Isn't it time to chuck out the guns in America? Just look at how safe heavy gun control has made Japan...

Isn't it time to chuck out the guns in America? Just look at how safe heavy gun control has made Japan, one of the safest and highest quality of living country in the world. Even in Americas constitution it is written that only a federally regulated militia will have firearms. What's you're excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok. We'll chuck out the guns in America right after we ship all of our niggers and spics to Japan.

Jap was only safe because all their strong men died in the war. A generation of boys raised by women, perpetuating the cycle for a century breeding the herbivore men today. Of course it's safe, not because of the lack of guns. Also you have no violent minorities

My excuse is im not an english teacher

Fucking /thread
Stupid tampon stain

/thread

cnn.com/2016/07/25/world/japan-knife-attack-deaths/index.html
Knife attack. 19 dead. Later nerd.

Nurse? Could you check my prostate again?

>it is written that only a federally regulated militia will have firearms
What the fuck? Are you fucking stupid?

Guns are "American culture", get rid of them and all they have is fatties and sports.

>federally regulated militia
>federally regulated
>federally

sage

Actually, I know quiet alot about this

how many blacks are in Japan? oh yeah didn't Japan just levy new restrictions on soldiers because a nigger raped another jap?

Only if we ban knives and fists after banning guns.

To seriously answer you, it wouldn't be the same for America. If we ban guns, there will be thousands of guns left around. Banning guns will only be adding kerosene to the fire that is the black market.

Also

SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

>Isn't it time to chuck out the guns in America?
How are you going to do that without starting a civil war?

> Just look at how safe heavy gun control has made Japan, one of the safest and highest quality of living country in the world.
Our firearm rights aren't subject to crime statistics.

>Even in Americas constitution it is written that only a federally regulated militia will have firearms.
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

>What's you're excuse?
You're nothing more than a shitposting, hit and run troll.

>Guns are "American culture", get rid of them and all they have is fatties and sports.
Firearms are actually our right. Try to get rid of them and you'll have a civil war on your hands.

Guns protect the lolis.

We must secure the existence of our lolis and a future for imoutos.

Mods!!!!!

Reported you fucking squinty-eyed pedo

>implying faglords mods didn't delete this by now because they don't know whether it is a underage or 18

More then anything Japan is mostly ethnically Japanese. I think the current state of Europe provides the evidence of what is actually working.

I think that pic is illegal, kys pedo.

Sup Forums has mods?

When did this happen?

Yeah sure.
The constitution doesn't say that only a militia can have firearms. Also where the fuck did you get "federally regulated" from?

>Actually, I know quiet alot about this
You know two things. Jack and shit.

MODS
O
D
S

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Nowhere in the 2nd amendment does it say it's government backed. That's more of a national guard sort of deal. Militias are volunteer civilian forces. You could say that every citizen of the US is the militia.

Besides, you don't need a gun to kill a lot of people. Just drive a truck or set off a bomb in minimally defended places if you want a high body count score.

>Even in Americas constitution it is written that only a federally regulated militia will have firearms.
No, it says:
>A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
It says in order to have a militia, the People may keep (in their homes) and bear (carry with them) guns.

It doesn't do any good to leave your guns with the government.

>just look how safe a 99% racially homogeneous, ethnic and nationalistic society is, especially since its culture values honor and hard work and duty to family above anything else
lack of guns has nothing to do with crime rates in japan retard