ITS HAPPENING!

Not even the shills at CNN can deny the fact that another muzzie has killed in the name of Allan.

cnn.com/2016/07/26/europe/france-normandy-church-hostage/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uka8ykFDw2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Now we have a rough idea of just how far a muzzie has to go to be considered part of ISIS

What are you talking about? Islam is a religion of peace.

Those men were not muslims.

Alan Akman

>#NotAllMudslimes
>#ReligionofPiss

I fucking hate allan...

Wtf I hate Allan now.

My neighbors name is Allan. Should I worry?

>allan

Kill all Allan's, it's the only way.

Can we stand silent when the infidel wages war against God? When they raise the banner of Satan within the very halls of Gods church? When they take a consecrated priest of God and slit his throat upon the Altar while reciting the Koran. Can we tolerate this? There can be no peace or understanding against such heresy. There can only be war, and the holy fury of God against those who would seek to destroy His church.

your daily alahu snackbar

"we"
>that is one of the problems

To Allan's Snackbar!

Come on guys, it's a simple mistake, I fucking hate iPhone and it's shitty ass autocorrect, where it changes the word AFTER you send it.

Let us all now have a minute of silence for the lovely old pedo that died.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uka8ykFDw2U

We are all instruments of our creator. The Muslims of France have slain the blood of the innocent upon the Altar of God. This goes beyond a simple terror attack. They have cast a blood curse upon the gates of heaven. God will not stand silent in the face of such desecration. Gods people cannot stand silent in the face such desecration.

Topkek

We are weak

We spit on our ancestors graves.

The weak should fear the strong.

WHO IS THIS ALAN????

> "we all" "our creator"

Why you speak in ridlles person ?

>In the name of Allan

>#Allanuakbar

Deus Vult!

He is referring to Sam All Anhyde

>Allan

Oh no, not that asshole

A consecrated Priest of God has been ritually murdered upon the Altar of God. A guilt of blood is now cast upon the Muslim community of France.

They must humble themselves before God, and beg forgiveness for the death of Gods servant. God is merciful, and forgives even the vilest of sins.

Should the French Muslims fail in this task, then God will exact justice. This is not a riddle.

When will the French fucking learn??? How many must die before they can see past their progressive bullshit and see the truth, no matter how harsh it may be, this fucking shit infuriates me, how do people turn the cheek? How do people turn the blind eye on this coordinated attack against western civilization!?!? Fuck this gay earth...

wtf faggot. this happening is almost a day old. get out of here with this old shit. dont get all excited for nothing.

>Allan.
Fuck Allan he is a piece of shit desu senpai

fucking kek

humam affairs lol ok

By observing the current state of the world and what has been happening here for ages I doubt that your "god" gives a shit anymore.

How do we know it was a Muslim and not another radical atheist? My sources report sights of a fedora-wearing neckbeard near the church. Those guys are a menace.

That cuck would have stopped them if he had his own knife to fight back

FUCKING ALLAN

Should meme allan in stead of allah.

#NotAllAllans

Allan Akman is a right bastard. He still owes me money

Vengeance belongs to God. It was not his Priests place to kill.

God allows for mankind's weaknesses. Our free choice gives plenty of room for bad things to occur. Like the Bataclan massacre. Or the Nice massacre. These are the products of mans inhumanity against man.

What happened in Normandy however was not Man against Man. It was Man against God. To kill a consecrated priest in one of God's holy places, while reciting religious chants is to challenge not the laws of Men, but of God.

The blood of Gods servant screams to heaven from God's altar, and you claim he does not hear it? It cries out, along with the blood of Paris, and the blood of Nice.

The Muslims of France have made their choice. They have challenged God, and he will answer.

The Wrath of God shall bear down upon thy mudslimes