twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you and every other redditor

this literally had a sticky on Sup Forums 5 years ago, you idiot

You might be retarded, OP

But since you ask

who here into /obscure/ cinema?

Maybe a bit obscure but I love little known gems

Get at my level pleb

Ive seen it. It was imcredibly mediocre.

oh shit

a fucking challenger appears

avatar, the dark knight, the matrix

There's also another romantic movie about a guy who lives alone in a house and writes a book or something.
He meets a woman and she starts reading his book.
I think the plot twist was that the book was about himself and the death of his previous wife in a car accident.

Fast company (1979)

youtube.com/watch?v=ELlPxGzzM1E

kino disguised as a gross-out flick

Not have I seen this but this movie introduced me to Somewhere Only We Know and Keane in general. I remember enjoying the movie though it's forgettable.

Vito Wars

ctankep is a classic

>not only have I seen this

Fix'd.

Anyone else?

>liking Keane

kill yourself granddad

Is this the one with the notorious kissing scene.

Finally, I can post this.
I can't make a thread about it because it wouldn't get any replies, way too underground.

probably not even close to being the only one but just as a reminder that this exists

I don't think I'm the only one here that's seen it, but I'll bet I'm the only person on Sup Forums that saw this IN THEATERS. My Dad and I thought it was some cool sci-fi movie or something. I honestly can't even remember a single detail about the movie.

If no one went to see these shitty chick flicks there wouldn't be an endless stream of them.

I don't believe that anyone else has seen this.

If you claim you have I want specific examples of scenes not referenced in the wikipedia page as proof

Fucking garbage

Is that the one where at the start they think she was raped to death but then it turns out she was just a massive slut with daddy issues?

I remember watching it, but can't remember a single scene

I can remember 3. I also remember the President trying to buy his gf flowersand the floristgiving him shit because she doesn't believe he's the President, but I'm not entirely sure that was he same movie

MY DATE

WITH THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER

MY DATE WITH THE PRESIDENT'S DAUGHTER OH YEAH

MY DATE WITH HER

SO HAPPNIN'

I don't need to prove shit to you bitch nigga

i loved the books when I was a kid and it had Ewan McGregor

It's actually Romancing the Stone 2.

Michael please stop looking at me like that

I've seen the restored version with the previously police confiscated scenes

Shitty German "film" about our most successful rapper, starring himself.

Bet noone here outside of Germany has seen it, and rightfully so.

Lol,this and tetsuo are the most Sup Forums core movies you will ever seen.
lurk more

I've literally had this song stuck in my head for 19 years

You know it's a good sign when the only google pics are tiny and all lead to german websites

what? what version is this? does it have anything to do with the Mondo Vision release?

You think you're some kind of cool guy watching movies nobody's heard of, don't you?

>Tfw when British film industry is dying and people don't actually watch the kino

It's CTASIKEP you fucking poser

Looks Fish Tank-tier

true.

It's similar but deals with council estate life and the problems with scrap selling in the UK. pretty good

>the matrix

FUCK!!!

that's what it's called. I knew I saw this years ago and couldn't remember it

thanks user

Star wars, pretty decent sci-fi

Finally a thread full of patricians

not sure of this but its a good movie anyway

I think she is actually raped, but it drives her crazy and reenacts it in an attempt to get attention. My father took me to see that movie when I was 12.

Behold the only movie worth seeing in 3D. 10/10 would flop again

was actually pretty good desu phams

It was much more serious than I was expecting.

This is one of those films that you've never heard of but trust me, once you see it, you'll wonder we no one talks about it. I only know about it because I'm into some obscure stuff.

>implying

Everyone in Britain has seen this. My mum has seen three films in the last 5 years

>Dirty Dancing
>Fantastic 4 (the Jessica Alba one, she absolutely loves it for some reason)
>TMWSG

Really? I don't know a single person that has hear of it, let alone seen it. I've never noticed it on TV in the UK. I bought it for £0.25 in a CEX because I read about it when I was a kid and looked up Emily Browning on Wikipedia.
How did your mum find it?

It's Billy Connolly, it was on Channel 5 between cooing shows or something

Atleast ive never seen this being discussed here. Holy Mountain gets posts occasionally and ive seen El Topo mentioned couple times.

Do you know other people who have seen it, or is it just your mum? I've never even seen it mentioned here.

I watched it too obviously

I'm sure others have, especially in Scotland

Why is Seventh Seal the only Bergman film Redditors and pop-culture enthusiasts have seen that is foreign or black and white?

you think you guys are into films? heh... well i dont suppose you've heard of this little flick... it's called fight club. it's the most brilliant film in the past century. maybe when you're done watching transformers you can give this a watch... it might open your eyes a bit, bud

Hey, has anyone seen this cool dark film, possibly not. Once you finish your generic superhero films you'll give a real one a try huh

See this? I know you've probably heard of it, but this is some next level art-house shit right here.

Maybe. Then again, my dad is Scottish and mum is a big Connolly fan, and they hadn't heard of it. With a title + cover like that, I wasn't surprised.

I mean, it can't be very underground if I've seen it

got it from redbox, turned out to be one of the worst movies i've ever seen.

i also used to see this on basic cable all the fucking time but i've never heard anyone talk about it.

>Steve Zahn
>Salma Hayek
>Jeff Goldblum
>Elijah Wood
>David Hyde Cross
>Lara Flynn Boyle

wait what

Very deep emotional connection to this movie, one of my favorite films

Very underground.