!! WARNING !!

!! WARNING !!

DO NOT APPLY FOR JANITOR

DO NOT APPLY FOR JANITOR

DO NOT APPLY FOR JANITOR

THEY ARE PLANNING A CP FALSE FLAG ON Sup Forums LIKE THEY DID ON Sup Forums FOR A CRACKDOWN AND NEED NEW BLOOD TO PIN IT ON

!! WARNING !!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TepQDrvk_hA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The death of Sup Forums was the worse thing that ever happened to Sup Forums and possibly the internet

The idea of needing irc or skype has always been quite sketchy to me desu

people thinking the site needed more safe normie space was the worst thing that happened to Sup Forums

wat hapen 2 sp

Well that does explain the complete lack of moderation since announcement 2bh
Trick some poor ape into thinking he's saving Sup Forums from black cock and then bam he's getting it in real life

This site is a safe space, you fucking retard

retards flooded in, started treating it like Sup Forums, moderation kicked in, now they're upset.

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who unironically dislike sex with children.

youtu.be/TepQDrvk_hA

who is planning this and how would applying to be a janitor affect someone because of that?

>people made Sup Forums a great board after 18-1 rebirth
>europeans and kikes like you decided no one is allowed to have fun
>destroyed it with generals and moderation

yeah, ok retard. You know nothing.

I blame the flags desu

well irc is THE place to xdcc cp and assorted mp3z

A very big step down from hoverkino

The death of Sup Forums can be entirely blamed on poles and aussies being fucking retards

It was the generals and the weeb moderator.

I know. I miss her so much. :-(

If it stops Sup Forums I'm all for stricter moderation. Shame about waifu threads though

There's a fag spamming steph curry smug pictures for 3 years straight and nothing has been done about it

this. I fucking hate white people

WHO IS THIS JASON

The fucking generals are nuts. Three racing, tennis, boxing, ufc, rugby. That's not even counting soccer. Throw in your requisite bait threads, your face when da burrs win da owl, and your left with about 5 decent threads.

>Sup Forums
>white

>Sup Forums
>white