TWO SCOOPS??!!?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EjK9SsOx1WY?t=2
knowyourmeme.com/memes/colbertposting
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DID SOME SAY TWO SCOOPS?!!!!!!!!!

is there a video of hims sayng this?

Yea in ur moms pussy

I'VE FINALLY GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU, YOU SNIVELING CUM SOAKED DEGENERATE.

MY RATINGS HAVE MADE ME UNSTOPPABLE, AND MY HUMOR HAS RENDERED THE MASSES PLIABLE TO MY WILL! NOW, YOU HAVE NOBODY TO HELP YOU DRUMPH. I SHALL DO AS THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HAS ORDERED ME TO DO, TO STONE ALL DEGENERATE ASS FAIRIES LIKE YOU TO DEATH. BUT YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST, DRUMPH! YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST TO DIE ON MY LATE NIGHT TELEVISION SHOW! YOU SHALL BEG FOR MERCY BEFORE MY DESK SHAPED ALTER OF PURITY, BUT YOU SHALL RECEIVE NONE FOR YOUR HOMOSEXUAL WAYS HAVE DEEPLY OFFENDED GOD, AND MY GOD IS A GOD OF VENGEANCE! AT FIRST, YOU SHALL KNOW PAIN AS THE FIRST STONE IS DASHED AGAINST YOUR HEAD! AND WITH EACH STONE, YOU SHALL SLIP FURTHER AND FURTHER FROM THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE UNTIL THE ONLY FEELING YOUR ASS RAMMING FAGGOT MIND CAN COMPREHEND IS THE FIRES OF DAMNATION REACHING UP TO CLAIM YOUR SOUL!

ONCE YOU HAVE PASSED INTO DAMNATION, I WILL CRY OUT TO THE ENTIRE NATION WITH A RALLYING CRY OF "IT WAS HER TURN!" AND FROM THERE WE WILL PURGE THIS NATION OF EVERY WIDE ANUSED, COCK SNIFFING, CUM GUZZLING, SHIT IMPALING FAGGOT! THE STREETS WILL RUN RED WITH AIDS POSITIVE BLOOD, AND THE LORD OUR GOD WILL BE PLEASED WITH THE BLOOD SACRIFICE! YOUR DEATH WILL MARK THE BEGINNING OF THE END DRUMPH, THE END OF ALL FAGGOTRY.

BUT YOU SHALL NOT LIVE TO SEE IT DRUMPH. FOR YOU DIE HERE. NOW. GROVELING AT MY FEET, COWERING BEFORE MY AWE INSPIRING WIT AND LEGENDARY RATINGS.

NOW... TASTE STONE, YOU COCKSUCKING BUTT PIRATE!

BRUONAULD DBGTRUMP

THERE IS A ONE SCOOP LIMIT BLONALN!

YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND MY POWER!!!!!!! FOR CENTURIES I EXISTED AS A SIMPLE LATE NIGHT TALK SHOW HOST BUT WHEN I SAW GLUMPOR WITH MORE THAN ONE SCOOPS I REMEMBER MY ORIGINAL FOOOOOOOOORM!!!!!!

somebody post the one with trump

This triggers the low IQ libcuck.

anyone have a video of the original segment?

FFFOOOOORRRRRBBIIIIIIDDDDEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

back to pol, triggered cuck. late night comedy is not for white supremacists with no sense of humor

THE EATER BECOMES THE ENTREE DRUMPHY BOY

PRUMPFTGLFT

GIMME THE SCOOPS, GRUMPH!

has there ever been a lower quality, low effort, forced meme?

fat ogre shit, one stinky dinky, etc.

DELET

the easiest way to ruin a shitty meme is to explain its references in every thread it pops up in
where is this even coming from?

Name one success Trump has had as president so far

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM

colbert lovers

don't reply to them

mass production of salt

Bane?

TWO

Making me laugh

He singlehandedly won "the great ice-cream war of '17". Bretty gud so far imo.

YOU ARE TOO LATE PORPF, THE FINAL DOOR HAS OPENED. I AM ASCENDANT EEEAAAAAAAOOOOOORRRRRRRGH

Gorsuch

The triggered libtards in these threads are truly great. Your tears brighten my day.

A Reality TV troll took a fat orange shit on this heinous woman's 50 year dream

>thread about the benefits of interracial relationships in filmography deleted
>this thread is allowed to stay up

i think the original joke was a hypothetical in which he and trump go out for ice cream together and trump gets two scoops to outdo colbert at eating ice cream. the joke is of course that trump has the brain of a horny 15 year old, but pol of course takes it literally and tries to force meme the shit out of it to discredit the intellectual capacity of liberal leaning, late night comedy shows

needless to say, pol's account of the event never happened and is exaggerated for maximum sensationalism to cater to the most susceptible of 15 year old gfless frogposters to affirm their paranoia and resentment towards progressive ideology

good

>REEEEEEEEEE MY BLACKED THREAD GOT DELETED

>>thread about the benefits of interracial relationships in filmography deleted
So... none?

>the same thinly veiled Sup Forums thread

can y'all fuck off to your containment subreddit?

