What are some movies about mediums and remote viewing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiLyhqfdpOg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55fa39/david_brock_hacked_on_his_chat_network_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=fXdsNS8HubM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm not sensing any recommendations.

>what are some movies
You don't actually want to discuss movies, don't you?

>anything I don't like is fake ne-

Stay on topic please.

what are some movies about uneducated americans?

what are some good movies about virgin Sup Forums users trying to shit up other boards with their autistic garbage

oh i have that goat illness. it sucks.

What are some movies about extreme buttdamage

The one where the below average majority tried to cheat their way to the presidency through high population density but America was once again saved by the electoral college

I'm sensing some serious liberal tears in this thread.

What other movies has Goat been in?

>me when theres a pro-trump post on MY Sup Forums

>this is what liberals actually believe is what caused 63 million people to vote for him

what are some movies about fat, impotent oompa loompas that eat russian cum while their wife fucks black guys in a different state?

If you're unironically pro-Trump at this point you're probably brain damaged.

Your Life: The Film

What are some movies about cult of personality conservatives who have sperg attacks whenever you criticize their God emperor

They're just gullible and latch on to simple ideas that they can easily understand.

This but unironically

Sources say the President of the United States was trying to influence a person

You mean like "Stronger Together" and "Breaking the Glass Ceiling"?

youtube.com/watch?v=qiLyhqfdpOg

>CUT THE FEED RIGHT FUCKING NOW AND RUN THE SCOOPS STORY AGAIN!

what are some movies about predictable, generic comebacks?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Your Post: The Sequel

>they still believe "muh russians"

Both of which are literally true but hey BUILD WALL won the day so whatever, congratulations I guess. You got your guy. The results have been predictable so far.

His campaign should make these just to trigger the dems more, looks pretty comfy.

>he still thinks that's the only bad thing people say about Trump

>Both of which are literally true
kek

I'd like some movies about how one autistic board on an Mongolian basket weaving forum can't contain their shit to that board and has some sort of duty to spread topics to other boards. I want it to focus on a protagonist that literally has nothing better to do in their life because their board has become nothing but a hugbox of no discussion so they have to bring it everywhere else to feel some sort of catharsis in life. Yet, said protagonist, when confronted on these issues usually has nothing to really come back with and posts shit that has no backing and eventually gives up and resorts to name calling.

I'd love a show like that.

>I'm not able to grasp even simple ideas
Thanks for proving everything I was saying, I appreciate that.

>he and Ivanka Trump were the ones who assured Flynn he could get the job of National Security Advisor — at a meeting at Trump Tower after the election, Alexander said, Ivanka Trump and Kushner told Flynn that his “loyalty” to the family would be rewarded.

Sounds like a fucking mafia film

>mfw right wingers have to pander to autist on and anime site because that's the only demographic dumb enough to fall for their shit

>I'm not able to defend "Stronger Together" in the slightest
Thanks bruh

Sup Forums btfo

Sure why not? His supporters are such retards they'll follow him even if they know he's just a Russian puppet. May as well make it official.

>mfw left wingers have to pay people to go on the Chan's and plebbit in order to sway favor and pitch their narrative

>he said after losing the presidential election with his (((demographic)))

ye those drumpfkins r dum haha

>all the bad things people say about Trump

>RACIST
>SEXIST
>TRANSMISOGYPHOBE
Did I miss any?

I don't even know how you argue that Americans wouldn't be stronger if we worked together, I don't think you can argue it so that's why your posts are just retard nonsense. But hey, like I said, you got your guy. How's that working out for you comrade?

Sounds like Sup Forums

ITT DNC shills getting BTFO

>wouldn't be stronger if we worked together
Have you worked with mexicans and niggers? Laziest sacks of shit on the planet.

>he actually believes le russia story

It shows she and her supporters never believed in that "Stronger Together" bullshit in the first place and attack everyone who disagrees with them, are all liberals this autistic?

To you.

LOL LIBTURDS ARE SO DUMB
EIGHT YEARS LOLOLOLOOLLLOL

Relevant to the thread:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/55fa39/david_brock_hacked_on_his_chat_network_the/

Try incompetent lying neo-con.

