So, in light of the recent leaks, is there any retard who still thinks Superman could beat him?

So, in light of the recent leaks, is there any retard who still thinks Superman could beat him?

Maybe not superman, but I know who user.

who cares, Molecule Man could beat him with a blink

Yeah but that's not what we're talking about. Sup Forums has always had Goku vs Superman vs Dr. Manhattan threads and sperg always try to argue that goku and superman have a chance of winning. Now we know for sure the chance is zero.

Does it matter? He'll just be yet another jobber for the next big bad.

no, but this guy could

Pfft, supes, batman with enough prep time.

Not really. In the same way that Eyes of Heaven The World could easily beat GER, Dr Manhattan could too, simply because his reality manipulation is on another level entirely. While GER could reset Dr Manhattan's actions, he could not reset them if he operated on scale such as the entire universe (same reason why Pucci's universe reset still worked on the same universe where GER was: it's on an entirely different scale. GER can't activate his powers if he doesn't exist).

>Unsheathes pate

Manhattan vs One Paunch Maaan yiss

>Watchman is integrated into DC Rebirth

I want to see Batman, The Question, and Rorscach in the same room.

Thought Robot Superman can and will

What's with the sudden interest in doctor Manhattan

You are the part of the problem.

Dr Manhattan isn't even that powerful, he's only god-like in Watchmen because he is the only super powered being.

But actually he's in the main DC verse, and coused whole this new 52 thing.

And you are precisely the reason why comics can't move past this grimdark edgelord rut.

It's a fun scenario. What's the harm in it happening?

>let's have hero vs hero war
>what's the harm in it happening

We knew that from before though.

And anyways, this new reveal is only for Superman, it's not related to Goku.

> (same reason why Pucci's universe reset still worked on the same universe where GER was: it's on an entirely different scale. GER can't activate his powers if he doesn't exist).
In a novel, Giorno actually survives the universe fastforward.

Comics have been past the grimdark 90's thing for years though. Unless you count everything other than Silver Age DC as grimdark.

>war
Who said anything about a war?

Well, Batman would still win him.

user, they're fictional characters. Whoever writes about them decides who would win.

That's not true. With enough time, Batman would find a way.

>One Paunch

Leifeld does not like this

Batman is life and life always finds a way

>One Paunch Maaan
>Paunch

He shows up in Rebirth

Can they use the Watchmen movie to explain why the DC movies are so bad?

Nope, DC needed a Molecule Man for there comics, so they just made him cannon.

Well if he's in the main DC universe than he's basically a small fish in a endless ocean of levithans.
>oh you have a non-linear grasp of time?
>how quaint

That's great I should start reading It

>cannon
He's a weapon now?
I knew he could turn into a car but not this.

one punch man?

They had already his Captain Atom / Superman version, who was actually the original version...so...

>f/a/ggotry

pls leave

Batman is going to be the one to beat him anyways so that's moot.

That's pretty much what happened.

Batman has been popular and prominent for so long that writers are forced to make him win.

I've never read Watchmen before but I thought it was a self contained story?

>Johns
>making Batman win
>ever
Don't be delusional, user.

it *WAS* but thanks to convergence we know that everything is canon.

How many universal beings has Saitama faced?

He's not known for strength and cannot into kryptonite. He is a power source for the super.

What's Nu52 Captain Atom doing now? Playing chess with Dr Manhattan!

It depends. If Dr. Manhattan is behaving nefariously, then absolutely he would. Because Superman's main superpower is defeating evil and never giving up.

He was in the Rebirth preview during the Ollie and Dinah page

Why people think dis mean Rorshake and Ozymandias will be run around????

Manhattan talk about creating his own universe at end of Watchmen, that was the DCU. No one else but him

Because Batman found the Comedian's pin in the Batcave.

Thats captain atom. A character that Johns hates in general. This was retarded

I can't believe I read that shit.

Why didn't the Spectre put him in his place?

>implying he's anywhere near being the most powerful character in the current DC universe

>
Johns doesnt like magic characters in general

Ditto. I'm proud to say I understood none of it until it reached 'Speedforce', though.

