I just got my italian passport

i'm the guy from this thread

>

i just got it, italians are awesome man, cool people, educated... and they were fast af, nothing lazy desu.

the picture has a "high quality" so feel free to use it on your website or whatever you want

also, everyone there whas trilingue... italian,spanish and english wow!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_nationality_law
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i also toke this photo...

i'll start to learn italian next week, thanks italy.

>the picture has a "high quality" so feel free to use it on your website or whatever you want

No thanks

>i also toke this photo...
took* srry

show timestamp

(If you are idiot as to not understand, get a piece of paper and write the date today, and the number of the thread "82971745")

ok, no problem... just saying, if you want to use it.

Yeah i got one too.
Now what

thynx

i dunno mano, never got so far.

Congratulations.
You proved that you don't like being Argentine so you need a passport to validate your worth as a human being as you believe that your human value is zero for being born in my country.

Go away, the Amerindian man is not kind to traitors.
Take the next plane to your beloved Yurop before the Amerindian Bull chases you down and gives you death, followed by a confiscation of your belongings.

you got dual citizenship, right?

>tfw reading this thread has given me a boner
Really want OP's cock right now.

Fuck off mestizo cunt.

This shit is pretty useless if you don't want to live there tbqh

You can always move to any random european country since they can't kick you out now

The Amerindian Bull holds no sympathy towards self-haters that go as far as BETRAYING Inti the sun, and Pachamama, the earth-mother; mother-earth.

He can live and work anywhere in the EU though, which is pretty fucking sweet
Unfortunately the paddys in my family came too long ago, so no EU passport for me unless I buy a Romanian bride

el peruANO...

The Italian man gets free access to my mouth and butthole. I fucking love Italian men

Yes i do.
Sorry akawapa, tax on potatoes was a mistake.
:3
i can work,study and live anywhere in Europe... also, i want a cute southern italian gf

OP is a mestizoid, 80% Amerindian, 20% SHITalian, who happens to have an Italian last name.

He failed the test and was corrupted by Sup Forums&Sup Forums on conjunction.
Now he's but a low traitor and will receive his well deserved punishment, his house flattened and his belongings confiscated.
As for his life, he must fuck off to his beloved Europe asap before it's too late. We are not kind to self-haters.

gay marry me, then we can both be US/EU/Mercosur master race

Go where?
All the good countries are filled to the brim with niggers sandniggers sudacas and all sorts of subhumas

Fucking iphone got the pic twisted

i like the idea desu...
is argentina and brazil full of italian diaspora? i've never seen a brazilian with a portugal citizenship or an argie with the spaniard one.

Yes.
But my uncle (who marry my zia so he is not blood related) has moortuguese citizenship cuz his dad was portuguese.

Nope, only the Italian diaspora ones are autistic enough to go through all the paperwork to get that passport.

And other European countries, besides Spain, have really strict and regulated procedures, making it really hard and almost impossible to get a passport.
For example, if I wanted to get the French one it is impossible because I need to either be born in France or have French parents born in France.

Though I could get the Israeli one if I wanted, which I don't since I don't plan to go there ever.

>get the French one it is impossible because I need to either be born in France or have French parents born in France.

Para mi es injusto eso... si tu tatara abuelo era frances, (para mi) tendrias que tener todo el derecho a tramitar la ciudadania, dado que sos descendiente y los 'genes' del hombre se van pasando para siempre... pero bueno, cada países tienen sus normas y hay que respetarlas...

sorry if i wrote that on spanish, i'm about to fall asleep... also, how hard is to get the israeli one?

>my mouth and butthole
Are you a qt 3.14 feminine trap? I will culturally enrich your holes

Here is shit, no money, no jobs, no wealth, no white people. DON'T COME HERE!!

Well if your grandparents are sephardic/ashkenazi jews, or your parents you are allowed to get the Israeli passport, it's called 'ley de retorno' or something like that. Citizenship is different though, I think.

Doesn't matter, i want an italian gf... there's not girls in italy too?

No mutts.

they are all ugly, don't come here

*They are all mine

mmmmh... what can you tell me about italian cuisine?

you fucking bastard, i just want one (1)

italian food is shit, don't come here

mmmh... what about the french one?

>that star
Italia is communistic? Did i missed something? :^l

much better than italy, go there, not here.

lmao, but i don't like frogs :^)

shits are worse than frogs, I'm saving your life, don't come here

ok vitorio peppino, i'll trust on you

Brazilians and Argentinians can easily claim Italian citizenship?

