Is Star Wars a big deal in your cunt like it is in the USA and China?

Is Star Wars a big deal in your cunt like it is in the USA and China?

Other urls found in this thread:

no-you.com/jp/src/1513193666222.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't know. Before I went to uni, it wasn't a big deal for me. But during uni I met some people who know lots about it. But, I'm not sure if they were always into it or if they are just emulating American culture.

>that .webm
what the fuck

Yes I think we're the 3rd most relevant cinema audience

Yes

MOMMY WHERE AM I?

No

Fuck off I wont be spoiled until I see the movie tonight

Dunno about whole country but for me - FUCK YEAH.
ALso, where did you get this webm...?

>ALso, where did you get this webm...?
Oh wait. We have different release dates. R-right.

Only good star wars is from TOR era.
Lucas a shit.
Disney a shit.

HOLUP HOLUP France exists

>With 205.34 million tickets sold in 2015 and 212.71 million in 2016,[8] France is the third biggest film market in the world both in terms of admissions (after the United States and India) and revenues (after the United States and Japan).[9][10] It is the most successful film industry in Europe in terms of number of films produced per annum, with a record-breaking 300 feature-length films produced in 2015.[11] France is also one of the few countries where non-American productions have the biggest share: American films only represented 44.9% of total admissions in 2014. This is largely due to the commercial strength of domestic productions, which accounted for 44,5% of admissions in 2014 (35.5% in 2015; 35.3% in 2016).[8] Also, the French film industry is closer to being entirely self-sufficient than any other country in Europe, recovering around 80–90% of costs from revenues generated in the domestic market alone.[12]

In 2013, France was the 2nd largest exporter of films in the world after the United States.[13] A study in April 2014 showed the positive image which French cinema maintains around the world, being the most appreciated cinema after American cinema.[13]

t. Canderous Ordo

no-you.com/jp/src/1513193666222.webm

Brazilians like anything that is trendy and hip, so everyone is all like "MY GOD A NEW STAR WARS I LOVE DARTH VADER" but the truth is that 90% of Brazilians didn't even watch the original movies.

H-HAYAI!

We made 2x more than you in episode 7

tumblr dogshit

large parts of episode 7 were filmed in england just saying

I hope we will invade your island now that you left EU

we have lightsabers now

For virgins - definitely, so as Lord of the Rings and other cringewothy garbage. I'm Hurdugrubul of Bumbaria, powerful jedi, look at my micropenis!!!

last star wars i saw was the one with Jake Heke getting beheaded by samuel l jakson
i didnt like the movie, and i dont understand a damn thing
what connection is there with the robots and white good army and with the old movies with darth vader and bad white army, i have no idea nor do i care to find out
the goblin was in both, i hate him
I really like the star wars games, and battlefront 1 (from early 00s) was a great game to play with friends on ps2, later on pc
I had an x-wing plane lego set, but i didnt really think it was all that, all the lego sets i got, i disassembled and dumped in a large bucket and did freestyle with legos, loved the pieces from that particular set tho
Best star wars experience i personally had was a lan party with friends when we played death match jedi academy, but got players and lightsabers at random, so that we cant all exploit the one handed single lightsaber shtoyle, heavy swinging, one hit kill, no escaping it
that was 13 years ago

>left EU
Brexits off check bbc news

No. It is almost religion in USA.

what?!

>"we want the matrix audience" webm

Not really. It’s mostly for nerds.

I never understood all the fanaticism behind Star Wars, it's always been a mediocre franchise, even the original trilogy.

This.
And that webm is retarded.

>EP7: we're moving away from highly choreographed light saber fights
>EP8: there is no spoon

only for americanized virgins

It pretty much is. From what I recall the films are among the best grossing foreign films over here, and local media hype them a lot. We even have dubbed versions that play on local TV occasionally, though since one of our official languages is English and most of us understand English, the theaters play the English version without subtitles.

Nope.

>This is the mental state that someone that isn't a Disney shill is left in after watching this piece of shit

Scary.

That fucking webm.

just enjoy, paco

we matrix now

As commies didn't had it in 70s, nope. Original trilogy is viewed as 90s vhs "classics", so if person is fan of SW he likes prequels most likely, some snobs influenced by american pop culture claim that prequels suck and only original is good, but these debates are rare compared to yours.
Force Awakens is viewed as yet another blockbuster.
Basically absolute majority of SW fans in Russia are babies who watched prequels first.

>matrix audience
I don't think that exist anymore

>even the original trilogy.
It was basically a first blockbuster.
Star Wars is to blame for everything that is wrong with Hollywood today

I literally JUST got back from the midnight screening

yes it's a fucking huge deal here, also the Last Jedi was epic

Who in their right mind thought this would be a good idea?

why people consume this trash is beyond me

Very cool

>trashing hollywood
did you even watch asian movie?

>It was basically a first blockbuster.

That would be Jaws

>Force Awakens was self derivative trash
>Last Jedi is so bad it makes Force Awakens look like a masterpiece

Can't wait to see how awful the next one is

VIETGOOK GOT BLACKED

THANK YOU BASED STAR WARS

Jews

Yea but Jaws was good

>tfw step dad is a fucking star wars autist
>is making me go to at least 5 viewings of this shitty film in the next week
>is forcing me to take notes whilst he enjoys the film
>wants me to draw a sketch of every single death scene and will make me go until I have finishd drawing it
>tells me he doesn't like me but I have 'photographic memory like one of those special retards'
>calls me 'CamRip2017' because he says taking me is like pirating the movie
>tfw I can't even draw
>tried to show him a picture I drew to demonstrate this
>he told me I was drawing shit on purpose to get out of star wars and threw a jar at me
>asked why he doesn't just pirate the film
>he doesn't want to steal from Disney

this movie is for autists.

I'd say I feel bad for you but its almost too absurd to believe

>star wars autist
>likes the TLJ

not likely tbqh

No the original 3 are solid films, I have to agreed that I have no clue from where the cultural phenomena around it came to though

Force Awakens is derivative of A New Hope
The Last Jedi is derivative of ESB and ROTJ

tell him he's fucking retarded

>Luke, listen to me, Yoda knows how to use force lightning, even as a ghost. Keep him away from your scrolls and books

fuuuuuck I didn't even know yodie is in the new ones
that looks dumb as shit