Hillary used to be a babe, wtf happened in the last 10 years?

Hillary used to be a babe, wtf happened in the last 10 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>leaf thinks that is 'a babe'

Holy fuck cunt, get some standards.

>last 10 years

More like last 10 decades.

No, she never ever used to be a "babe".

>Australia telling me to get standards
Lmao k

It's 5/10 AT BEST. Oh god, how low your standards fell in the west. You beta cucks are just desperate to fuck anything that has a wet hole in it...

>This woman was moderately attractive when she was young, what happened in the last decade to change that?

This honestly strikes me as one of those questions they put in psych tests, like when they ask the same question worded 3 different ways, or ask if absurdities are reasonable, etc.

Probably just a down syndrome faggot OP, though.

Sold her soul to satan

Being this thirsty for rotten crotch.

THE LEAF IS ON DEFENSE

Ive been to russia, all your women are AIDS infected whores who will suck a dick for a cigarette. Go inject some krokodil faggot

she got fat

No lie, I would fuck her at full force in the mouth, ass and vagina.

Then throw a dirty twenty dollar bill on her fucked body so she won't follow me home.

>babe

She looks like a sleepy.

LEAF IS IN DEF CON 3

Ageing happend.

>1970 was 10 years ago

Canadian education at its best

Better than your shitty education....having to lower testing standards to meet your gorilla "brothas"

>American making fun of Canadian education
>half his country doesn't even know where Canada is

roasted
might consider suicide

It's called old age. One day, Taylor Swift will be just as wizened and jacked-up as Hillary and there's not a damn thing money, power, or anything can do to change nature.

fuuuuck. she used to be 10/10 for retro standards

KEK

"Time is the fire in which we burn"- Yeah, her twilight years have been tough after shit like having a leg hacked off and overall decay. Here she was in her prime.

Hillary is an 11/10 compared to beautiful Australian women.

power

menopause i think

>wtf happened
Becoming 68 years old probably

Go inject some Syrian Refugee leaf, dumb cuck tell me more how Canada is relevant on any political stage besides sucking someones dick?

She was a 6.5 at best

she got old
women always get old

She would've made a such a good Aryan housewife. Never ceases to amaze how easily woman are brainwashed into doing things that are against their own interests.

Nah, russian girls pretty much annihilate western girls in terms of looks.

They don't get old if they die.

We all know where it is. It's our attic where we keep all the irrelevant shit we don't care about.

Here is Zsa Zsa at 71, a bit older than Hillary is now.

She will be 100 in half a year.

So Sup Forums do you think Hillary was a kinky freak in the bedroom or was she just a one trick goody two shoes pony.
I'd like to assume she sucks dick like a hoover but Bill went and fucked around so I have my doubts as to whether she was great or not.
She's psycho so I'd assume to sex was high tier.

Human hillary was killed in the early 90s. That is a lizard in a suit.

She was pretty hot through thr 90s too

Well, it's common knowledge that she's a lesbian/bi so Slick Willie may have enjoyed some threesomes with her and other women.

tru dat

He looks about 71 there

Bill is a succubus

Damn straight he is.

Hillary aged like a chink broad

What does her behavior in this video make Hillary? Fuck, her spastic tic was so demonic it made that one woman rear back in shock:
youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0

The drugs.
The treason.
The murders.
The stroke.

There are rumors about she fucked Mustafa Kemal.

Testosterone.

Michelle Obama has Hillary beat there, thanks to the natural supply of T generated in her scrotum.

>>half his country doesn't even know where Canada is

Consider yourself lucky we haven't found you yet, motherfucker. We're on the hunt for fresh beaver, better watch out eh?!