Hitler did nothing wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RP2CSfpo
youtube.com/watch?v=lqzSoaUoNeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you are correct

1488. Hitler4life, niggas.

Except he let two armies perish in Stalingrad because he was an asshole and just an overall incompetent moron.

>a fucking leaf
And the holocaust happened, right?

Do you believe everything the Jews tell you?

What happened to the 6th Army?

He didn't mention that, burger faggot. Hitler attacked on two fronts and lost both because of improper decision making.

the blunder was trying to save them instead of sticking to the plan

>What happened to the 6th Army?
How does what happened to the sixth army mean that "hitler was an asshole and overall incompetent moron"?

I get it, you're anti-White...that doesn't mean that Hitler was an idiot.

It just means that you believe everything the Jews tell you.

>Hitler attacked on two fronts
Do you even know why Hitler attacked Russia?

Because they were about to attack Germany.

Oh you didn't learn that in history class taught by professor shekelberg, did you?

If the Holohoax did in fact happen, what did Hitler knew that nobody else did? Why didnt he speak up?

The blunder was even launching an assault on the city in the first place.

Gas the kikes, race war now!

youtube.com/watch?v=LC9RP2CSfpo

Then why does everyone fucking hate Germans? I don't see anyone throwing shit at Austrians, Hungarians, Italians, Japs and Turks.

youtube.com/watch?v=lqzSoaUoNeM

except lose

also history is determined by genetics, and you can bet there would be similar issues even if they won

Hungarians and Italians were incompetent, Austrians subservient, Japs were sadistic fucks who greatly benefited the US and the Jews and the Turks were roaches and always will be.

>Austrians subservient
more like retards since they were the ones who pulled the Germans with them into a senseless war

>Invades Poland
/Thread

>End of Summer
>We need to attack Russia since they're forming on the Eastern front!
>a few months to winter but since we use the BlitzKrieg we should be able to barely take stalingrad by the time it sets in
>Kicking Ruski ass left and right
>OK, we're almost at Stalingrad and we got this. Nearing the end of fall, but we can do this shit
>MOTHER FUCKING NATURE DECIDES TO SHIT BLIZZARDS EARLY
>call troops back due to lack of morale and losing too many troops in the first days due to random fucking storms and being unprepared.

And that's how NSDAP Germany lost that battle.

they told me that there was actually no connection between him and nacizsm. They said that it was a coincidance that he was wearing the nazi clothes and having speaches to the mass. I don't know, who was dog

Hitlers behaviour screwed everybody over.