I'm really worried about the murder of this French priest. What's the Catholic reaction going to be...

I'm really worried about the murder of this French priest. What's the Catholic reaction going to be? Are we going to see more acts of Catholic terrorism? Does France have a massive Catholicphobia problem?

DEUS VULT. That is all. Although I hope we get a pope soon who actually has a spine against muslims

Niggers have a long list of crimes against all other races that also continues to grow and White people are somehow "oppressive" smdh
#chimpout

There isn't going to be any reaction. The citizens of France will just sit there and take it, just like every other time. I can't even keep track of the number of terrorist attacks that have occurred in France over the past couple years. Your leaders welcomed these savages into your countries knowing full well what they'd do once inside. Suicide bombings in Germany, a terrorist attack every other day of the week in France. It's absolutely unbelievable.

It's funny how blacks always talk shit about whites, and non of us give a shit.. It's almost like they are jealous/just want attention

crISIS actors.

>It's almost like they are jealous

Catholic won't do anything because the current Pope is the biggest carebear they ever had. He will just yell shit about "mutual comprehension, peace, tolerance ..." - kinda like Merkel, but wearing a dress.

And this.
France is all over #NotAllMuslim.

>baka
>dear white people
>BE ALL LIKE

So there is no way France could wake up?

I guarantee you'll soon see Christian people set up vigilante groups to start combating the mudslimes

Crusades 2016

More than 30000 churches in France, where is the Catholicophobia in France ?

I should hope when the right wing governments eventually take power they'll start treason investigations against previous leaders (assuming they don't take power by execution).

ITT: Protestants in America chanting Deus Vult and promoting a crusade

You guys know you sound like LARPers right?

fuck that nigg

>Russia
>ID:DDoS
MSM WAS RIGHT

Comparing the sins of the past to the sins of today. Are they this fucking retarded?

>the left desperately needs votes
>so they import millions of shitskins
>many of them are criminals and/or terrorists
>shut down freedom of speech so that we can't complain about the left or immigrants
>ban guns so that we can't defend ourselves
>brainwash our children with diversity bullshit and terrorism apology

What's the next step of his master plan?

If the lefties can larp the civil rights movement then we can larp the holy war.

I don't think any politician in France plan further than "how to win the next election".

Fucking lefty cucks. How do they get into power in the first place. What happened to the "lefties are low test beta failures" meme?

Atheists were cheering on twitter.

>What's the Catholic reaction going to be?

How translate in english the Jesus quote from the Gospel...
"Turn the other cheek" maybe.
Btw that is exactly what this joke of a Pope will do.

proofs? That would make great memeagenda about how ""oppressed"" the catholic church is, turning people to christianity and traditionalism.

>continues to grow
christians only crimes against humanity is not snuffing out islam when they had the chance. If only the romans had expanded to arabia, maybe mohammad wouldn't have been so mad

>had the chance

When exactly did we have the chance?

why are black people so stupid?