I take credit for things people who died centuries ago did

>I take credit for things people who died centuries ago did
>I'm prideful of being randomly born in this delimited space by humans
>people who were born in warzones should stay in their countries and try to change things even if they can't possibly have an influence
>foreigners can't have a chance of adapting to my culture and being productive individuals

According to that logic, whites today can't take the blame for slavery either.

No, but they still enjoy the results of slavery and colonialism. Gotta take the bitching that comes with this wealth too.

Nobody blames Norway for slavery
Americans deserve to be blamed for everything though

>No, but they still enjoy the results of slavery and colonialism.

The results of slavery and colonialism is only relevant enough in the Americas to be noticed, some european countries have never benefited from it. So do you mean all whites or the ones living in the USA?

No one blames Europeans for slavery. This whole blame game is an American issue.

You'd be suprised how many people twist and turn history to justify their irrational hatred for
normal whites who's not part of a hate group or anything.

When you are going to have a kid it's random it was born in Brazil?

>I have to care about other people and the interests of a "country"

nobody blames 1st worlders for their past. but for their present.

remember a few years when you and your allies destroyed the north of africa?

that's what people hates you.

>you
He did nothing.

why would anybody blame white people today for the act of past enslavement? the blame is on white people for refusing to acknowledge (or do much about) the subjugated poverty the descendants of slaves continue to endure.

he did something, he/his family voted.

it's like when we voted bad presidents and then our countries turn to shit. it's our own fault, but at least we don't mess with other people's life.

But OP implied that you can't take credit for what your ancestors did.

>No, but they still enjoy the results of slavery and colonialism
Every cunt on the planet exists because someone killed someone else and took his land, m8.

OP is wrong.

>he isn't prideful of the achievements of his ancestors

He did nothing, he cant control what someone in power does, he has no control over anyone "elected".

you can take credit for your ancestors, but you have to acknowledge all the bad things that they did too.

you are a norwegian, i do not think your ancestors have ever done bad things.

It's not whites who are to blame for african americans not wanting to do something about their shitty life, there are many sucessfull african americans. Why are they sucessfull and not the rest? It's about your additude. Sometimes it's easier to blame whitey than to do something yourself.

My family didn't do that. Even if they did, why should i take responsibility?

>blame on white people
Who did what?
Some people enslaved some blacks?
I dont give a fuck, nothing to do with me.

as far as i know most of the west countries are democracies. so we can control what those in power do.

if we dont, we are failing to our civic duty

Not OP but I don't know the slightest idea who my ancestors were nor where they came from
I'm probably just a boring mix of portuguese, african and natives :(
Boring ass name too

No he doesnt have a slave to do what he wants in office nor did he direct democractically vote for that to happen.

that's just a truism devoid of any meaning.

Sure, but white cunts did it most recently, so they must take the blame right now. If China goes on to enslave hordes of people, the attention will shift to the chinks.

Alberto Bettynho Da Silva?

>white cunts did
I did nothing to you and I got nothing from you.

I think most whites acknowledge slavery except for racists so why are all the others blamed?

****** Rodrigues de Sousa

>nor did he direct democractically vote for that to happen.

it does not matter while voting you are validating the system and its decisions.

of course we cannot go full anarchist. but it's the everyday citizen responsibility to control his own government.

Go and try to get your "representative" to give you $1,000 if he represents you.

No, everyday people control nothing but sonetimes picking someone to control you from a list of chosen candidates.

Yes, but people have a tendency to generalise. It's not rational but that's just how people think. There are many African Americans who live normal lives and are upstanding citizens, but Sup Forums considers every African to be a subhuman anyway.

as the indian guy said:
>they still enjoy the results of slavery and colonialism.

anyways it doesn't really apply in your country.

so the blaming is not towards white people, but citizens of imperialist countries. whatever ethnic group they belong.

>most whites do
No such thing as white, got nothing to do with you.

I didn't vote for bush or obama, therefore i am not responsibile for anything they did.

because our democracies is rotten. but it's our responsibility to change that.

Tell me how im enjoying something from the slavery of someone.

