What the F*CK is his problem...?

what the F*CK is his problem...?

He has plebian friends.

Why would someone waste time reading science fiction novels?

BUT
WITH
LOVE

>In his book about the film,[20] Alexandro Jodorowsky says about the rape scene: "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Mara Lorenzio] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with the director. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and a technician. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib...I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really...I really...I really raped her. And she screamed."

He is a god among men.

Take it back man. What genre do you like? Huh punk

hot

>who say me it
What a RETARD. Hahahahaha
And a hack too!

j
e
j

He's a hack plain and simple, he just got lucky.

He and Refn are the most authentic filmmakers working today. Never talk about film again you pleb.

Refn is such a weird guy, I wish he had a producer to reign him in properly because there's so much good stuff in his movies but they go far too Arthouse

>El Topo
>The Holy Mountain
>Santa Sangre

>Got lucky

dude speaks 4 languages and doesnt live in english-speaking country, i bet you cant even speak english only properly

communist pedophile

>Jodorowsky
>Working
giving interviews for documentaries isn't working

He's a garbage man.

He released 2 movies in the last 4 years

Jodoposting should become a thing

/our/guy

lmao

burn your money

And still it was better than anything he's ever made.

far from it