While russians can't even claim a bullet to the head to escape this miserable exition

callate la boca mogolico

Hy дa пoхoжe нa cимвoликy, кoтopyю иcпoльзyют зaпaдныe кoмми пapтии, зaгyгли гepб Итaлии пpocтo.
Дизaйн был выбpaн пyтём пyбличнoгo кoнкypca, ycлoвиeм кoтopoгo былo зaпpeщeнo иcпoльзoвaть пoлитичecкиe cимвoлы.

how much did you have to pay?

we are also full, don't come here

Can't wait till I see you coming here looking for work because Italy has none of that.

lmao, you're full of gypsies

>ycлoвиeм кoтopoгo былo зaпpeщeнo иcпoльзoвaть пoлитичecкиe cимвoлы.
Звyчит кaк "aпoлитичный пoлитaч", лeл.

>mutts
I am pure West African BLACK bull tho

... exactly, don't come here

Soo opinions on italian politics? Who are you going to vote next march?

200 euros creo... 2300 pesos argentinos

No one since i have no idea and i wont fuck anything

How did you get it? The blood laws or whatever?

jus sanguinis, basically even if you're a muh heritage 1/8th italian you can claim citizienship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_nationality_law

basically if you're 1/64th muh heritage you could claim italian citizienship (I know it's really bad)

>mom always wanted to do a proper family tree
>spent a few months tracking down a few generations of relatives and asking for paperwork, birth and marriage certificates and photos
>tells me that with all that material I could ask for Spaniard citizenship
>say no because it feels like a lot of paperwork I'm not sure I'll ever get to make use of
am I missing out?

So basically if you're a full blown 1.60cm, brown, native American looking mutt named Bob Gonzalez who happens to have a great great great grandfather who was Italian, you can get Italian citizenship?

That's fucked up man.

Can I get a German passport if my grandmother was German?

I'm not an expert but apparently so (you need to prove that you had a pathernal ancestor who was italian and never renounced italian citizienship, and of course that he lived after 1861)

so technically an AMERINDIO could become italian

>wanting to become SHITALIAN
it's not even worth the euro citizenship

depends, are you willing to clean german toilets and not steal cars?

Kill yourself,mapuche scum

congrats, but i am against dual passports

I keep fit and rather avoid cars. I don't know how to clean a toilet to be honest. I flush it down and it's okay, my shit doesn't make the toilet much dirty since I quit drinking and got a diet. And the passport, I just think it's cool to have two. But I'd rather die than move west. There's enough of you Africans in Poland

And why is that?

for me it is shitting on your nationality, but i guess with countries like argentina it is acceptable because argentinian isnt an ethnicity

cuanto tiempo te tomo hacer todo el tramite desde sacar la nacionalidad hasta el pasaporte y que es lo que te piden para tramitarlo?
en tu familia quien es/fue italiano?

What's the farthest your Italian ancestor could be in order for you to get the Italian nationality?

>no white people
Cool

When are you moving to Spain?

aAAyyyyyy el amerindiANO

Hora de ir a España!!! :D :D :D

¿Por que migrar a la fuente del cancer?

Not even memeing, the three argentines I've met in my city were all blonde with blue eyes and a higher education degree, this made me wonder how much the social classes correlate with whiteness

Lamentablemente los blancos de Argentina no parecen darse cuenta de que votar a un oligarca inepto no te da status de blancura.

>Colombians migrate to Venezuela

Si algún día te pega la de irte a hacer algo a europa.mas que turistear, te vas a arrepentir

t. errone

vote for me user :3

Recien me levanto de la siesta...

Mira, el tramite de ciudadania se encargo todo mi viejo, le llevo 6 años en total entre que pedia los papeles, investigaba y cosas asi, ellos te piden que vos seas capaz de demostrar que sos descendiente de italianos por parte de tu papá, en mi familia fue mi viejo,el tema del pasaporte, una vez que sos ciudadano tenes que entrar a la página y sacar turno y nada mas...

Igual, hay gente que le lleva 2 años nomas, todo depende de la rapidez de los italianos, lo que mas te consume tiempo es pedir papeles a italia, actas y cosas asi...

Muchos argentinos, lo que hacen, es irse a vivir a Italia por un tiempo mientras hacen la ciudadania lo cual se reduce a 3 meses nomas! Suerte che!

mmh... i dunno, who is she?

i like spen

Emma Bonino

why should i vote her? i'll not vote anyway but i'm curious

just shilling her cause I've been a long-time fan of her. She was a member of the Radical Party (google radicali) the main promoter of the campaign to legalize abortion and divorce. Also, denounced female infibulation in Africa and was the Minister of Foreign Affairs in 2013. She's currently in Renzi's coalition running on a platform to restructure debt and better integrate immigrants. Also check out Marco Cappato. He's currently on trial for bringing a paraplegic dude in Switzerland to die.