Fuck off, theres no "we".

Show me where is my share of the slavery money.

M8 i live in assachusetts, how exactly am I benefitting from colonialism and slavery?
I've been trying to change it by voting and it hasn't been working very well m8.

>whatever ethnic group they belong.

But Asians and South Americans never get blamed for "enjoying the results of slavery and colonialism"

well in that case you might be right. but a lot of people voted for any of them. so we can blame them.

No one of those people controlled Bush ir Obama only an illusion of control.

Then there's still no fucking reason to blame all white people in the us for something that only about half of them are even indirectly responsible. Its retarded, no matter how you look at it.

>half are indirectly responsible
How is anyone alive responsiblenfor what some dead people did?

most south americans and asians were only victims of slavery.
that's why the few who benefit from it are not being judged.
which is wrong. they are as bad as any other.blamed, wich is wrong they are as guilty as any other.

>M8 i live in assachusetts, how exactly am I benefitting from colonialism and slavery?

you don't but maybe you are benefiting by the actual imperialism of your federal government nowadays.

>I've been trying to change it by voting and it hasn't been working very well m8.

well, keep on trying mate.at least you are trying to make the change.

>most south americans are victims of slavery
When where people who live in south america slaves?

>people who were born in warzones should stay in their countries and try to change things even if they can't possibly have an influence
Well, they sure as shit shouldn't come to my country.

>most south americans and asians were only victims of slavery.

Not in the US.

>endure
*choose for themselves

>but maybe you are benefitting from the actual imperialism of your government
Fan you please provide concrete proof that i somehow benefit from the actions of a government I didn't vote for, who generally does stuff in the interest of american corporations and not their citizens?

yes you are right. they should be concerned too.
but the mainstream view is too naive too blame them.

back in colony days.

Also, many whites were taken by arabs as slaves, living in similar conditions as black slaves only to a much smaller extent. But arabs in democratic countries get blamed for that.

You lived in colony days?

*don't get blamed for that.

Norway, nooo

Furthermore, if we can assign blame to the people due to the actions of their government, were the atomic bombs justifiable? I mean, japanese civillians directly benefitted from the imperialism of their government.

>give me free stuff because bad things happened to my ancestors 200 years

>> 82986637
well you are right, the main benefited by big governments are big corporations. whose are the ones messing peoples life all around the 3rd world. and you do not have any control over them.

but it's the blind voter who choose candidates that only represent big corporations the one who can be, in a certain way, blamed.

of course the main guilty are the big corporations. now and ever.

Lets see tge benefits of slavery in the us, some landowners get money from selling cotton, they die, the end.

I have no cotton money.

>tfw ancestors considered chimpanzees until 1900s
>finally become white just in time to take the blame for slavery and affirmative action

ITS NOT FAIR!

>but its the blind voter who chooses the candidate who represents the big corporations
In america, that's literally every candidate. How exactly are the voters supposed to make an informed decision when the corporations control the media? Can they really be blamed for something they literally cannot help? Could anyone have realized that Bush was going to go into iraq, or that obama would have destabilized the arab world when they were voted into power?

The voters have no choice, theres only 2 parties and 1 media the majority do what they are told by posistions of influence or controlling them by bribes of welfare.

no, i don't but a lot of people do.
when countries released their colonies the big corporations stayed. perpetuating the colonization.

>a lot of people do
Show me one person in south america who was a slave

>when big countries leave corporations stayed
Go and talk to those corporations not white people, I can assure you Im getting no money from them.

i honestly think that you are making a diference by ralising how things works. so you cannot be blamed.

then. why cant everyone over there can be like you?

*why cant everyone over there be like you?*

The benefits don't have to be direct, you know. Slave labour contributed towards building the nation. It gave USA a big jump start and you enjoy the benefits of living in a rich, stable nation today.
That doesn't justify hating on whites today or anything, but it's ignorant to say that slavery didn't contribute towards giving you a better life in any way.

>it's white people's fault that my country is a shithole

>slave labor contributed to building the nation
Slave labor contributed to slave owners pockets and cotton, all infastructure was built by non slaves.

