Did he fuck up our chances?

did he fuck up our chances?

People are daying his speech made her look really good

Are we gonna be fucked come election time?

What are the polls showing

polls don't come out in the middle of the night

His speech was pointless the accolades are only from the mainstream media and the brainwashed democrats who require emotional bullshit to make them feel good

Bill's speech was fucking good and anyone who says otherwise is lying to themselves. Everyone will forget the conventions come election day so I doubt it will matter, but this man is unparalleled in public speaking.

>here's my unnecessarily creepy life story

Yes I'm sure you think he did a very good job Chelsea but you have to admit to yourself that he isn't your father.

"SHE WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED"

It's only good if you fall for empty rhetoric. The entire time all I could think of was how absolutely disingenuous it was and anyone with half a brain can see that

I would think with the whole Debbie drama and butthurt bernouts that her chances were done for.

Wait til he dies a week out from the election day then

Your country's voters are so fickle that a single speech by an obvious career criminal will change their ideology on a monumental election?

We never had a chance.
You were our last hope, America.

Oh, wait. You excaserbated the decline.

Carry on.

twitter and leddit were just ragging on him for being a lying rapist for the most part. he did his best.

Oh man tell everyone on your MySpace and Digg pages

But they should!

really makes me think.

the only people who were receptive to his speech made up their minds to vote for Hillary long ago

the election is completely Trump's to win. the only way he could lose is if some giant Trump scandal came out.

Half of the Room was gone when he made the speech

If Bill dies, the sympathy votes would hand her the election and give her approval ratings through her first term.

When I first saw this photo I thought it was shopped because it looks exactly like Bill is wearing a starfleet uniform.
Who dresses the Clintons, and how do they keep getting away with it?

Yeah, it's over.
I was going to vote Trump until I realized what a racist he is.

Who would think that the former president Rapin' Bill Clinton would be a good liar?

>The guy who cheated on Hillary thinks she's real awesome

Yeah, I'm sure.

don't you have a Somalian bull to prep for your wife Sven?

It will not matter in a few months from now, who gives a fuck?

DRUMPF!

The establishment has let this year tease us, but i doubt it will ever happen again. The political gridlock is getting worse and it isn't even between individuals with ideas worth hearing. More like a bunch of old men and women still fighting over shit that happened mad long ago.