Who are the cutest super couple?

Who are the cutest super couple?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls#disablemobile
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spider-man and Mary Jane back when they were a couple
Superman and Lois Lane when they're a couple.

I dunno, I like it.

Bubbles and Buttercup

Bendis spotted.

Who do comic writers feel the need to brak up good couples anyway?
Are they there just to suffer?

it's not a super couple when one member is super and the other is dead weight

>Humphries spotted
Fixed. Bendis never wanted the two of them together, he just wanted Kitty on the team. Humphries is responsible for the relationship, which is why Bendis had them break up the second Humphries announced he was jumping ship for DC.

I prefer the Dini take on 'em. But this is good too

>Strange didn't end with Clea
Decades later, still mad.

supes x wondy on that aquaman focused JL cartoon

>PI and Harley
Casual pandering shit. One of the most forced couples ever.

no bully

I'm not into netorare.

they're super gay

Except Bendis isn't breaking them up you idiot. Humphries is doing it. Bendis still writes them as if they were together.

Drew/Hawkeye was pretty appropriate for both characters.

Clint and anyone works really.

>thinking about buttsex.jpg

>CIS scum degrading POC with his filthy hands
I don't really think this, just trying to be Tumblr am I doing it right?

Yes. I once saw a black guy who dated an asian girl getting called out for sticking it in a "dirty womb" by a SJW, its insane.

I prefer Volstagg/Carol

Thank God kitty got sent to space. Domino x colossus otp

CIVILIZED

If only we could create an illness that only kills nonwhite men and fat women

I'm glad Venom got with Flash. She deserved a nice guy that won't break her heart.

>Wanting non-white men to die because white women fucked up

>tfw fat because I'm retarded and just want to sit inside and watch cartoons
I just want to enjoy my mom's basement why do I have to die?
SJWs aren't even all fat, it's just funnier when they look gross.

>implying nonwhite men aren't responsible for all the fucking crime and terrorism

It's so I can have a bunch of attractive women and no fatties and less competition

UNBEATABLE

>Bendis says Star-Lord/Kitty was 100% Humphries' idea
>Humphries says Star-Lord/Kitty was his own idea
>N-NO GUYS, LE BENDIS MEME, AMIRITIE?!

Carol so jelly.

Trash

Why are u describing urself???

Carol just want's Jess herself.

Shut the fuck up Sup Forums. You're just as bad as SJW's, just on the opposite side of the pendulum.

>implying white men are completely incapable of committing crimes

Christ, you're a fucking moron.

I actually like this ship, even though I agree that its shallow and they have nothing in common other than superheroing together.

>Harriers
Absolutely disgusting.

It's not a pendulum. It's a horseshoe.

Ramona is fucking worst girl

Blacks commit like half the fucking murders in the usa despite black men just being 7% of the population. Less than that if you consider how many of them are already in jail

That sounds made up, you happen to have any sources on that?

>fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls#disablemobile

Other fun facts. Half of all black women have herpes. Gay men only make up like 3% of the male population and are a lot less common than lesbians. And there is one more offensive cdc study that I don't remember

I agree. They work amazing as best friends and even then their relationship doesn't really make sense beyond "it's cute"

>encouraging pedophilia

>There's absolutely no possibility that crime can be attributed to other social factors than race.

w e w

the opposite of wrong is right desu

Get out of here, Jay.

Pre-New 52 they were the same age. Now I think Billy is a couple years younger.

>get called out for being obnoxious fuckwad
>uses le strawman image

The state of Aryan rebuttals

There is no correlation between crime and poverty, crime and accessibility of firearms, crime and high school gradation rate

There is a correlation between crime and what percentage of the population in an area is black

He never stated that.
In fact, you are the one stating there are other factors besides race involved while giving no evidence nor query to those factors.

Just saying. He actually put himself on the spot to defend his somewhat radical(if not true) point of view. You just said 'nuh uh'.

Step up son, step up.

It makes total sense, in the sens of feminist or girl power Ivy (which was BTAS Ivy), in where Ivy sees in Harley a woman that need to see her true potential and not like a victim or a sidekick

So why are you getting mad at them? If comics pander sjw/feminist crap to sell them and someone doesn't like it, folks can come here to bitch about how such things make said comic and it's characters worse off. If they back up what they are saying with reasoning, more power to them.

You honestly have no right to tell Sup Forums or whomever your boogyman is to shut up if you can't apply the same to the sjw boogyman.

You claim impartiality, yet do not practice it in any way.

>If they back up what they are saying with reasoning, more power to them

Shame that isn't the actual case here. Seriously, did you even read the post I was replying too? It's one thing to say that Black Kid Flash is a significantly worse character than the original, it's another to randomly spout racist bullshit out of fucking nowhere.

