Am I white?

Am I white?

Switch the the Degree dry spray. You don't regret it.

Wait a minute wtf? That looks just like my dick!

Sup Forums-2016

No mods.
Shills only.
Final Destination.

oh its you again. how often you wash your cock?

Apparently not black enough xD

>holding deodorant at a distance to make it look bigger

virgins on Sup Forums actually think anyone but females and retards fall for this.

Go back to Sup Forums nobody on here wants to rate your cock or tell you how they'd cuck your girlfriend while jacking it to 7 year olds and ponies

Have the same deodorant.
Your dick is exactly 6".

Waiting for

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

>bigger
It's 6". It's not big nor does it look big. It's average.

You actually checked lmao, but his not even hard

Didn't have to. This fucking faggot posted this pic before, I checked back then after a heated argument.

Calm down big boy

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

Pretty cute, would suck/10

post full :3c

Actually it wasn't heated with OP. It was about circumcision.
I took the anti side.

Do these threads keep this long usually?

>Italya

Brety goat bro and yes i would say youre white.

When Sup Forums has such an identity crisis that people start posting pictures of their dicks next to deodorant.
Fucking hell, who cares

Too white, my dick is darker than the rest of my body.

That's great that you're one of the vast majority of users here who are Caucasian and male. Congratulations

Me 2 i always thought its becuse of jaking it maybe op is a no fap

A E S T H E T I C S
This is a nice certified white dick.

because people who do that are not white nor Europeans and trying to be attention whores by posting their cocks.

I love how you post in every single thread that i make you closeted faggot

same here. it's because the skin is... can't think of the word. opposite of being stretched out.

You jelqed before?

yes. small dick. defenatelly white.

the constant cuck posts are getting to us. Not gonna lie

>deodorant
>big

user, I...

maybe i should meet you as rapefugee and show you how faggotry really works in your room

The hell is that
Condenced?

Dick stretching bro, google it.

GET OFF Sup Forums

your gay shit goes on Sup Forums

If that is real then it looks like it is too big :o

Dont you dick strech when you jack of anyway bro

>Yonan
>inventors of men putting dicks in boys butt

WTF is this shit milking youre dick like a cow this looks fake

I am Circassian-Georgian mongrel, look very white and have a biiiiig cock, lulz.

I've read somewhere that Georgians have giant penises. If that's true...

just dump more until the thread is deleted at this point, oc or not

i prefer cut but I'd give this a try desu

Youre a fucking fag thats for sure.