en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Personae#Summary
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you will never learn, will you

whenever i see red hats i think maga now
#magabrain

post more of her pinoy included even

Why is he wearing slippers?

Why are white women sought after. What's so special about them

I heard white girls were running to Asian guys in droves, is this true?

You can have them bing bong

They have the most feminine features.

That looks like a dyke

You live in Ireland, you don't understand. The majority of the world has shit skin, and even more have dark hair/eyes.
Asians tend to have flat faces, and Africans tend to have large facial qualities and jutting skull shapes.
Of course that leaves little selection left.

Light hair colors and defined features are a rarity, and extremely sexy.

requesting Filipino Manchester United fan pic

No. Only retarded autist weeaboos that have never touched a woman in their entire lives peddle that retarded meme. 99% of us white women find chinks/pan-faced gooks hideous. They're all so beta, socially-inept, and pathetic. And they have tiny cocks.

>Asians tend to have flat faces

Koreans being the worst offenders

HIS NAME IS BIG CASS

AND HE'S SEVEN FEET TALL

AND

YOU

CAN'T

TEACH

THAT

BOOK-BOOK, THERE'S ONLY A ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE YOU, AND I'M GONNA

SPELL.

IT.

OUT.

FOR YA.

M A N L E T
A
N
L
E
T

Is it really a Filipino manlett if they're a good 3" above the national average for fully grown males there? Op's picture is misleading

post more of the fucking girl god damn it,
I can get enough of her waist

Why should I care?
He is an ugly little shit.
But that's not my problem.

I can't stand these manlets

Being so desperate with an obsession for white people? almost as bad as blacks and stalkers.

Kek wills it

You can really tell a group's insecurity when they harp on their ability to get white women

It pretty much proves white people are the most attractive race.

t. colorblind cuck

TINY

look at her mouth, she looks like she isn't having fun.

he's smiling, she isn't. BTFO top kek.

Not surprised the manlet went for it, all your women are ugly borderline black monstrosities that look like dogs.
Pic not related.

OP Google "Pinoy fucked by Big White Cock" and there's 7,500,000 results

OP Blown The Fuck Out

White power faggot!

WPWW!!

>mfw I've fucked enough Filipino women bareback to raise an army of bastards
Sometimes I have to physically push them out of the way especially at a nightclub or cocktail bar in Makati City.

My dick is always so red raw and sore by the time I fly back home.

Where did you get my picture

Google "White Girl fucked by Black Guy" and there's 20,500,000 results

Whitey Blown The Fuck Out

Black power faggot!

I dont get it, Chinese here. Out of the asians I've seen with attractive (at least 7+/10) white girls, they are mostly south east asians. How the fuck do vietnamese and filipino manlets score more than your typical east asians who are taller and have professional jobs. What the fug

Sup Forums utterly BTFO

Wew.

sage

Yes, can confirm. Especially Japanese. They feel the great extinction event coming and know only a culture/people thousands of years old and having the ability to withstand direct hits from the most powerful weapon in history will ensure a future for their offspring. You all are short term. The endgame is what matters.

Still have to be not short, really good looking and confident though. Being a man is hardmode but you get the most rewards and achievements.

Damn really makes me think

Everyday I always get btfo'd on pol

How do i stop getting btfo? Its making me sad. I just want to not get back the fuck out

I did

>muh dick

Eh most asian guys are dweebs

But the ones i see at my college gym are shredded as fuark due to low bf% genetic. No doubt they are RICING mad asian/white/latina pussies

We talking about the asians with pitbull noses?

Know why some people (even women) pick Asia over the western world? Because the absurdities of western culture keep piling on due to the white man's endless desire for change whatever the cost.

East Asian and Southeast Asian civilizations built themselves some thousands of years ago and have remained largely static in their thinking, hence they are impenetrable by civilization-wrecking ideologies. Not even Chinese communism could destroy them.

Europe is another story. Western Europe is still bearing the brunt of the French Revolution and all the morally repugnant ideologies that sprung from it and god knows how long it will take Eastern Europe to recover from Bolshevism.

It is said that the candle that burns twice as bright burns twice as fast and that is very much true of the West.

shit is so infuriating
cunt deserves death

>bulgarians not understanding westerners
Color me surprised

Could start with change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

Tell me how I am wrong then, Western man.

> Sup Forums BTFO
> Sup Forums BTFO
> Sup Forums BTFO
> Sup Forums BTFO
> Sup Forums BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollonian_and_Dionysian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_Personae#Summary

Well, for starters, the change is inherent in all Westerners, regardless of their gender. As for the rest, lurk more

Damn why does asian guys with our women piss me off more than black guys with our women

A-a-am i a c-cuck

if you're gonna quote bladerunner goyim at least get it right
>the candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long

I've given up on white girls. I'm dating an asian and I'll probably marry her and have kids. White millennial girls are a lost cause.

>Muh dick

so is anyone who is americanized
like asian americans lol

sdasdds

yes

White women are LITERALLY made for Brown dick