn't hurt Shillary one bit. Assange doesn't have shit.

Yes they can, and the new nominee will be Bernie when Hillary goes to prison.

No he didn't. He said that in the past 7 days.

>berniebots still think their phonebanking and donations will work

it's over bro. it's over.

No it isn't. Bernie will win the nomination when Hillary goes to prison.

>mfw these faggots don't realize the VP pick takes command if nominee leaves

That's wrong. Bernie will become the nominee.

Jesus, you sound like a fuckin 13 year old kid.

Prove it.

There's no way they would run Kaine for president. It's more likely that a wild Biden would appear.

It won't be Kaine or Biden. It'll be Bernie Sanders. Those are the rules.

I'm sorry, but did the Bernie Sanders already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only July. Does not having the lead heading into the convention count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Bernie Sanders is still campaigning right now and he has been the Senator in Vermont for how many years now? Hes campaigning one of the worst candidates in the USA who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of being a women. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Sanders is one of the best candidates in the USA, he went 3-1 in may and would of won in April if Hillary didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Sanders wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Hillary just said something raciest and bigoted, just like Trump. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Sanders topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because hes good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

1) You're an idiot if you think she's going to be arrested.

2) You're an even bigger idiot if you actually think she did something illegal.

Bernie Sanders is a crook, a thief and a liar.

He stole your money. Whatever he didn't keep for himself he kicked upstairs to the Clinton campaign.

That's right Bernouts, you were tricked into FUNDING THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Didn't you copy and paste this before in an earlier thread?

Fuck off Shill bot.

I'm just shitposting desu.

I've had that saved for months and just update it occasionally.

You,re an idiot if you think she didn't do anything illegal, and she's not going to get arrested. That cheating bitch ass hoe is going to general population in prison for her emails.

/r/politics pls.

No he isn't. Bernie Sanders is the most honest person in the world. Everything that he's said in the past several months is right.

0.05 has been credited to your CanUCK account.

> Says White people don't know poverty

uh-huh.

The fucking director of the FBI laid out every illegal thing she did and said that they were illegal.

He also said
>Uhhh uhh since uhhh there's no evidence of uh... intent... which is necessary (now that we've changed the wording of the necessary judicial code) then we aren't going to recommend charges

As if intent has anything at all to do with any crimes ever.

She broke the law, but she gets a free pass because politicians aren't held to the same judiciary standards as normal people, as long as they have that (D) next to their name.

He's right.

That was twisted by the media and dank memes. He said you don't know what it's like to be poor and living in the hood. He was talking about how whites don't have to be worried about another chimp stabbing you over laundry money everytime you leave the porch.

Actually, prison is too good for Hillary. Hillary Clinton should be publicly executed by firing squad for her emails.

This has to be b8
>no refunds

If Hillary Clinton is executed, Bernie Sanders will get the nomination.

They should execute Hilary for her emails.

They should throw Hillary Clinton into an active volcano for her emails. Burn the witch.

I'd like to punch Hillary Clinton in the face, and kick her in the crotch for cheating in the primaries.

Fuck Hillary Clinton. Hillary Clinton is a lying cheating bitch ass skank.

Current betting markets for the Democratic nomination place Bernie in second place at 0.6% and Joe Biden at 0.2%. Since these people want to make money off the election you think they'd mention the VP pick if he's guaranteed to inherit the nomination from Hillary.