What does Sup Forums think of Tiny Rick?

What does Sup Forums think of Tiny Rick?

Haha hes morty? Why they gotta put him like that... Haha. tiny ricky... Morty ricky. Ricky so fun. Tiny rick... PICKLE rick... Haha!! Ha ha ha!!! Pickle rick! Pickle rick!!!!

HELL TO THE FR*CK YES!! I signed three sauce petition just because of this hella epic ep, and I can't wait until McDonalds brings back their based Szechaun sauce LOL! WUBALUBADUBDUB WE DID IT REDDITBROS *gets schwifty*

>this will do.

Easily in the bottom 3 episodes.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP GODS NOT REAL MORTY

TINY RICK YEAH!!

Okay, Tiny Rick AND BABY GROOT crossover!
MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE IF MARVEL DID THIS

Really the only good episodes are the interdimensional cable episodes.

Try again

Wubba lubba dub dub

listen to Elliott Smith Tiny Rick

I didn't get the "character development" forced into that episode

Hey justin, can you stop please?
Go fuck your mechanical legs or something, geez

only episode I was able to rewatch was the one where Rick gives Morty the love potion and in the end they fuck up everything so badly they have to go to an alternative universe
I hope season 3 is going to be as unforgiving, which will hopefully happen if the getting rid of jerry is any indication
otherwise it gets too annoying

reddit tier opinion

lol so randum

SPOILER TAG DUDE
I am only on season 1. I would never have watched this show if it weren't for the posts here about it. Pretty fucking funny actually.

Official Sup Forums Rick rankings:
Pickle Rick >>> Tiny Rick > Normal Rick

This show is the embodiment of reddit, you all have to go back

ITT: People only pretending to be retarded. le epic trole

>this entire thread

Tiny pickle Rick when?

nothing actually happens, the plot is completely immovable, any arcs are nonexistent - it's all a bunch of episodes
so idk how possibly anyone could spoiler anything

can't wait for the gherkin rick episode

Yeah these threads got me to watch. It's okay, good enough that I'll watch the new ones, nowhere near as good as Reddit will have you belive though

based black man!

Want to know how i know you haven't watched the show?

Worst episode by far. The jokes weren't funny, and then the "depressing" stuff all over the place was just uncomfortable, not sad or funny.

>Tiny Rick playing the guitar
>"I want to die!"
>everyone cheers

what

No you totally ruined the show for me
This is worse than when someone told me Han Solo dies
REEEEEE

what, you consider rick going to prison for an episode to be a substantial arc/plot? Don't kid yourself, there is little overall structure to the whole thing, it's basically made so that they can keep shitting out episodes

>substantial arc/plot
>cartoon
Pick one, or watch some weeb shit about a boy on the baseball team falling in love with the new girl that is ostracized for having 6 toes.

I don't care if they keep shitting out episodes as long as they are good. No one cared the Korean war went on for 11 years of MASH, or that Hawkeye never had a gf for longer than one episode.

Of course, even most TV shows don't bother with that stuff - at least the more traditional ones. My claim was that spoilering something like that matters little, nothing else.