Podcast Kino

What podcasts are you listening to lads?

Ive been listening exlusively to /our boi/ JRE for the last year and a half and i pretty much finished everything even slightly interesting(i have only some episodes with nerds talking about hunting/archery/etc but i really dont care about that), so i need to find a new background time sinker for when im commuting from home or just chilling and playing vidya
Any recomendetions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HxdmQxGV0rI
youtube.com/watch?v=MP8kRKq5VNY
youtube.com/watch?v=1z2lGNnx52w
soundcloud.com/akcshow
socialmatter.net/2017/05/19/myth-20th-century-episode-19-malthus-discontents-population-policy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just rewatch the Bill Hicks episode

why does he dress like that

Literally the only podcast worth listening to.

The daily shoah, radical agenda, good morning white America, the poz button, millennial woes, and other reactionary / Alt Right / Nazi programs. So excited for Fash the nation's return June 3rd.

The poz button is actually Sup Forums related, their Cars episode is pure audio kino

Slate's Lexicon Valley
Waking Up with Sam Our Guy Harris
Gilbert Gottfried's Amazing Colossal Podcast

You're living your life willingly clouded in frustration and anger.

And you're blaming other for it.

user, think about what you're doing to yourself.

(you)

Cuck

Any good UFO podcasts that don't go full right wing?

He looks so out of place in the woods looking for bigfoot

I hope you also listen to podcasts containing opinions that you disagree with to better understand them, instead of limiting yourself to an echochamber.

Thinking sideways cover some, it's a different mystery every episode. Very apolitical and if that left wing

Hey Reddit. Glad you could claim my word for yourself. Too bad you go out of your way to defend fags, niggers, and women.

I like your Nosleep Podcast.

I listened to democracy now and this American Life as well, any other suggestions?

I started listening to Astonishing Legends

There's quite a few UFO episodes.

Their most kino espiodes are Mothman and Skinwalker ranch

The cuck in this scenario is the person willingly and happily ingesting critical amounts of fear, hate, and poison at the expense of their quality of life and sanity.

Dude, just have a laugh, loosen up, enjoy the fucking weather or something. Jesus christ.

>wolves, seen as the symbols of ferocity and strength are blacks
>pussified dogs are whites

Made me think...

Thanks my dudes I will look into them

he has shitty sleeves and no one in hollywood likes tattoos. he had to cover them up for any extended scene i.e. anytime he was walking around the woods with someone.

I really have to second this.

Hardcore History.

Hands down, the best podcast around.

It's interesting that the assumption is that reactionary content would breed hate and frustration. What is so frustrating about a refreshingly positive outlook on my people and culture?

Nazi programs are by definition negative and not positive.

If you want to celebrate "your" culture and people you'd engage with it and them. WTF does listening to anti-social divisive shit do for you other than piss you off?

Second this. He digs so deep. Why is his other podcast (common sense) so boring?

Mysterious Universe is probably my favorite /x/-type podcast, the two aussie fucks are comfy to lsiten to, but they are starting to become really annoying with their plus segment that requires money to listen to

You obviously have never listened to any of those I mentioned, and the Nazi comment was meant to be tongue in cheek. Maybe open your mind a bit before being so dismissive and presumptious?

i agree, its bretty good, but its too easy to binge it

Not "the only" but definitely one of the best.

Pic related is worth the time.

Seconding this. The King of kings podcast is extremely entertaining

Common Sense is boring because the current state of politics is ridiculous and it's beyond the constructs of what we would deem rational discourse.

Trump isn't a genius - he just fell dick-first into the presidency because of the inherent flaws in our system and media-democracy complex. There's little there to analyse after the 3rd or 4th time. We're in The Zone now.

My personal favorite is the First World War series.

>I mentioned nazis as a joke, triggered much?

Whatever man. Keep poisoning your psyche.

I had a friend who fell for the Conservative meme and he's the most hateful and upset person in my friend group. Incidentally, he's extremely racist (especially to blacks) and also the least reliable, trustworthy, or kind person of our group.

I just feel bad for you guys. Living in a demonic mental hellscape because of these opportunist "alt-right" charlatans.

Alex Jones makes his money selling dick pills ffs

>cum town
>faggot fanbase
pottery

anyone listening to this?seems like its pretty shilled everywhere but havent checked it yey, is it wort it?

That was great, I loved prophets of doom.

Reactionary does not equal conservative, and Alex Jones is not Alt Right. Sorry about your friend, but it sounds like you don't have much exposure to right wing content desu.

