So far this program has shown:

So far this program has shown:

>Multiple people getting eaten by a vagina
>Three expanded dongs
>Gay Muslim sex
>Scott Thompson from The Kids in the Hall getting impaled through the face with a pipe

I don't really like this show very much.

Yes

>AMERICAN GODS
>AMIAGOD

>Not liking Gay Muslim sex
I don't follow.

Seems pretty good to me.

Sounds great, what's your problem?

The whole show feels cheap and tasteless.

>know nothing about this
>decide to check it out
>starting off pretty good
>suddenly nigger
>niggers everywhere
>find out main character is a nigger
Dropped

it follows the book pretty well
if you can't handle a couple of dongs on screen maybe you shouldn't be so insecure about your sexuality, faggot

He's a big guy.

>Scott Thompson from The Kids in the Hall getting impaled through the face with a pipe

Good to see he's still getting work. I don't even know what the other members are doing except Dave living in America to avoid welfare payments.

i dunno, i like it.
just not sure when to finally read the book. now or after season finale

We wuz egyptian godz n shieeet

I personally dropped STARZ after the faggot pirate programming. They have really crossed the line there in my opinion. That said, 2 of my 5 closest friends are gay and I have no problem with gay people or homosexuality being portrayed on television. I do have an immense problem with gratuitous excessive and overly forced faggotry on the screen when the sheer amount of it interferes with the viewing experience.

Some of the gore seems way over the top and actually comes off as comical, probably because of Starz. I think it really takes away from the show.

I assume these little shorts inter-sparsed throughout are leading to something, or maybe it's just world building. Either way it slows the plot waaaaay down, so I hope it's leading to something.

>thot

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

>People mad that the show has almost exactly what happens in the book.
>Oh no I saw a dong am I gay now?

Am I a God

>African god of death who's symbolized by the color black and is completely black in every statue is represented by a black guy

But muh white genocide

>bigender
>2 transgender females

I don't either. It's ugly, it's vulgar and it's pointless.

Thoth is the god of wisdom and he's got a heron's head.
There are god's like what you mentioned tho

>Black Sails
> I do have an immense problem with gratuitous excessive and overly forced faggotry on the screen when the sheer amount of it interferes with the viewing experience.

Dude, there was a grand total of two second long gay kisses.

This.
There are hundreds of channels, just watch something else.
> mfw anons crying about niche programming on movie channel when there's a massive library of cinema, music and literature to choose from
Even if poltards finally got everything they ever wanted they'd still find something to be triggered about.
Polshits are defined by their anger.

The whole thing is based on an incredibly dumb premise, that everything you devote your attention to creates a god related to that thing.

So there must be a god of toilets somewhere.

My bad I was thinking of Anubis, who some fag was complaining about last time. I don't really care if thoth is black either though

The only people I've ever met who like Neil Gaiman's works are girls... usually of the wannabe geek variety.

HURRY UP WITH MY DAMN CROISSANTS

So don't watch it then faggot

>muh Sup Forums!

Maybe you're just gay as shit and love dicks?

>guy fuller has used before shows up for a cameo and dies shortly after
>this is somehow bad because he was in something else that OP liked

Egyptians weren't black, faggot

Well, that is more referring to the scene with the pozzed arabs. I myself have browsed Sup Forums gore threads for years now and lost any remittance of humanity or empathy but for some strange reason I just had to skip the scene with the aids impregnation. I do not know what kind of magic was that but it is truly extraordinary that they made me feel disgusted by a simple gay scene. It takes true craft.

Black sails was ruined for me though because there is nothing worse that taling semy historical characters and for no good reason : "they are now gay lol". I would understand if they started it this way but they came up with this shit when the show already started going downhill.

Don't comment if you can't accept opposing opinions.

season 2 and 3 were way better than the first season though

are hannibal or will gonna show up or are they too big to do it? how about jaye? surely she'd do it.
gotta keep up the fuller trademark going.

>No one in this african country famous for international merchant trade was black

well, their slaves were

their gods wouldn't be

Stay woke

>melanin is the fundamental unit of the universe

Don't make retarded generalizations about the premise of the show then. Of course there isn't a god of toilets because people don't look up to toilets. They look up to tv personalities so bam, tv god.

I dont I just come here to make fun of Neil Gayman fans

So uh, webm of people getting eaten by a vagina?

>I myself have browsed Sup Forums gore threads for years now and lost any remittance of humanity or empathy

wow you sound so badass. You must be so wise and grizzled from your hours watching videos on the internet

Top scenes so far.

1. Anubis ascents Mrs. Fadil
2. Anansi an hero's the Slaves
3. Zorya Polunochnaya picks the Moon for Moon *da-bum tss*

The book is dreadful

The jugs on her...

>muslim enters the room, his eyes burning with desire

who need the moon with danzas like that amirite

She really is the best sister.