DRAINED THE SWAMP

This is literally the top post on r/the_donald right now.
>really makes you think

YO͕̩̕Ṷ͔͇̙̰ͅ ̤͔͙̠̣WIĹL ͓͇T̥̠̣̣͇͞A͉̦͇̙̘̠͞ͅK̢̖E ̰̦̹̀O̶̳N̟̺̗̜E̴͇͖̰̰̞͖͔ ̦͚S̩̣̺̪̭͓C͇̰̪O̮͈̣͎͜O͉̟̪̕P̝̘͖̪̦
͉̝̪͕̩̹̳
̖͙̟̩̺͈̼́O̳N͍̦̹̻̺̼̮͡E̟ ̯̞̫͙̱͖͜S͕͙̗̹͠C̖͈̹͇̰̀O̫O͕P͖̬̖ ̬̟͙̹͉I͎͚͓͍̗̜S̙̮ ̤͈A̺͉̮͟L̗͔̝̺̭̳ͅL̛͍ ̫̘̳̤͖Y͇̳͇͕Ó̙͉͕̳U̴̼̩ ̩̱̣̻̖W͎̺͖̦͎̙̹I̮͔ͅL̯̳̦̫͟L͕̱̼͙̕ ͉̼̥̙T͓̗̯̦͖͞A̩̺͚͉̩̳͕K̯̥̗͞E̥̻̪͚̟

Literally (you)

go back to your hugbox you whining liberal cockholster.

how would you know?

I'm laughing at you.

>Draining swamp with shills and jews

So much winning

Does anyone else like to sprinkle a little salt on their scoops?

I checked because in the last one of these lame threads someone said that it had been shut down. Why, do you think I spend time there? lolno

>totally not a redditor! i swear!

DAPPLED TURNIPS

>that much deflection
Typical of a redditor

*curtsies*

I hope you don't do it for free.

Well obviously I think this shit is stupid so even if I was why would I know what's on that subreddit? You don't even make sense.

What's the episode where he comments on the ice cream thing?

ITT: pro-Trump redditors scramble to say they're not
Everyone knows. Just stop.

>*curtsies*

lol this is gold

This fucking gif man lmao

I WILL DESTROY YOU GLORPH BOTH YOU AND YOUR PRECIOUS SCOOOOOOPSSS RRRRRGHHHARGHHH

it was a minor joke in a monologue from the last two weeks or so. i actually saw it on morning news tv highlights but i'd tell you which episode if i knew. it wasn't at all widely circulated because it just wasn't that noteworthy of a joke and is only memed into existence by dumb frogposters who have nothing better to do than to sockpuppet for white supremacist/russian interests.

don't expect r/the don posters to give it to you because it doesn't exist in the exaggerated form they'd have you believe but i'd love for them to prove me wrong

>GLORPH
lol he meant to say Trump but he said GLORPH isntead because he was so mad! hahahaha

YOU HAVE YET TO SEE THE TERMINUS OF MY DARK METAMORPHOSIS, D̨̻̦̣̱̹͓̰̘̫̝̭̤͒ͤ̐̐͂ͅR̜̰̺͎̱̣̱͔̞ͫ̓͂ͣ͌̂̽̿͘̕͜͡Ö̵͎͈͈̼̽̋̇̀͢Ṋ̴͚̩̦͇̘͉͙̞͈͍̻̝͇̤́̒̂ͣͨ͂̇́̚͞͞A̟̣͇̻͓͇̺̞̳̜͖̗͙̱̹̭̝̟ͨ̆̈̊̈͢͝G̵̥̤̠̗͚͚͕̱̮͋̂͆̌̋ͫͭ̑̀ͅ

GRRUUMMPHHH AAAAAHHHHH

DTGUUUUUUUUUUUMP

youtu.be/EjK9SsOx1WY?t=2

fuck i really want some ice cream

ONLY ONE SCOOP EEEEEAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGH!!!

lol he has a fireball thing shooting on to his hand with some cartoon hands on the fireball
This is gold who made this?

>that one Redditor ITT

8 YEARS BABY

>this level of passive aggression
Why do libs do this?

>sits on Sup Forums all day long complaining about colbertposting

lol

Isnt it time to check if anyone liked your facebook circle jerk posts?

haha its funny because trump is a baby +1 upvote

Now you're getting it

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY OF THE CIS MAN IN THE ZOO
WE WASHED OURSELVES IN RIGHTWING BLOOD, AND THE ANCAPS TOO
WE'RE TAKING DOWN THE BLOMPH MACHINE
SCOOP! BY SCOOP! BY SCOOP!
THE NON WHITE MARCHES ONNN

>TWO
>SCOOPS?!?!?!?!

knowyourmeme.com/memes/colbertposting

really makes me think

Sup Forums is also on KYM. where you going at?

>tfw Sup Forums won't stop taking the piss out of your favorite propagandist

lol Trump is driving that car and Colbert is mad look at his face!

>that car
>two hood scoops

>Sup Forums
Uhh, buddy? We're still pretending this is an organic Sup Forums meme and not just a bunch of filthy crossposters.

genuine kek
NO THIS IS JUST A REGULAR TV MEME AND NOT AT ALL A BUNCH OF AUTISTS FROM Sup Forums CRAMMING IT ON THE BOARD EACH AND EVERY DAY

LOOK IT'S ON KNOW YOUR MEME SO IT MUST BE A REAL MEME GUYS I SWEAR

>implying limp wristed liberal beta fags know anything but complaining, let alone anything about cars

Can someone show me the original video where he made that face?

Imagine.
Less than a decade ago, this was one of the most beloved personalities on Sup Forums. How the wheel turns...

uh oh you got me, better cry harder about Sup Forums and see where it gets you.

I had a tub of ice cream because of this meme, did it subconciously affect me? I'm feeling like memes move me a lot.

I am a shill for the Ice Cream industry doing stealth marketing