Is there still hope in Africa?

I've seen some prospects for Ethiopia; people there aren't nigger tier (american), mudslimes are under control by Christian majority, economy has been growing quickly, and they actually have a history/culture. Nonetheless, as of the moment its a shitty third world nation, on a backward continent.

Does Sup Forums believe any nation in Africa has a chance to become civilized, or at the very least decent? Or is the entire continent doomed for an eternity of decadence.

No

that chick isnt a nigger, just has brown skin.

chick is ethiopian

Ethiopian qts are GOAT

Ethiopians are like an intermediate group between nigger and arab. They're odd.

Yes.

Yeah they are quite odd. I've seen plenty in America, there's shit tons around dc. They don't commit crimes like niggers though, top tier Africans imo.

Ethiopia. Other than that we need to just stop sending foreign aid and let nature take its course.

>Ethiopia
AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>people aren't nigger tier
HAHAHAHHAHAHA
>economy growing quickly
lol

Dude, horners are hated all over the continent because they literally cannot comprehend behaving like human beings

They flood everyone else's nations, sell drugs, and preach their barbarian faiths

t. Kenyan

To actually answer your question, not really. Without developed nations (read:white) people coming to govern and rule, the population simply cant into 1st world status. Seriously, think of one country (besides Botswana, because that place is empty anyway) that actually improved since coming under black majority rule. some places have potential, but the chinks are already doing there work here and many want to go Mugabe 2.0. There is a shit ton of rescource potential, especially the Congo, but infighting and a poor labor pool greatly restrict the amount of possible development. Wont stop me from trying tho.

No, Ethiopians are civilized.
Ethiopia was the only country able to keep european powers out militarily during the scramble for africa. That takes a respectable amount of power and discipline.

I agree with you for the most part.

Nigeria isn't that bad right? Majority black country with GDP (PPP) of somewhere around a trillion. Corrupted governemnt is fucking it over though.

How about Kenya?

damn this cont sucks

>They flood everyone else's nations

The northern frontier dictrict is ethnic somali territory.

Deal with it nigger.

>Ethiopians are civilized
Confirmed for never having set foot on African soil
>Ethiopia was the only country able to keep european powers out militarily during the scramble for africa.
Totally not because they had overwhelmingly superior numbers, homefield advantage, foreign weapons and advisers, and the laughingstock of Europe to fight

BTW they go shrekt anyway by Italy later on
Fuck off back to Anarchyland, subhuman

Have some goats to rape?
Kenya's hanging in there very well

I spend half the year living there

We're sure as shit not 1st world but at least we're not like Somalia, the DRC, Nigeria, South Africa, or fucking Swaziland

6/10 comfy

What about Namibia? I heard its fairly stable.

All African countries suffer from an inability with gdp to keep up with population growth. Populations are set to double in some countries in 30 years while gdp definitely won't. Part of that is George W. Bush's fault for banning birth control as part of foreign aid.

To be fair, the Ethiopians were already industrialized during the Scramble for Africa, had machine guns, and were up against Italy

Nope once whiteys are gone the negros are screwed. Blacks are wild humans they are not meant for civilization but whiteys had to be all OH THEY LOOK LIKE US SO THEY ARE US EQUAL TO US CMON MAN THERES NO WAY A HUMAN BEING COULD BE A WILD ANIMAL AT ALL NO WAY AT ALL. Your arrogance will be your demise white shits we asians will rule this planet.

this

africa wouldn't be impoverished if they stopped having 5-6 kids putting exponentially increasing strain on scarce resources

most likely the population bubble is going to result in decades of instability and wars all across sub saharan africa far worse than what is happening in the middle east

Go to bed Obama.

I feel like the Ethiopians were on the path to industrialzation, like Japan in 19th century. But the Italian had to fuck it up.

No the blacks are incapable of civilization without outside help they eventually turn countries back into wildernesses with no infrastructure it doesnt matter how many niggers are in the country as long its full of niggers the country will collapse once outside help ceases.

Africoons are also poor because they spend all their money in one go.

Those are ethiopians in korea.

In Niger, 7.5 children are born to every woman

At the end of the century, Africa's population is projected to be 4 billion, or 40% of the earth's total.

What these numbers should tell you is that this century is going to see a great deal of death, probably more than the last century did

Education is bound to get better by then, meaning lower fertility rates.

R A R E

Imma name my son Bacary.

You don't know how comforting your post is.

YOUNG CAMEL!

If Ethiopians are the best Africans, why is their country such a shithole? I mean, famine etc.

no
the lesser races are incapable of maintaining civilized society without intervention from whites/asians

There was hope, was