ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIRST VAGINA POSITIVE PRESIDENT?????????

ARE YOU READY FOR THE FIRST VAGINA POSITIVE PRESIDENT?????????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8crJuHyMX8M
youtu.be/cOsqdghHcIk
youtu.be/5gwEzysrU_k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes

You bet I'm ready. Ready for Hillary!

It's like I'm watching a highschool graduation

>woman
>dressed in red

Oh I know where this ends.

Reminds me of something....

I missed the DNC. Did she really not even bother to show up for it?

What.

Super Predators assemble!

youtube.com/watch?v=8crJuHyMX8M

Trump?

That is not a positive image, it's like shes mocking us almost. Shes not even the president yet. It also sends more of a message that shes going to destroy everything America has become, not the fact that shes the first woman president. It's like they already know the election results.

JUST

that's terrible imagery. it's basically saying white men ruin everything and woman is going to fix everything. even shatters her own husband.

>it's basically saying white men ruin everything

but that's what literally everyone in the mainstream believes...

That's because liberals aren't about actually doing something good for our nation, they just want to "change" because of reasons. White men built the country into what it became and now progressives want to change that just because they feel like it

is that why Trump is leading the polls?
not everyone is a communist tumblrite, user

you know what I mean

hating whitey is incredibly mainstream

>ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS ISIS

What did he mean by that?

they're the vocal minority. the kikes have put up a megaphone to their mouths but they are vastly outnumbered.
maybe they're more common among underage kids but most will grow out of that shit

It is just them dealing with the fact that white men created the entire modern world. Imagine if you weren't a white man and you had to face this basic reality, that 99% of the inventions and discoveries and artistic accomplishment of the past 500 years at least were made by white men from Western Europe or Russia and their peripheries. 'white' doesn't mean much, as it includes people as disparate as the Rus, the Ashkenazi Jews, the Irish, etc. but on a purely superficial level it is a bit absurd how utterly and insanely dominant white men have been in this period of history.

As our civilization decides to commit suicide by not having children it is only natural that it demonizes this type, all it has done is attack itself for centuries now. And for those who aren't white western men it is only natural to feel hatred.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

>literally destroying the history of your country
Subtle. Like ISIS.

AND WE WELCOME MADAM PRESIDENT HILLARY CLINTON

What's the guy on the right doing from 0:05 onward?

Kek trips will save us from her

dropping the bass looks like

Bill Clinton's speech was not very feminist. I'm extremely disappointing about that

dark and dystopian

>t. newfag who tries to act cool, but doesn't even know what sage does and probably doesn't even know how to sage

wait why couldnt she be there in person?

is she too busy with the child sacrifices to moloch?

>At least 1/4 of the men on the screen led the nation through great hardship at great personal sacrifice
>Let's shatter an image of them and mock them for being male

Yep. She was on a video feed live from New York.

But Trump doesn't have a vagina...

>live
No it was prerecorded. The clock behind her said it was noon

youtu.be/cOsqdghHcIk

AWWW HELL YEAH

Makes me feel physically sick.

dry heaving

Fuckin wrong vid shieetttt

youtu.be/5gwEzysrU_k

>hillary literally shatters the patriarchy

Yeah, they really aren't trying to mask it anymore, holy fuck.

I like how Americans are so excited by the NOMINATION of a female president, while even fucking Pakistan has had a female head of state.

lol

>t. newfag that doesn't recognize obvious pasta

would smash desu

i know its a pasta you retard

it doesn't change the fact that his post was still literally worthless
when will you plebbitors learn that sage =/ downvote?

>when will you plebbitors learn that sage =/ downvote?
wew lad, we're reaching levels of projection that shouldn't be possible

I never realized Australians read English the same way they read their Arabic.

1. Give a woman a position of power
2. Let her fuck yo shit up
3. ???
4. Nonprofit

We have to know. Don't let this happen to you burgerbros

kek