>dude what if all governments are just full of deep undercover high level KGB agents waiting to be activated so they can carry out their pre programmed Manchurian candidate roles and the universe is just a virtual simulation running on Putin's computer

Aw did you get attacked? You poor thing! Do you want a hug? There there.

You really think "build the wall" hasn't done anything? Illegal immigration is down because they think Trump is going to be tougher on the issue. The wall doesn't even exist and it's doing its job.

>this is the level of hillary supporter comebacks

Literally what libtards believe. How long until cases of hate crimes against russians in blue neighbourhoods?

No hug then??

>expected Huey Long
Did a Sandersfag make this?
He never campaigned on Share The Wealth

>Russians larping as American Trump supporters in this thread

The quality of /leftypol/, r/communism and ShareBlue shilling on this board is in the gutter, it's a big fat mess. Sad!

>y-you just don't get it, the w-wall was a metaphor! ugh!

>source: anonymous FBI tip

How can you left wing retards believe these fanfics?

>mfw when Trump literally made a 100 billion dollar arms deal with SAUDI ARABIA
>both of his failed travel bans included everyone but Saudi Arabi
>the country that has literally supported and funded terrorist groups

No phrase in "journalism" upsets me more than "people familiar with the matter"

>DUDE WHY DOESNT TRUMP CUT TIES WITH ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES LIKE CNN TOLD ME HE WOULD WTF TRUMP SUPPORTERS GOT CONNED LMAO

He did campaign on non-interventionalism and isolationism, until he bombed Syria and sold weapons to the Saudis.
But that doesn't fit your narrative does it? Again, you have to be a brain damaged SJW to support Trump at this point.

There's already been and increase in hate crimes committed against Russian living in states like California.
youtube.com/watch?v=fXdsNS8HubM

>DUDE HILLARY IS IN WITH THE SAUDIS WE CANT WORK WITH THE MUDSLIMES
>WTF IS WRONG WITH TRUMP WORKING WITH MUSLIMS DE DIDNT DU NUFFIN

Nice false flag ShariahBlue

>mfw "anonymous source close to the administration" being used as fact

They got fucking destroyed in the election, they'll take anything. They're like nymphos deprived of being able to feel anything during sex

>F*CK YEAH BASED TRUMP KILL THOSE MUDSLIMES
>EXCEPT THE GUYS WHO LITERALLY FUND AND SUPPORT THE MUDSLIMES KILLING PEOPLE, THEY'RE OKAY, GIVE THEM WEAPONS

>moving the goalposts this hard from your shitty fallacy-driven image

I don't even think they got conned. They don't care that his administration is run by Jews making money off of arms deals with terrorist nations, they don't care that Putin worked to put him in office to get favorable treatment of Russia. All they care about is the wall that will sort-of-not-really get built. I don't even think they care that Trump conned them. He offered them what they wanted and they said yes. That's as far as their minds go.

Why are Russians always involved in brawls or stabbing-related incidents?

Nothing you said was related to the video you posted, by the way.

How many Russian posters in this thread? You guys are working overtime lately I imagine. Good work comrades!

>they don't care that Putin worked to put him in office to get favorable treatment of Russia
Proof?

The 1980's called, they said they wanted their foreign policy and anti-russian paranoia back.

You forgot
>TWO SCOOPS

Hello Russian friend! What time is it there? Do they just let you work from home or do you have a central office of some kind?

>TWO SCOOPS

Yeah I've got a sweet pad here in the Kremlin bro ya got me

>lefty creativity is so low that they have to steal even more right wing memes

is that news?

LOL yes comrade I cannot believe our fellow Americans believe such lies! I am laughing about it while I dine on this delicious apple pie which is my favorite. Ho ho ho!

>having no argument
It's impossible to debate Trump supporters because they're arguments are based on feelings rather then fact.

What do you expect? Meme culture is incompatible with regressives.

wtf i'm an artillery for hillary now

Nice, took me a second to realize your post was meant to be ironic. Subtle user, 10/10

>when the Russians stop bumping the thread because they got called out too many times

Why are Trump girls so much hotter than Democrat girls?