Slavery was mostly a thing in the southern colonies. The northern colonies focussed more on shipbuilding, fishing and non-cash-crop sgriculture. Slavery was mostly only prevalent in the south, and it actually held the southern economy back, consodering that by the mid 19th century the northern part of the nation was better in literally every way.

almost every single country here were enslaved
.it's not about your ethnicy

Tell me when you were a slave.

i can't complain about slavery because i have never been a slave?

Who is a slave in South America?

Still helped the agricultural industry as a whole, though.

Sure, manual labour was outdated by later on, but it was pretty important in the beginning, after USA gained independence.

>it was pretty important in the beginning, after the US attained independence
Again, only for the southern colonies, not for the northern ones, where most of the important shit was happening.
>still helped the agricultural industry
*the southern cash crop industry, the benefits of which were only enjoyed by wealthy southern landowners and not the nation as a whole.

a lot of poor people who work for big multinational corporations exploiting some natural resources.

in bolivia, peru, brazil and colombia mainly.

>helped agriculture industry
It helped slave owner get money, cotton produces nothing, it was traded for the luxury of owner not for any infastructure or anything in inheritance, therevis no cotton that exists from 1860 today.

Yes they are exploited by rich people and corporations.

Oh christ mate. Stop embarrassing yourself. If you really think slave labour contributes more than you know industries and machines to the economy from the birth of the industrial age, you are deluded.

It's white people who worked in industries and produced the immense wealth, not bloody agricultural food. If blacks are actually useful, they wouldn't be chimping out, instead they'd working in industries. Same goes for Africa/India, which China learned. Seems like you haven't left the 15th century.

The south had no roads or cities, it was a rural poor area withba minority rich slave owners nowhere is the south or whites responsible for a minority of peopke who owned slaves nor are they enjoying any benefits due to it.

well, what im trying to say is that 1st worlder are the ones more capable to stop them. and a lot of people over there are doing literally nothing about it. in some cases they are even supporting such corporatios.

those people can be blamed.

I cant do anything to anyone that you cant do.

>1st worlders are the ones to stop them
How exactly are we supposed to go about that? They aren't subject to majority rule and they basically control the politicians with lobbying anyways.

Says the Indian who benefits from the caste system and treats Dalits like shit

yes you can. think further.
don't vote the politicians with lobbying.

>non whites are poor because of white people
Why rich non whites dont pay nonnwhite workers more or share their money?

Are you the same cunt that makes the "Brazil is shit I can't wait to get out of here" threads everyday, and this is a slightly different spin on it with a preemptive post to those would tell you "fuck off we're full"?

Ahh yes, how could I forget about the cotton picking machines that existed back in the 1780s. Silly me.

>non whites are poor because of white people
when did i say that?
this has nothing to do with race. i don't know why american always speak about ethnicity

God damnit you're right. Celebrating things is stupid ALL refugees should come here because they are totally assimilating.

Exactly. Also the indian which's economy is still 20-30% agriculture and 30-40% people employed in them, and hasn't even properly entered the industrial age.

They treat 30% of their own population as slaves, and benefits from cheap food living in cities, while undercutting earnings of farmers by blocking machine producing industries.

South americans are poor because of the US gov
Why south americans dont share their money?

Dalit reparations WHEN

>Why south americans dont share their money?

because the rich people have full suport of the US gov. and if you want to go against them . things get pretty ulgy.
nato comes and gives you sanctions and democracy...

What are larping on about cotton? The point is, They don't contribute to the wealth like you claimed > The benefits don't have to be direct, you know. Slave labour contributed towards building the nation

>It gave USA a big jump start and you enjoy the benefits of living in a rich, stable nation today.

Slave labour helped, absolutely, and everyone in the USA acknowledges that, but it was not the major contributor of wealth and building the nation

All the wealth generated by dalit labour was lost after colonialism, though, and it's illegal to discriminate on the basis of it today. You could say that Indians enjoyed the benefits of the system back in late 1600s/early 1700s, but that's not really valid today.