Banned

I was on seribii.net, pokemon chat room, they were talking about how trump is a monster whos backed by russians financially, i pointed out hillary accepts financial support from islamic extremists and was told "loosen your tinfoil hat, hillary is a infinitely better for america than trump" at this point i assumed it was a joke, so i said "i bet you think islam is a religion of peace and that immigration is beneficial for cultural enrichment"

i was immediately perma banned for racism

gas the kikes race war now?

>I was on seribii.net, pokemon chat room

bruh i wasnt expecting this either i just want a fukkin shiny ninetails

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>serebii.net

Two legitimate questions, please answer me OP
>How old are you?
>Has anyone ever thought that you have autism?

are you 12

Take it easy. They're all 12 and can't vote.

You know, just like you!

These are the kind of people who post on Sup Forums now

It was nice while it lasted, you can blame the ebin reddit Kek meme for contributing to this shit.

I never understood why kek took off, exactly. Hopefully after the election season, we'll be rid of a lot of them. At least we know for sure that the paid shills will go away.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

but nah low key im 22, yeah i dont come by here often but when i do its usually to lurk on Sup Forums to jack it to hardcore tranny filth, i could care less that im banned from the site, i just thought it was a silly turn of events,

and i fuckin wish i was 12 i dont like gettin old i gotta pay rent, worry about the future and shit, worrying about keeping my girlfriend happy and keeping food on the table is trouble enough, working retail is a bitch,

Fuck off and don't come back

>seribii.net

Why? For what purpose?

Nice damage control

anyways anyone got a shiny 6 IV ninetails with drought or flash fire? i still need one at the end of this

you need to understand that 90% of video game players outside of Sup Forums are left-wing cucks.

i dunno league community is pretty aight but then again i never get into political bs with them, frankly i have no idea how that shitstorm on seribii started, or why the mods are ban crazy for calling out brexit shenanigans,

you got a shiny ninetails my nigga? also after a shiny girintina, a legit one, i dont care about its ivs

This retarded faggot is so new he doesn't even know to reply to posts

>League of Legends
>Pokemon
>Steven Jewniverse

You're legitimately 12 years old, fuck off and don't return

> pokemon chat room
> pokemon chat room
> pokemon chat room
> pokemon chat room
> pokemon chat room

gunna be honest i was feelin a bit flustered over all this but yall made me realize how silly it all is i feel much better, i should start lurkin less

This is the second time I've seen this today. How long has this copy pasta been around for?

my fuckin sides are in orbit that copypastas legit this entire thread

I was banned for posting this webm on /vp/ awhile back.

i would ban you too he didnt even do a complete flip

nigger i invented autism i main vladimir AND i play tf2

i want a shiny 6 IV ninetails, you got one?

>Undertale

Sup Forums is dead

I love you too

If you ever talk shit about Steven Universe again I will hunt you down and politely ask you to take it back

there are no train wrecks just happy accedents

>Not playing Runescape and continously saying "T R U M P 2016" in mini-game lobbies and at the Grand Exchange

It's like you don't even want to spread the good word

im too busy handing out toupees to orphans to enlighten them of our glorious future leader

may trumps light embrace us all