There is a disturbing lack of Shotacon in this thread.

>ctrl + f Mister Miracle/Big Barda
>0 results

>true potential
homicidal maniac that actually used to help folks manage their shit.
Ivy's thing used to be wrathful nature. That's it.

Sorry bro, your gonna have to get over your lesbian fetish. They were never more than allies of convenience. Saying they're friends now, at least works. Saying they're lesbo's now is nothing more than a butchering of character to sell.

Excuse the rest of us if we don't exactly relate to these two whoring themselves out to make a buck.

Neither of those couples are super. In fact, they both suck.

So fucking what dude. He has every right to say that. You could of just not fucking replied to him. But you had to get into a political argument. That's just was much on you as him.

You are literally bitching about yourself bitching.

Also
>randomly spout racist bullshit
Grow up man. I'm hispanic, grew up in NJ. Got called 'spic' every fucking day of my life trying to avoid 'the blacks'. Had my uncle fucking hung from a lamp post because he lived on a block that was mostly black. How the ever living fuck is ANYTHING he said racist?

People generally have free speech here on Sup Forums. If you're gonna tell someone 'nuh uh, that's just not true' don't whine like a little bitch when they defend what they said. None of us give a shit if what we say doesn't correspond with your mental narrative.

>Ivy's thing used to be wrathful nature

Ivy thing used to be lusting after Batman's D, trying to prove that he's the one who deserves her, mixed in with ecoterrorism. The only thing that changed is the lust angle, the rest is the same.

Saying that they were "allies of convenience" really undermine the partnership of those two. The Harley/Ivy angle isnt' really butchering if this change one angle, like I said before. Like how Harley got skin-bleached

>oil drilling

Disgusting.

Editors hate consistent relationships because it means the character is actually aging
C listers can get away with living happily ever after sometimes or becoming cannon fodder but not B and especially A listers

>Saying that they were "allies of convenience" really undermine the partnership of those two.
No it doesn't you idiot. It actually provides basis for them being friends now. If gives their friendship an actual foundation to sit on.
> if this change one angle, like I said before. Like how Harley got skin-bleached
Changing whether or not someone wears make-up isn't the same as saying SURPRISE LESBIANS.

You sir, have no idea what you are talking about. I get it. You like the lesbian thing. But if you take two established characters with history together already and ignore such to fit they new narrative, then that is the very definition of butchering a character.

The opposite of burning is freezing

Oh my god, just stop.

Can all politics go on Sup Forums? Please?

Jesus Christ no.

Cancerverse Star-Lord deserves nothing but death.

>Changing whether or not someone wears make-up isn't the same as saying SURPRISE LESBIANS.

I am just saying that an ANGLE changed, while the rest stayed the same. Harley's origin didn't have her falling to a tank of chemicals and being skin bleached like the Joker, but now she has that. Ivy characterisation didn't have her being after Harley but instead after Batman, but now she's after Harley. An angle changed while everything stayed the same

Iron Fist and Power Man.

Misty Knight and CapFalcWolf.

Who are they?

That Queen is from Oglaf, right? Are the robots from there too?

>in the sens of feminist or girl power Ivy (which was BTAS Ivy)

BTAS was an ecoterrorist, not a girl power character.

Go and watch the Green Lantern animated series right now, mister.

It's only right

Delusional Kittyfags thinks their shit pairing is still relevant but I am pretty sure at some point Bendis will do a space OC for Kitty or he will bring his self insert Kong (who he already reintroduced as an adult in the main universe) to Space to cuck Peter Quill and he will have Star-Lord approve of it.

Harley x Ivy will never not be an abomination

cute

Is this (you)?

>He has every right to say that
Just as the other user has every right to call him out on it.

Wow, this place really is Sup Forumsmblr.

>who he already reintroduced as an adult in the main universe
No he didn't. Weisman did, and he's a college student, so not really an "adult."

Are people under the impression that Bendis writes literally every Marvel comic?

>black guy with white woman is bad but vice versa is fine

What? What is this? Why?

Best. Only delusional fools scream "M-MUH ABUSE!" when they see the ultimate otp.

Luke Cage is still married to a white woman user. Has been for years.

>There is no correlation between crime and poverty, crime and accessibility of firearms, crime and high school gradation rate

...Is it me, or does Spider Woman look like Empowered in these pages?

au
emp is essentially a skimpier version of jess costume.

Mah nigga. I liked Clintjess

Why is Ron Stoppable cheating on Kim with some no-name black girl?

You mean COLONISED?

No thanks, I'm a partisan in the company wars.

He doesn't?