History of Rome and History of Byzantium for true relaxing kino

Absolutely. Start with David spare or Bob Forrest episode

PLAY THE NANANA SONG

bart simpson is trans

is the whole premise really that he invites only celebrities that he hates?
seems like fun, if thats so

the homer voice was so good

>it's the guy who always gets assblasted over a podcast called "cum town"

No not necessarily he invites his buddies and people he doesn't know too

I unironically want that coexist sticker.

Hardcore History is kino

My mate has been trying to get me to listen to history of rome for ages, I've just not gotten round to it yet.

Either of the two of the men on the bottom right could easily share ancestors 1, 2, or 3 generations apart with the man on the left whereas the dogs share ancestors from literally hundreds of generations apart.

Learn how genetics works and how little you actually know for once in your life.

Ah yes. A podcast hosting by a fat neckbeard who is married to a fat Jew.

byzantium is probably the better podcast just because it deals with subject matter that's just so much more entertaining
pic related, this actually happened

Your Mom's House

>tfw you will never suck on Christina's mushy purples

it's terrible, maron is a whiny unfunny dick and the podcast only became popular was because it was the first one to have real celebrities on it

I like Mysterious Universe as well. Although I liked their earlier seasons better than the last few.

The squarespace advertising (among others) annoys me more than the plus plugs.

>when you love the host(s) but don't care for the subjects they talk about

yeah that retard should have used the main sub species of the human species. (caucasoid, mongoloid and negroid.)

Doughboys?

Nick Mullen?

i dont relaly care about the sqspace ads, they are pretty mcuh in every single podcast so im used to them, but having both ads and asking for money for seperate segment is full kikery

what are some other good footy podcasts?

Cumtown never has topics at all

I'm sorry that your biracial heritage triggers you

BBC 5 live's Football Daily, for a daily roundup of stuff

Forza Italian Football, for Serie A stuff

Onefootball Podcast, has a lad that left the Guardian hosting it. Pretty evenly spread coverage of all the big leagues.

Second Captains

The Game Podcast

And stay away from the Football Ramble, it's the worst thing I've heard

>live in a world where the Juicero exists
>not living in a demonic mental hellscape
pick one you blue-pilled hippy faggot

The Dick Show

youtube.com/watch?v=HxdmQxGV0rI

youtube.com/watch?v=MP8kRKq5VNY

I don't believe that pic, somebody got cucked.

thanks friendo, ill check them out

any of them that focus on CL/World/Euro cups rather than different national leagues?

Most of them talk about the EL and CL when the games are on. And they'll probably have episodes about the confederations cup in the summer I imagine

mumkey jones and digibro podcast insufferable social media argument is pretty promising.

*blocks your path*

How can you not believe the pic? White guy black chick. One comes out looking mixed as you'd expect, the others white af. But since the dude is white obviously the wife didn't cuck him + the wife would obviously know if the dude cucked her. Conclusion? Probably just weird genetic stuff

The Last Podcast on the Left, my man.

He looks different to what I'd imagined.

i tried getting into this a few times, but it seems they only talk about serial killers and shit and thats just boring to me

do they hae any actual spooks?

I know that wall, that's in the arts block

Dan Carlin is unironically one of the greatest minds of today.

Yep. Ayy lmaos too. Although if you're not into weird shit like serial killers and cults, it may not be for you, big guy

The Official Podcast

This pic will never not make me laugh.

Your Mom's House Podcast

i cant stand those two, literally the epitome of shtitty human beings

How are they shitty?

DUDE WE BOTH FART A LOT LMAO XD

Whatever floats your boat, man. I find that kind of stuff hilarious.

AAAYYYYEEEEEEEUUUUGH?

I recently started Worst Episode Ever. Two guys watch the worst Simpsons episodes then discuss them. I haven't heard much but it seems promising.

its horrible

creepy pedophile self hating jew 'comedian' licks guests ass for an hour

Cum Town is fucking great

is sam harris good

I heard he had charles murray on and people got mad about it

the ghost stories segment from last halloween fucking killed me

youtube.com/watch?v=1z2lGNnx52w

He can't be that small...

PKA. Love me some Kyle

Anyone here love jocko podcast? The peter attia episode or the top gun pilot interview are my favorites.

cringe

I cant wait to hear the next excuse they make for not making content even though Nick is permanently back.

Good taste and Führerdubs! You forgot one though: soundcloud.com/akcshow

>r/history the podcast
He's got some decent analysis, but this is way better: socialmatter.net/2017/05/19/myth-20th-century-episode-19-malthus-discontents-population-policy/