Join the military for 4/6/8/indefinite amount of years

>Join the military for 4/6/8/indefinite amount of years
>Hope evil shillary or Trumptard don't send you to get your ass blown off
>Hope the economy somehow fixes itself by the time you rejoin civie life
>This is the best wishful thinking a children can do

Why did America turn to shit?

If only you'd been around for Obama vs McCain when every swinging dick was vehemently against that pussy ass Obama and was all in for McCain and more war.

Fucking hell, maybe the economy would've been better off. Maybe even less of a politically correct bullshit environment

>Finish my 8 years in Jan.
Feels good that Shillary can't send me to war.

>Hillary wants Australian firearms control laws
>Mandatory buyback
>Forgets that a large portion of military/police own

The fuck is she thinking?

Dude, I got 8 years in I wouldn't be able to handle a shillary presidency. I'd get out.

Question. I want to join the military if Trump wins. I'm 27. Am I too old? I know Clinton is more likely to win, but if Trump did, that is what I want to do.

I meant 26

Being in under Obeezy was pretty shit too

>be in kuwaiti/Iraq border
>providing security for a massive convoy
>lowboys load up with MRAPS, humvees and other equipment bound for the Iraqi Army
>find out later most of it was "lost" to ISIS when the Iraqis desert by the division

I might see a prior service recruiter if Trump sends us to fight a war like its supposed to be fought

Been out for 4 years after 8 in. You can go at til you're 34. Id say do it while you can for 3 years.

No, you're fine

Just hit a recruiter up and ask him questions

Thanks guys for the help. Waiting until after the election to make up my mind. I just thought you get looked down upon when you join the military after age 25.

? No, you're just going to have to deal with the fact that you will have people younger than you bossing you around.

>hope evil people don't send you to war.

Deploying to a combat zone is the only thing you'll wanna do in the military. Carnage is fun. Plus, if you don't want to go to war, fuck off back to civie life, you massive faggot.

You can join the priesthood or clergy.

Why the fuck would you join up if you don't expect to maybe get shot at/blown up? Was there a draft? No. You have to sign up. It's your choice.

THERE'S MORE AMERICAN FLAGS IN OP'S PIC THAN THE ENTIRE DNC CONVENTION!!!

>dying for israel

>Every single military role is an infantryman or other combat roles

This. There's gonna be a war against ISIS, I wanna fight with Trump at the helm, not Hillary. She's just as likely to go to war with Russia. Glad I got out before this election.

I personally don't care either way, this is just from a civilian teenagers perspective. You can't deny that this situation is pretty fucked for them

>my nasty girl enlistment ends in january, 2017
>mfw I'll re-up for trump, but not hillary

What kept me in through the obama years:
cheap, good insurance for my kids.
fidelity to my unit, most of whom I went to high school with.
A belief in our mission.
Mostly competent officers.

Ive watched my unit go from deploying/ training to kill people to spending half my time learning not to rape the new girls or kill myself. The harris radios are bretty gud, though, just wish we had the time and money to run through the snow/woods drilling our mission like the good old days.