Who is that?

>So, in light of the recent leaks, is there any retard

He's as nuts as Jared Leto.

Seems like a no brainer to me, since him and Injustice Supes are in the same universe now

Manhattan can just disintegrate him at a molecular level. He does it basically psionically, Superman can't protect himself from that.

Even if he can, he can just make kryptonite appear out of thin air.

Superman always wins.
It's in the licensing agreement.

Jenny Quantum. One of Wildstorm's characters. She's the baby that Midnighter and Apollo adopted, she's the spirit of the millenium or some such.

Can't they achieve the same shit and same story with Allen Adam?

If Manhattan created the DC universe than he also created Superman's win against him. He created Superman as a trump card against himself.

They could, but Johns has never cared about Morrison. But yes, they could had used him.

Or monarq, or New52 Captain atom.

>Manhattan can just disintegrate him at a molecular level. He does it basically psionically, Superman can't protect himself from that.
He can

That particular Allen Adam only exists because Moore was being a dick about allowing DC to use Watchmen characters. Which is ironic when the only reason Dr Manhattan exists is because DC wouldn't let Moore use Captain Atom.

I fucking him Watchmen being revisited again. I really do.

Why can't something just BE, and be left alone?

First it was Before Watchmen, and now we're getting After Watchmen.

Superman-Prime.

Requesting pic related with Doctor Manhattan

So basically Dr Manhattan created superman?

Rorschach only exists because they wouldn't let him use The Question.

bean retconned that Dr. Manhatten created the NU52

You live on earth 33. Nigga dr Manhattan created us.

I thought it was retconned that the that the watchmen universe created the DCU? Am I getting this confused?

He what.

(...)

WHAT THE FUCK.

lol thought robot lmao

Also Capt Atom from E4 is stronger than Manhattan considering he 's the one to actually make the STR while also helping to fight with Limbo and do all that other shit during Final Crisis

Perhaps he can't.

Out of context funnies.

Well...Siegel and Shuster were inspired by the dimensionally displaces matrix pattern of the Plutonian, who has Doctor Manhattan-like powers....

Nu52 Corrigan is a little bitch compared to the Ostrander version.

IIRC, he's basically Lazarus Lane to the Spectre's El Diablo, and has little control over what happens. I can't really remember what Templeton did with him at the end of that magic cop team book he was on though

WHY IS THIS ALLOWED

They're replacing Superman with him in Rebirth because he's an actually somewhat interesting overpowered character.

76/sp/GET
Why don't you boys stop wasting your lives on cartoons, and start wasting them on Lydia?

Not fair when theres a bunch of people trying to get it too.

rip this thread

Because the Giants don't play until 7, plus it's a fucking Matt Cain start so they're no point in watching him give up 11 runs while the offense sputters again

Lydia confirmed superhero.

Don't worry user, today you will act like a fucking sperg, and tomorrow you will find people who just learned and you will find it amusing at least. Happened to me yesterday.

While I admire your sextuplets, I still don't care about that undoubtedly accomplished weightlifter.

Unless she tried to break her personal record and instead had a rectal prolapse on live TV. That would be hilarious, spectacular and deeply tragic at the same time - perfect capeshit material.

This fucker got it?

Sup Forums always gets them, no one else even cares

It's just a shame that it happened in a comics thread and not a shitty cartoon thread.

get bent

I AM a fucking sperg. Literally. I will act like a fucking sperg for the rest of my life - by default, anything I do or say will be the actions of a fucking sperg, because I have fucking spergers syndrome.

Although it's not called that anymore since the DSM V.

Fuck off cartoonfag, I don't even know why we have to share a board with you idiots.

Brothers... do not quibble over cartoons versus comics.

Remember, it should always be US versus THEM.

If there's any solace to this Sup Forums it's knowing you manually spend your time waiting for other boards to reach a get and sit there hoping to acquire it for the sheer sake of remaining relevant.

She wasn't adopted by them in the Nu52 (in fact, Middy even tried to kill her off for being too powerful), but she's still the spirit of the 21 century