If it weren't for the Romans, would the Germans and Celts still be nigger tier? Look at my picture...

If it weren't for the Romans, would the Germans and Celts still be nigger tier? Look at my picture, the only difference between a pack of ancient Celts and a pack of Zulus is that the Celts are wearing pants.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaius_Julius_Vindex
youtube.com/watch?v=UOYZuaLg0J0
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/a-meeting-of-civilisations-the-mystery-of-chinas-celtic-mummies-5330366.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you're wrong the celts were much more evolve than niggers if you actually did a research instead of shitposting you would know they even had bathing houses pre-roman time they had stone built houses with streets and shit made of stone, also like you said they produced fabric of good quality and did metal work

>>

BTW pic related sorry forgot to post it before

huh, never thought I'd be schooled by a Brazilian on white history. Next time I'm in Brazil I'll send a few zika proof condoms your way.

Probably

The masterrace is actually greeks->romans->italians

Hybrids of the above with aryans can lead to not very creative individals, but who are good at math and industrialism.

i always forget the flag, im portuguese i was born in portugal and raised in Brazil currently on vacation visiting some friends, but when you have a shitty education based on marxism all you can do is do your own research there are several sites like that pic i posted in portugal and spain, or elsewhere in europe

BTFO by a Portuguese person, hell even as a citizen of berger land i knew about the celts and suebians. Now get out shitposter and go back to blowing Tyrone.

That looks kinda comfy actually

The Celts also had iron weapons and weren't total retards well into the 19th century... scratch that modern Zulus are still retards

Yeah, those weapons definitely could be made by wise Nig Nog tribesmen.

I would bet a few hundred bucks that their quality of life, as defined by objective dopamine and other neurotransmitter counts, was higher than ours.
>tight village culture
>outlets for violence and aggression
>equitable ancom social structure

>nigger tier?
>Forged metal weapons and tools
>woven fabrics
>wearing pants up to the waist
>wearing pants
>pants existing
How is this even a question?

pants
white people invented pants, nigger. now take them off! it's cultural appropriation! don't make me take them off for you!

And that advanced iron working.

Absolutely, yes. What is their greatest accomplishment pre-roman? Stone henge? Literally a pile of rocks. A FUCKING PILE OF ROCKS. Yet they still have the nerve to shittalk niggers?

Don't laff. We will need to return to our ancient ways.

>Thailand
I mean, I respect your nation's history and your redpilled population, but come on, all you have are some nice ancient buildings and trannies.

We have temples here that rival the size of any ancient pyramids in any part of the world and that are older than the entire celtic civilzation. Sorry but no, celts are absolutely nigger tier the only real advantage is that they were able to learn from their conquerors, something nignogs could never manage and still can't to this day.

.... A PILE OF FUCKING ROCKS. Unbelievable

>and that are older than the entire celtic civilzation.
what are some of these temples? searching "thailand oldest temples" only brings up a bunch from well after 1000 ad.

Actually in Cambodia but from the same civilization. Also a reminder thay Ancient Siam established trade routes with the Romans while the celts were running around collecting heads like a precursor to ISIS

This.

Celts had a way more advanced agriculture than the romans had.

Celts had better forges and ironworks.

Celts knew how to write and read but only the druids were allowed to learn it since they thought this knowledge was not to be shared.

Celts used to have birth control in order to keep things in place and not enjoy an inassumable baby swarm.

They even invented the condom, made from cat's bowels.

They also had good hygiene, discovered the soap, and when the romans met them they found people who took care of their bodies, hairs, and wore colorful clothes, making them ressembling the feathers of a rooster. Which is why the romans called them "galus" (gauls) since "gallus" means rooster in latin.

The token animal of the celts is the boar or hog though.

What they lacked was the general organisation Rome had and a common leader unifying them. Which they almost had with Vercingetorix when this protégé of Julius Caesar tried to rebel against Rome.

It still did not stop Brenus to cuck the shit out of these disgusting roman degenerates.

It's also to be noted the gaul leader Vindex prevented the roman empire to fall apart when he helped to put Nero down.

The german legions stopped the army led by Vindex though, and Vindex killed himself, but their sacrifice allowed imperator Galba to overthrow Nero.

Later, Galba did coin money in the honor of Vindex, pic related.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaius_Julius_Vindex

Dude your country fucking sucks I wish our government would stop sending AIDS money and let all of south east Asia collapse like it should. You people are garbage

I read that the Celts were really into degeneracy (homo sex) and that it was the actually preferred

I'm an ethnically pure celtic male
I've mastered the martial arts
I do not appreciate you making fun of my biology or history. We celts are excellent craftsmen and philosophers. We build communities and enrich them with our wisdom, art and sexuality.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOYZuaLg0J0

Mate, the celts went through all of Russia to China where they exported their knowledge of grain farming and also brang a completely unknown animal in Asia : the pig.

Which helped to save China from endemic famines.

To the end, the last remnants of these Celt pilgrims ended up in northern Hokkaido in Japan where they became the Aïnu people.

Hence why lots of Aïnus had blue eyes until they basically went extinct thanks to racemixing with asian japanese during the 18th and 19th century.

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/a-meeting-of-civilisations-the-mystery-of-chinas-celtic-mummies-5330366.html

Not homosex per se, but yes, sexual magic was a thing among them.

The "beltan fires" for example where young virgin girls were ritually impregnated by strong warriors.

They moved the rocks with wheels and tools.
Niggers never fucking invented a wheel

Never heard of that. Source?

That was the most advanced pants technology of the era.

the top was 400AD and the bottom was yesterday

The Celts invented chain mail and had advanced political systems. Africans had tribal dictatorships for their entire history.

The Celts and Germanic tribes were more advanced than most spear chuckers today.

Also REEEEEE stop mocking the Celts all the time lads.

Actually as shown on the back, the Celts invented Chainmail (maille) which was stolen by Romans and used by Europeans for the next 2 millennia.

And Longswords.
Niggers' best native military invention were shortening spears to make bayonets - without guns (Zulu)

this.

>The only difference between a pack of ancient Celts and a pack of Zulus is that the Celts are wearing pants.

Odd way to spell 'a thousand or so years'